It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London School Economic academic's claim 'black women less attractive' triggers race row

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

Great story, I still don't believe it though
edit on 22-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

Well if you don't believe it fly to China to conduct some interview or do some research.

The majority of Chinese people do not find overly slanted eyes to be be a standard of beauty, it's quite the opposite. A simple google search will alleviate your disbelief. Try to broaden your horizons and visit some asian and chinese forums.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

Great story, I still don't believe it though
edit on 22-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

Well if you don't believe it fly to China to conduct some interview or do some research.

The majority of Chinese people do not find overly slanted eyes to be be a standard of beauty, it's quite the opposite. A simple google search will alleviate your disbelief. Try to broaden your horizons and visit some asian and chinese forums.

Your comment seems to say more about you than China though. I'm going to stick with you generalizing.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

In the interest of political correctness, let me just say I'd tap every single one of the women in your photograph.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Anyone listening to this bigoted idiot's claims would know that and move on.

The guy should, of course, be fired.

This is speaking as a white male who has dated white, Tibetan, and Black women.

The absolute best anti racism argument goes to David Icke. "We're all the same species inside. What racists are basically arguing about is the color of the packaging for the same item". He's absolutely correct, people are arguing over the merits of a white iPad vs. a black iPad.

Just goes to show how idiotic it is to consider anyone different just because of their skin color.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The scientific truth is seldom politically correct as it involves truth and not some man made pc idea of what is and isnt racist, it promotes fact. Science is the study and the the promototion of fact, presented through research and hard proof. This is just a case of "kill the messenger" because he dared say something disparaging about any racial group other than whites.

Also I would add this.....these study findings may point less towards the physical attractiveness of the race of a woman, and much more toward the natural propensity of rape and sexual violence towards women by one specific group or race.

And if you wish to label my theory as racist, I would urge you to research both American rape statistics, as well as the rampant, horrific culture of rape in the Congo and in other African nations as a whole.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Try going into certain neighbourhoods of any major city and convince the blacks that we are all one big family! Those who are killing each other because of drugs, wouldn't think twice about killing you if you are white! The same applies to a black going into certain white neighbourhoods! It is sad that we cannot all get along, especially with our planet being so tiny, and the fact we do all bleed the same colour!
Most bleeding hearts have never had a negative experience with another race, only because they stay away from any neighbour hood where they know their lives will be in danger!
As for preferance of race where females are concerned, as far as sex goes, mine is for white women and not just because I am white myself.There are personal reasons I just don't find black women attractive in bed, and I've no doubt whatsoever there are many, many black women who don't find white males to be much of a turn-on either!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

The thread is about blacks...since Im not asian,I dont have any point about how asians think Whites smell...my point is that blacks smell and I find that unattractive

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Thanks, Maslo, those are great. I hadn't even thought of albinos! A Google image search for "albino african" and a few variations came up with some great stuff. If a study were done rating the attractiveness of albinos from various backgrounds, I think a good deal less people would be crying foul. Plus, more people would get to see this girl:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Aaaaand if that same study showed that Korean women were found to be less attractive orrr Arab women orrr Mexican woman... This thread wouldn't even exist. Call out anyone of African decent though... watch out.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'll be honest, I kind of agree with the article. I personally find black women less attractive than women of other races. Call me racist, sure, but that's just my preference.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I personally prefer chocolate ice cream to vanilla ice cream. Chocolate ice cream is more attractive to me. I find vanilla ice cream less attractive. Having said that, with apple pie, I wouldn't touch chocolate ice cream with a ten foot pole, because only vanilla will do. I imagine that most people in apple pie eating countries feel the same way, . . . but not everybody.

How much more do I prefer chocolate ice cream? By a distinct, but not huge, margin. If chocolate wasn't available I would be happy with vanilla.

Is this a victory for chocolate ice cream? Hardly.

I can't imagine anyone not in an advertising agency taking an interest in this "study".

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Ignorance must really be bliss. Race DOES have a bearing on body odor.

OK, Whatever you think ......! The physical differences are so minute they make hardly a difference. It is lifestyle and the cultural things I mentioned that make the real difference! Very weak argument you have! Yes I can base that off real life experience I have had working in the medical industry many years ago! So don't care what you post!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

It's upto the idividual who they are attracted too.... as for the 'Institute'.... i was told a few years back never to believe anything an institute tells you or to be more precise... 'never partake in anything associated with an Institute'.... i wasn't told the reason why

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

prob because they will say or do anything to justify continued funding

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Nowadays . . . this whole thing could be a psy-op.

One of my most grotesque fears is that someone is cooking up a renewal of the race wars in the US, bringing down Obama so that mayhem breaks out and the powers that be can really crack down on everyone.

Be strong black sisters! Don't let some "limey" bookworm tear the nation apart.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

A race war wouldnt be such a bad thing...sure would clear the air on a lotof issues....jesse and al and a host of other "reverends" could go back to their flocks and stay out of national politics

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

The problem is where does it stop.

Who can say, if, when the dust clears from the initial reckoning that the victors won't decide to take the long awaited opportunity, to finally rid themselves, once and for all, of Californians, the source of so much unhappiness, confusion and self doubt for everyone else? And then whose next, people wit a joisey accent?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It will stop...such things die from there own inertia

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

It will stop...such things die from there own inertia

You make a good point.

As a matter of fact, I'm hoping the inertia keeps this sort of thing from even starting. Peace out.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Agree...if the PTB let it die out

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join