It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Obama code': Hidden message in birth doc?: [ATS & Boon-dock Saint in report]!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
Congratulations Boon!!!
Nice of WND to give credit when it is due for a great find!!!

I don't know. That would be a lot like winning the braying jackass of the year award wouldn't it?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Well, you could start your research here - www.lewrockwell.com...

Or you might want to start here - www.infowars.com...

Or perhaps you would prefer this - www.uruknet.info...

There is a lot more information out there about the connections between Soetoro/Obama and the CIA if you take the time and make the effort to find it.

Oh, and in case you feel that you can completely believe Soetoro/Obama and trust him implicitly as President of the U.S. of A., you might as well have a look at this as well while your at it - obamalies.net...

I hope you find it an enlightening experience, who knows, maybe you'll have a few laughs along the way.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Where did I say he said he claimed he created it? I've been saying he should of said he didn't create it in his first post to this thread, instead of waiting to be called out. .
at whoever starred you for that? someone didn't read the thread.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Yeah - why was that short form behind the long form?
I'd really like a valid explanation for that considering the
obvious importance of this document.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Short form behind long form in the copier, got any more straws to grasp at?

lmao

my God how annoying you are.
You have only trolled this thread
from it's inception just to push
your no-birther theory has evidence
BS.

If I typed what I really want to say
right now, I would be banned.
But that is also your desire too,
to shut me up. So I won't give
ya the pleasure.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle

I would like an explanation
for that also.

And maybe they can explain
where the hand written "VOID"
came from as well.

I'm all ears

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Found an interesting article and a photo of a man who appears to be more likened to Barak Obama; his name is Frank Marshall Davis:

whatreallyhappened.com...

This is pretty much an admission by Barak Obama his father served in WW2, Frank Davis did serve.

youtu.be...

Connecting the dots:

astuteblogger.blogspot.com...

astuteblogger.blogspot.com...

www.theobamafile.com...

market-ticker.org...

happy reading folks!

edit on 23-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Kali74

Well, you could start your research here - www.lewrockwell.com...

Blog

Or you might want to start here - www.infowars.com...

Alex Jones website ...

Or perhaps you would prefer this - www.uruknet.info...

Blog

There is a lot more information out there about the connections between Soetoro/Obama and the CIA if you take the time and make the effort to find it.

Oh, and in case you feel that you can completely believe Soetoro/Obama and trust him implicitly as President of the U.S. of A., you might as well have a look at this as well while your at it - obamalies.net...

I hope you find it an enlightening experience, who knows, maybe you'll have a few laughs along the way.

Not one CIA document anywhere ...
Since you're a fan of researching, have you tried researching his birth? Literally, it would take the ability to time travel to make Obama's birth in Honolulu a lie.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Short form behind long form in the copier, got any more straws to grasp at?

lmao

my God how annoying you are.
You have only trolled this thread
from it's inception just to push
your no-birther theory has evidence
BS.

If I typed what I really want to say
right now, I would be banned.
But that is also your desire too,
to shut me up. So I won't give
ya the pleasure.

How is trying to deny ignorance that has no basis in a single fact trolling?

I would like an explanation
for that also.

And maybe they can explain
where the hand written "VOID"
came from as well.

I'm all ears

So now I have to justify the actions of a whitehouse intern? I'll bite. Either the documents were stapled or they were scanning both and just happened to have the short form on top.

The void is pareidolia, government documents don't have "Void" handwritten on them. If a document is voided, they use a Void stamp on it. It's the same reason why you don't see "declassified" handwritten on documents.

ETA: Could also be an imprint from both documents being next to each other in a folder for some 40-odd years.
edit on 5/23/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So now I have to justify the actions of a whitehouse intern? I'll bite. Either the documents were stapled or they were scanning both and just happened to have the short form on top.

The void is pareidolia, government documents don't have "Void" handwritten on them. If a document is voided, they use a Void stamp on it. It's the same reason why you don't see "declassified" handwritten on documents.

ETA: Could also be an imprint from both documents being next to each other in a folder for some 40-odd years.

