It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Obama code': Hidden message in birth doc?: [ATS & Boon-dock Saint in report]!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
I interpreted it as pareidolia and wishful thinking, you're going to see what you want to see.
Why do you want the BC to be fake?

I just want the truth
and nobody above the rank
of White House janitor
is telling the truth about
Obama.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I interpreted it as pareidolia and wishful thinking,

I interpret it as evidence

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I interpreted it as pareidolia and wishful thinking, you're going to see what you want to see.
Why do you want the BC to be fake?

I just want the truth
and nobody above the rank
of White House janitor
is telling the truth about
Obama.

Do you have a source for this incredible claim? How do you know they aren't telling the truth?

Do you have the name of the Janitor? Let's get the truth out of him.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

geez dude
lmao

it was a play on words !!!!
I am not getting info from
the WH Janitor.
English must not be ur first language
or else u would have seen this.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

geez dude
lmao

it was a play on words !!!!
I am not getting info from
the WH Janitor.
English must not be ur first language
or else u would have seen this.

Hence the eye rolling, it would be daft for either of us to assume that there is only a single Janitor in the White House.

Do you have any sources showing a record of anyone at the White House telling a confirmed lie about President Obama?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here's the latest bombshell on Obama......and I don't think he really knows who his real daddy is.......

youtu.be...

The Obamagate begins.........................

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Here's the latest bombshell on Obama......and I don't think he really knows who his real daddy is.......

youtu.be...

The Obamagate begins.........................

Do you have a link from someone who isn't selling a book based on the (false) 'information' he is releasing?

It seems everyone who is making extraordinary claims without so much as a shred of evidence is selling a book these days.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
10=J 6=F 11=K

JFK

Obama was born on August 8th, 1961. On that same date, JFK was on the cover of life magazine.

Not sure hwere I'm going wiht this....

This is probably more significant than whether or not the BC is a fraud. Interesting correlation and JFK association. Numbers matter.

My take on the whole scenario is why this discussion to begin with? Because the Obama refused to produce the document upon request, hence the ensuing plight to resolve the mystery behind the cloaking of the document(s), why, for what reason? Is it to hide familial ties, if Honolulu is the birth state? Also, as to the CIA issue, I'm lost. He wasn't born CIA, so obviously the doc was re-generated, and again, there I'm lost as to whether its been determined the long form is a reproduction of the original, or if its an original.

It seems more a battle of whose credited with finding what. I thought the purpose of this site was for open discussion to find the truth thru exchange of information thoughts and ideas, with applicable information and research for evidence.

If my reflection in the water is not always visible, disappears from the overhead clouds, is this proof or evidence, of my existence, or that I am not there?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

There's more coming on the Alex Jones show from what I believe.......

personally, I think there IS in fact some truth to Obama's chequered past. Obama never did look like this "Kenyan" father of his and he sure as hell does'nt look like his mother, maternal grandfather or his brothers.

Nothing wrong in selling books, fact or fiction....except this one is not so fictious after all.

I think alot of people are probably frightened now. If this turns out to be on the mark, Obama will either finish his term and won't be able to run in 2012 or he may be forced to resign......sounds like a real Micky Mouse outfit running your White House; what a bloody embarrassment that would be in the face of the Americans while the world is never going to stop laughing and joking over how you all got conned so easily!
edit on 22-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Nothing wrong in selling books, fact or fiction....except this one is not so fictious after all.

So far not a single verifiable fact has come out of Corsi's book, so stating it is not fictitious is a bit dishonest, don't you think?

I hope there's more coming on the Alex Jones show about 'chemtrails' too!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying
reply to post by boondock-saint

So does this mean that Corsi frequents ATS? OR....is Corsi Boon dock saint!!!!!

either way the BC is faker than a $3dollar bill

and here we see a sneak preview of our new currency !

is this real or fake ?

IMO .... they need to use more Sandy-Tan colors

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c48f22843ddb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yeah actually I believe BD Saint originally posted about the bleed through thinking it it said CIA until someone else lined it up to show OAHU.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
this fella might know something .... if we can find him !

www.crystalair.com...

White House Janitor Resigns

WASHINGTON (CAP) - The shake-up in President Bush's administration widened yesterday as White House janitor Carl Jensen announced his resignation. The move sent shock waves through a White House staff that hasn't seen this much turmoil since Chef Walter Scheib stepped down.

