It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Uh oh. It is starting. He was right.

Iceland volcano erupts spurring 50 small earthquakes

HOLY #!

i mean thats some ammo for the xtians right there.

SE SEE SEE SEE C

Scientists don't believe this eruption will lead to air travel chaos like that caused by ash from the Eyjafjallajokul volcano in April 2010.

haha they havnt made the connection yet!.

of course cause there won be any "AIR TRAVEL CHAOS" cause your all supposed to be dead!

uncanny tho..

can ppl keep posting the uncanny evens happening. even though this is the internet. its still funny to see what is actually going on. and how simple it is to make a "STAB" at anything these days. and it be partially acurate. (post 200)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

I couldn't agree with you more. I had to leave this site for about a year because of that crap.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Do i have time to go to the toilet? And maybe a nice cup of tea before it starts.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well 10 30pm in scotland here,nothing yet(as if it was ever going to happen).
Oh hold on a minute,i can hear a distant rumble and the couch im on is vibrating.
Aw crap,false alarm,just my wife farting,guess she had a rupture
Man im so bored of ths crap,gonna get somethin to eat and watch tv,,Rapture Live.
Night Night folks

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
well....

the Rapture is not on Greenwich Mean time.......it's on Ethereal Time

Greenwich Mean Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History|Ambiguity in...|Greenwich...|Time zoneGreenwich Mean Time (GMT) is a term originally referring to mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is arguably the same as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_mean_time - Cached

Also... the memories recollections of the people that were Raptured was immediately erased from our ordinary reality memory...
thats why one need to read the Scriptures... to find out that a Secret Rapture is an event promised to man.

If one misses that ship... i guess its back to the paleolithic age with those that survive
edit on 21-5-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

OK, you told us what Greenwich time is....now what is ethereal time?

Let me guess, Ethereal Time = a specific time, that covers a stretch of existence, that extends PAST May 21, 2011, so that there may be an excuse for the current apocalyptic event not happening and will create a loophole that will give this "prophet imposter" yet another opportunity, to lie to people and exploit there most cherished spiritual beliefs. This whole thing was SH*T from the very beginning and should have been ignored like a homeless earthworm.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As I said before, I'm on vacation next week. I'll be p1ssed off if he is right. I earned this time and the red head.. I'll see y'all on the otherside. Hope it isn't too warm.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

lol. I don't know. Are we going in our clothes? I've been tending to my tomato's and I'm dirty. If we are going in our clothes I should shower and see if I can't find a nice white flowing gown stuck back somewhere.

It will be effective later on, when I come back to haunt people.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It’s Happening: Top 10 Rapture Bomb Pics: goo.gl...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes it did happen.Just remember only mormons who go to heaven.

Oh and Sadam..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashyr

Originally posted by tide88
Uh oh. It is starting. He was right.

Iceland volcano erupts spurring 50 small earthquakes

HOLY #!

SE SEE SEE SEE C

Scientists don't believe this eruption will lead to air travel chaos like that caused by ash from the Eyjafjallajokul volcano in April 2010.

haha they havnt made the connection yet!.

of course cause there won be any "AIR TRAVEL CHAOS" cause your all supposed to be dead!

uncanny tho..

can ppl keep posting the uncanny evens happening. even though this is the internet. its still funny to see what is actually going on. and how simple it is to make a "STAB" at anything these days. and it be partially acurate. (post 200)

It's "CHRIST"ians. Not Xtians......there is no such thing as Xmas, Xtians, Xtina......CHRIST is removed from nothing, just because people would choose so themselves. No disrespect to you or your beliefs, but everytime I see this from ANYONE, I will add CHRIST back to what is rightfully his.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I didnt think it was supposed to happen until 6pm eastern time, which is in about 20 minutes.

Ill be disappointed if it doesnt happen, this could be a nice change of pace from the current events going on.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

my second team Man U will beat Barcelona next saturday

There is no way Man United will beat Barca
edit on 21/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by thedoctorswife

lol. I don't know. Are we going in our clothes? I've been tending to my tomato's and I'm dirty. If we are going in our clothes I should shower and see if I can't find a nice white flowing gown stuck back somewhere.

It will be effective later on, when I come back to haunt people.

Im going to put on a clean pair of knickers, my gran always said you should have a clean pair on just in case your run over by a bus.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Jack Daniels and a pack of cigarettes are occurring as scheduled around 5:45 EST. I will keep you all updated as my progress continues.

On a more serious note: I believe the people behind this are simply trying to get the message out there. Sure predicting the end times are a bit extreme but it sure has a lot of people thinking. What will happen when I die? Do I believe in God? What comes next? ETC.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

this could be a nice change of pace from the current events going on.

Yes, I suppose Armageddon could be considered a change of pace.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
All this talk reminded me of this clip.
2nd line

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelinside451
Jack Daniels and a pack of cigarettes are occurring as scheduled around 5:45 EST. I will keep you all updated as my progress continues.

Perhaps Makers Mark would have been more appropriate!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The time is supposed to be 6pm eastern time... as in .. about 15 minutes from right now .. lol

Get out your telescope to watch all the good christians floating

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, i guess we have 10 minutes left O.o
edit on 21-5-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
We interrupt this rapture to bring you something completely different.. the larch.... the .. larch

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join