NOTE #1

A WH Intern would not have permission to copy Obama's LFBC.
If that were true it would prove the other Official Version, the
pdf from the WH a forgery as it would have been delivered
to the WH with a white background instead of a green mesh
background. Then it is not an official version from Hawaii.

NOTE #2

The short form Obama BC would NOT be stored in a folder
with the LFBC for 40 yrs cuz Hawaii does not store long forms
and short forms together in the same place and def not in a
folder. The long forms are stored on a spool. They are not
kept in folders.

NOTE #3

The short form was the one voided and since it was an
internal document within Hawaii, it was NOT suppose to be
seen by the public so it would not matter how large or small
the void would be only a Hawaii archivist would have access
to this document and thusly no need to have a big ole red
VOID marked on it. A handwritten void serves the same purpose
on an internal document.

NOTE #4

The documents were not stapled. There is no staple holes
and no staple lines. And thusly, why would a certified copy
of a LFBC be stapled in the first place? No LFBC ever sent out
to an owner that I am aware of has ever been stapled why
would Obama be the first person in history to get a stapled
LFBC. Also, the edges on the short form and the long form
do not line up on any edge thereby making stapling crooked
documents not worth the trouble. As you can see from the
animated gif, there is a light edge on the bottom of the
bleed through document and there is no left or right edge
with a light background visible, meaning the documents
were not stapled or the edges would align on both copies.

Your points are moot.

u have no case.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

NOTE #1

A WH Intern would not have permission to copy Obama's LFBC.
If that were true it would prove the other Official Version, the
pdf from the WH a forgery as it would have been delivered
to the WH with a white background instead of a green mesh
background. Then it is not an official version from Hawaii.

Can you tell me who made the copies then? Why would it have a white background instead of green, got a source stating that?

NOTE #2

The short form Obama BC would NOT be stored in a folder
with the LFBC for 40 yrs cuz Hawaii does not store long forms
and short forms together in the same place and def not in a
folder. The long forms are stored on a spool. They are not
kept in folders.

Where are the marks from the spool storage?

NOTE #3

The short form was the one voided and since it was an
internal document within Hawaii, it was NOT suppose to be
seen by the public so it would not matter how large or small
the void would be only a Hawaii archivist would have access
to this document and thusly no need to have a big ole red
VOID marked on it. A handwritten void serves the same purpose
on an internal document.

I've seen a lot of declassified internal documents requested through the FOIA, not once has there ever been a handwritten declassified. Or void for that matter.

NOTE #4

The documents were not stapled. There is no staple holes
and no staple lines. And thusly, why would a certified copy
of a LFBC be stapled in the first place? No LFBC ever sent out
to an owner that I am aware of has ever been stapled why
would Obama be the first person in history to get a stapled
LFBC. Also, the edges on the short form and the long form
do not line up on any edge thereby making stapling crooked
documents not worth the trouble. As you can see from the
animated gif, there is a light edge on the bottom of the
bleed through document and there is no left or right edge
with a light background visible, meaning the documents
were not stapled or the edges would align on both copies.

So they were stacked in the scanner at the whitehouse. This isn't a difficult concept.

Your points are moot.

u have no case.

The only POTUS in history to supply record of his birth before and during his term as President, and I have no case? The burden of proof is on the claimant, and so far birthers haven't provided anything close to the fantastic evidence they would require for their fantastical claim.

Benevolent Heretic said it best:

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

They (along with boondock saint and other birthers) are using a not uncommon process of having formed their conclusion FIRST, and then looking for any shred of 'evidence' (real or imagined) that feeds into their emotional belief, while summarily discarding any evidence that does not.

It's good to create a hypothesis and then look for evidence to support it. However, someone who is really interested in the truth (and that is what is sorely lacking here) will modify or discard their original hypothesis when the evidence, as in this case, does NOT support the hypothesis at all.

WND and birthers don't care about finding the truth, they care about proving their emotional beliefs.

I would address each of these issues one-by-one and knock them down, but it has been done so many times before and it has become clear that no amount of rational or critical thinking appeals to what amounts to religious zealots. The birther movement has become a religion, with its followers believing in a complete fantasy and proselytizing their bunk to a willing and ignorant audience.

