It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't know about anybody else but,the power in our building went out for an hour!

My son had said "we're all dead already, this is just a new alternate reality based on your imagination and memories you had in life, set on a repeat."

lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Uh oh. It is starting. He was right.

Iceland volcano erupts spurring 50 small earthquakes

link   
It's 6 pm local California time, still 4 hours to go.

link   
I went to the Family Radio website, to see if anything new was on it, and unless it's my computer connection, all the Family Radio Websites are down.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Huge vortexes of onrushing waterspouts reported in the mid-Atlantic, as the RaptureLine™ speeds towards Eastern Standard Time.

It turns out only the whales are getting raptured!

The judgement is that humanity, in the final analysis, is not worth the trouble.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

I hope youre kidding. "Iceland's most active volcano"
It erupted last year too, the world didnt end. Some eruption/weather/small quake etc was bound to happen today somewhere, like every other day, pls dont be one of those idiots trying to hijack any news and attribute it to a failed prediction which said nothing about an active volcano erupting in iceland. No rapture, no massive earthquake killing tons of people = the doom prediction was a load of BS by some idiot after fame and money, like every other one has been.
edit on 21-5-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
sorry if already posted, my favorite rapture clip
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-5-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
I don't know about anybody else but,the power in our building went out for an hour!

My son had said "we're all dead already, this is just a new alternate reality based on your imagination and memories you had in life, set on a repeat."

lol

Release your son out of the basement

Well its 10:08PM UK time

Still no Crapture

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by evo653

edit on 21/5/2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Apparently the rolling rapture predicted for Sat May 21 2011 at 6p local time has yet to happen in the Pacific Rim as Japan should be obliterated in the next half hour if the prediction is true but it is after 6p locally in New Zealand and yet they still stand.

So sorry, no rapture!
edit on 21-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

It's now 4:10 pm here in the Lone Star State, but no suitcase nukes have gone off and HAARP hasn't destroyed the St. Louis with an artificially induced earthquake yet.

Now, it could be that Camping didn't take DST into account, and there may still be another hour left.........but in any case, I'm not counting on it. If anything, like a bunch of suitcase nukes going off or HAARP destroying half the Miss. River Valley, does eventually occur, we'll probably have some warning, but we won't know the exact date.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Interesting theory your son has there. I believe that is much like the holographic universe theory; is that what he is talking about. What if the reason people make these predictions is because the last time their life cycle went around the world did end on this date? Here is a theory that I thought of what if it is true that we are all really dead and everything is repeating but much like a game that you play with the same charcters and scenerios each time you go throught it is different just a thought.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

So long and thanks for all the fish?
Second line.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo
reply to post by evo653

I take it your a sep to say times around world but your post is clearly american continent ... a friend once said americans think the world is just them ... geez

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I am totally kidding. Look at any of my post. 99% of the stuff on this site is BS. I actually surprised there weren't more post on this topic leading up to today.

Originally posted by darkest4

Originally posted by tide88

I hope youre kidding. "Iceland's most active volcano"
It erupted last year too, the world didnt end. Some eruption/weather/small quake etc was bound to happen today somewhere, like every other day, pls dont be one of those idiots trying to hijack any news and attribute it to a failed prediction which said nothing about an active volcano erupting in iceland. No rapture, no massive earthquake killing tons of people = the doom prediction was a load of BS by some idiot after fame and money, like every other one has been.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I can't even believe this made ANY kind of news whatsoever. This guy and his predictions have failed before. Yet, here we are again. What the hell is wrong with this world? Do we really have nothing better to focus our attention on than fairytale cults? It's no wonder the elites and people like Obama can come in and lie to the men and women (tell them what they want to hear) and the men and women just blindly believe out of nothing more than hope. Obama puts on the charm for women and flashes a smile and the women base ALL of his honesty and credibilty on the "hope" that he is the one man out of life who will finally be the charming guy who can be a savior as well. The game is the same with just a more attractive face and a charismatic persona. The same "hope" that they exploit time and time again is the same hope that people invest in this cult crap. No evidence, and even in the face of a history of failures.....they still believe. If you walk into a bank with hope....it pays for nothing. If you pay someones wages with hope, they leave (after kicking your @ss), You can't even get one candybar at a store with hope. So why then, would you endanger your childrens' lives and futures and even your own livlihood over "hope"? It is a weakness. What I am getting at is, there are REAL problems in this world and until we face these problems with a realistic view and cast HOPE out the window......we will keep getting the same joke of a life we always have been getting. The government requires nothing less than "100% proof" from the American people and they trust us like GOD trusts the Devil. Why then, are WE the American people expected to base all of our lives on the hope and trust of a government and these cults who have done nothing but Lie ......every single word.......why do we keep doing this? When it comes to the government and religeous clts.....HOPE KILLS! We truly have more to focus on than this type of useless crap.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by billxam

That's when I noticed two suns, a strange rumbling sound and a Chupacabras walking by with a grey alien in it's mouth. And I said, "Say, have you ever heard of ATS......?"

That's hilarious!

@Tom502: I think I heard Camping say somewhere he is going to head out to Times Square for the rapture.
Poor old thing.
edit on 5/21/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by HimyNameisDan
for the past 2 weeks in pittsburgh, we have had nothing but rain and thunderstorms...today is 73 and sunny...if this is what the mass destruction is, then i dont mind it lol

LMAO, man, that was hilarious.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
well....

the Rapture is not on Greenwich Mean time.......it's on Ethereal Time

Greenwich Mean Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History|Ambiguity in...|Greenwich...|Time zoneGreenwich Mean Time (GMT) is a term originally referring to mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is arguably the same as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_mean_time - Cached

Also... the memories recollections of the people that were Raptured was immediately erased from our ordinary reality memory...
thats why one need to read the Scriptures... to find out that a Secret Rapture is an event promised to man.

If one misses that ship... i guess its back to the paleolithic age with those that survive
edit on 21-5-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Alright cool. Just always on this site when a doom prediction fails some idiot will link a completely unrelated news headline and be like "but look this happened so there musta been something to the prediction", completely diregarding the fact that the news is completely unrelated to what the fail prediction said and that some "news" is bound to happen every single day somewhere. The only thing that annoys me more than people who post these stupid doom prediction with no real evidence and those that believe them is the complete jackasses who try to make excuses when the prediction fails.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join