It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London School Economic academic's claim 'black women less attractive' triggers race row

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The guy has a bad reputation even prior to this incident, but I read the article and it doesn't come off at all racist. People read the title, freak out and jump on the bandwagon, and start screaming "racist".

He also stated in his piece that black men seem to be considered the most attractive, so how could it be racist? Honestly, political correctness has blown way out of proportion and I cannot stand it anymore, it's like a freaking disease.

He put forth that since black folks generally have more testosterone, this causes males to be more attractive in the eyes of females and have the reverse affect for black women.

Personally, I generally never find black girls attractive. There are distinctive facial features that I am drawn to that, typically, black girls don't have... that's pretty much as deep as it goes. My family is from eastern Europe and I've found that Polish/Russian/Scandinavian/etc girls make my heart race.

edit on 5/22/2011 by Konah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I just asked a buddy of mine (he's black) if he thought that white women were more attractive than black women. He said, "bro, do you ever see me with black b!+(hes?" He's got a point, most of the good looking black guys that I know, have white girlfriends... Does that make them racist?

No, sadly that makes him self hating, what he had to say really didn't prove a thing.

So if a white man says he prefers african american women, it makes him self hating too or is that okay as that makes him colour blind and progressive?

Why can't people realise that people like what they like?
No one can dictate to another person, who they find physically attractive and who they can fall in love with.
And no one should be judged and called "self hating" because it doesn't fit into the politically corrects perceptions of how people and the world should be.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join