To give credence to these silly suspicions is obviously (to some of us) completely insane.

edit on 5/23/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Not one CIA document anywhere ... Since you're a fan of researching, have you tried researching his birth? Literally, it would take the ability to time travel to make Obama's birth in Honolulu a lie.

LOL - Well, it's unfortunately very obvious that you will just summarily dismiss any evidence contrary to what you choose to believe beyond the sci-fi realm of "time travel". So, you can go "time traveling" all you want, and once you fail to find Soetoro/Obama ever being born in Hawaii, please feel free to come back and tell us all about it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

I only found one thing that I can say I feel is so far removed from the Obama born in HI>

I posted it back on this thread but in case you missed it.

check this thread about the issues. It made me realize Obama WAS born in HI as indicated--and, it's documented by US Gov't Immigration officer. Now, who is father is... well Read and tell me.

**Proof Obama born in HI: US official's interest in the 'playboy ways' of Barack Obama Senior
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally, I think the info from the immigration office woutd be hard to beat. There was no reason to lie etc. On the contrary, the investigation needed to be done fully and completely for them to do what they wanted with the reported father. It is what it is.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Oh, I can see it now.
A possible Dan Brown sequel
part III entitled:

The Presidential Da Vinci Code: Armageddon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac2072256cca.jpg[/atsimg]

of course the CIA and the Bank of Rome
would be scripted in and the mysterious
background of a presidential anti-Christ
comes to light through his birth records.

Is Tom Hanks available again ?????

inspired by boon
hahahahahahaha

Dan Brown, u out there ???

edit on 5/23/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thats the earliest photo I've seen of him and I have to agree with you there re the resemblence as I was going by a much older photo I had seen

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it when people provide info. in reference to their viewpoint on this issue.
It is a very interesting read, my only question is, how did the Immigration Service determine B.O. the Seconds birth, was it based on info. given by his father or did they actually have documentation or some other source? I will definitely spend some more time looking into it though. Glad you brought it to my attention.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Don't forget Opus Dei - Top Secret British Birth Records stored in Vatican library - anyone that comes too close to discovering the truth must be eliminated. Hmm, makes me wonder if theme music from The Exorcist or The Omen should be used. Just think - an exorcism in the White House! Now, wouldn't that be something?

Aliens descending from the skies, Armageddon, The Rapture and 2012 all rolled into one - I'm beginning to see why some people actually like Obama - he's everything Hollywood could ever hope for.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Like I've said many many times before is it so hard to just ask BDS to email the site and have Neta....whatever their name is acknowledged for his efforts?

You wonder who starred me, I wonder too. But I know it was a hell of a lot more than you got.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Why should he be told to do the right thing? if he can't make that decsion then that's down to him and I just thought it was funny that a post with false accusations in got any stars at all.

6) Use Of Content; Copyright. All content created by Users of TAN website are governed by an "Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs 3.0 Unported" Creative Commons Deed (hereinafter "Creative Commons License"). Users can share, distribute, copy, and transmit the work Users find on TAN websites provided Users provide proper attribution that includes the name of the Website User, the name of the Website, and a link to the content thread. These usage rights do not apply to any commercial use of the content found on TAN websites, and such use is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from TAN. These usage rights also do not apply to derivative works, and such use is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from TAN. Each post of each thread contains a "copyright" link that clearly specifies the method in which the material may be shared, distributed, modified, or used.

You will not copy, distribute, display, or publicly perform material from the Websites to Post on other websites or quote in offline research in a manner that does not comply with the Creative Commons License that specifies the author's member name as a member of AboveTopSecret.com, includes The Above Network, LLC and the member as owners of the content, provides the title of the thread, and a full URL to the board thread. 

edit on 24-5-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

It's called a sense of not caring or giving a s*** and honestly people will star you for it. It's not my business and it's not yours, I don't remember that Neh(whatever his name is) posting all over this thread complaining. Let him sort it out with BDS c'mon now they guy is not 13 and I'm not his father dammit!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join