It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
reply to post by chiptrim

Psalm 10:5
His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

10:6
He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.

10:7
His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

Shouldnt a permit be required to spout this kind of stuff? I really dont care to hear nor read any of it. I feel as if you are an advertisement trying to get me to change products.

Well actually commercials have real actual products. Religion on the other hand.....well there is nothing to support it but ignorance.

Interesting thing actually.....wouldnt you be ignorant for being religious? No evidence just spouting of words....yeah actually that does make sense.

"Deny ignorance"

Late

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

In my earlier post (with video link) you will actually see Him...very impressive in a Demis Roussos sort of style.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
On a more serious note this is video I am posting is really sad. People are buying into this I hope after today they have learned their lesson. I really feel sorry for the kids of these families.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If I weren't a lesbian man would I find soo attractive lol.

Seriously this is not the face of a man I would trust. He looks like some guy who dressed up in a weird costume. Is probably a star wars fan with too much time on his hands. He needed a second use for his robes.

edit on 21-5-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

"

"Shouldnt a permit be required to spout this kind of stuff? I really dont care to hear nor read any of it."...I may be mistaken,but isnt this a Religion-based thread?...If you came to such a thread,shouldnt you expect religion-based posting?Advocating a permit for saying an opinion or quoting a religious-based tract,would be a restriction on Free Speech?Especially when the thread is religious in nature?..Im not trying to be hateful but coming on here and then complaining about the content is kinda off key isnt it?..If you dont like what people say,ignore their post or go to another thread.I guess what Im asking is why come here and read if you arent going to like what the peole say?Honest question,not tyring to start something
As for the end-o-the-world being today...well...I just dont see it happening...for lots of reasons,prophecy based and other also
edit on 5/21/2011 by Homedawg because: clarity

edit on 5/21/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

One would really fear the prospect of heaven being filled with conversations such as this...if there was was a heaven. Is this your usual standard of communicating?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiptrim

He is also a bit on the fat side.....

www.youtube.com...=841

Skip forward to 13:39 to see his glory

Apparently he had too many double bacon cheeseburgers during the last few thousand years.

Sigh, it looks like the rapture is not going to save me from mowing the lawn this week.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
8:11PM UK here

Still no Crapture.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Its actually not sad, to me. I know insanity happens. Whats sad to me is that you can get a job with homeland security when you are obviously a crazy fanatical nut job.

THATS sad.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Its actually not sad, to me. I know insanity happens. Whats sad to me is that you can get a job with homeland security when you are obviously a crazy fanatical nut job.

THATS sad.

Isn't it a requirement.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Those who are in heaven would do all they could to prevent you from falling.

Dont be so quick to assume you know how things are.

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Though there are those who are but spots and blemishes and as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, thy Lord shall be grateful for any and all donations sent to him as a sign of penance and repentance.

Please check out the Holy website and contribute via PayPal……

Mmmm sort of take the holiness out of the whole thing, don’t cha think?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Man can do all they want but it changes nothing. Your fate is inevitable because we were really just along for the ride but can make the choice.

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

If a man takes money from someone and uses it for ill gotton gains he still must answer to whats given him life for it. As it was known to you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I'm going to wait until 6:00 pm my time and see. I don't believe anything will happen, but I'll at least give them a chance before all the pent up aggression I have towards such ignorance will burst out of me.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill

Man can do all they want but it changes nothing. Your fate is inevitable because we were really just along for the ride but can make the choice.

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

If a man takes money from someone and uses it for ill gotton gains he still must answer to whats given him life for it. As it was known to you.

Please, when you are quoting Scripture, could you put it in a quotation block to signify it is text from an external source. Mixing your own words with words from the Bible in this way leads some to believe they are all your own words and others to believe that it is all Scripture.

You didn't write Ephesians Chapter 1 did you?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have no doubts those who will recieve the words of scripture will it and not my own.

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamanocean

I'm going to wait until 6:00 pm my time and see. I don't believe anything will happen, but I'll at least give them a chance before all the pent up aggression I have towards such ignorance will burst out of me.

Umm. Thats called hedging your bets. Hardly a moral high ground.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

its 8:33 here in the uk i live in liverpool an absolutly nothing but i heard it was ment to happen at 6 pm in philiy usa so that means 11 pm here m8

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I have to admit to having serious problems with comprehending the scripturesque style of writing, more so when there are passages ending in numerals. At the first appearance of the word ‘Hath’ my biblical dyslexia cuts in.

However having said that….good luck to you.

I on the other hand am going to hide under my bed because all this biblical stuff sounds sort of threatening.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join