"We will miss Carl and his non-partisan trash removal capabilities," a White House press release stated. "The President has begun a full-scale search for Carl's replacement and expects his nomination will not be held up by party politics in the House and Senate."

"Nobody could scrapify gum from the bottom of a desk like Carl," President Bush said from the Oval Office. "Why, I can only imagine what the underside of my desk would look like if not for Carl. Speaking of, anyone got any Hubba Bubba?"

Sen. Charles Schumer said the Bush administration has "never separated their recyclables and that's been one of the reasons for its undoing. Late is better than never but the key for the White House will be getting a new person who understands that plastic and glass must be separated."...................

appauling. His picture depicts a truthful, humble man.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

No, it means he's on to something real big......and there's MORE coming next week since that book was published. Oh, did I tell you your President is a mumza? And here's more.....it appears Obama may not even know who his biological father is! I can't wait for the next bombshell next week.......

The days of the White House lives beats any soapy right now.

Time to buy up some more popcorn because this is just getting better and better as each week passes.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jsfad

My take on the whole scenario is why this discussion to begin with? Because the Obama refused to produce the document upon request, hence the ensuing plight to resolve the mystery behind the cloaking of the document(s), why, for what reason? Is it to hide familial ties, if Honolulu is the birth state? Also, as to the CIA issue, I'm lost. He wasn't born CIA, so obviously the doc was re-generated, and again, there I'm lost as to whether its been determined the long form is a reproduction of the original, or if its an original.

Wow. I almost glossed over your post and then went back to re-read it and realized how many fascinating points you brought up.

First off, the latest so-called long form release is obviously a composite document created in layers from a variety of other sources which have been embedded within it. It was made clear in the BDS thread that the short form was clearly visible in this newly created "Birth Certificate". No one has ever come up with a reasonable, rational explanation of how or why this 'short form' should ever have shown up in the newest version of Obama's supposed 'long form'. Some people just accept that it's there, without any natural concern or questioning in reference to the issue, and blindly go on thinking that this latest BC is somehow legitimate.

Second, it's well documented that the Soetoro/Obama family has had some kind of interaction or connection with the CIA for a long time.

Third, the discovery by BDS of hidden anomalies within the latest so-called 'Birth Certificate'. Now, many want to dismiss these discoveries by saying that they were simply caused by bleed-through from the 'short form' which is even more mysterious, because they seem to assume that it was perfectly natural for the 'short form' to be there to provide some of these anomalies in the first place. Take for instance the word "OAHU"; from that word, as you color shift a particular layer of the document, you can clearly see "CIA-61". Obviously, the people that created this bogus BC would do so with the intention of being able to dismiss it as mere coincidence if this was ever discovered. However, others see this as more than mere 'coincidence' rather, it is an indication that cleverly designed intentions and clues were hidden within this document to lead the more knowledgeable and inquisitive people to the truth about Soetoro/Obama and the true nature of this BC issue. The fact that "CIA-61" appears so clearly, could simply mean that the CIA have kept close tabs and a file on Obama since his birth. The certificate numbers that you referenced in your quote regarding JFK are probably not coincidence.

Fourth, there seems to be a deliberate attempt to try and discredit BDS for this remarkable discovery. This simply serves to tell me, that there is much more hidden info. in the BC that they would rather we didn't find.

I hope this all makes sense - it's a lot to cover and I've only summarized my remarks and thoughts in regards to some of the insightful issues you brought up.

edit on 23-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: typo correction

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
Fourth, there seems to be a deliberate attempt to try and discredit BDS for this remarkable discovery. This simply serves to tell me, that there is much more hidden info. in the BC that they would rather we didn't find.

whoooaaa
u mean there's more hidden stuff ???
I better get back to work on that
document then

don't wanna miss something
important

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey boon!! Yes, my friend - you are absolutely onto something, the true significance of which has not been fully realized yet. I hope you will continue your investigations and that many here will help you. For starters, which I think also provides some validation to your theory, you might want to have a look at this -

If all the allegations are true — this suggests real estate fraud at minimum, and the possible fact that Obama’s house is a CIA safe house. 52 former addresses of Obama allegedly popped up as well.

Source: http://(nolink)/2011/05/19/obamas-dark-shady-exposed-22835/

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

this may be the link ?

theintelhub.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Actually, and it just goes to show how easily some of you are manipulated by others' words, Obama is the spitting image of his maternal grandfather.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Honestly I don't think Tom Clancy could write a better piece of fiction than you birthers have. Do any of you ever wonder what it is about yourselves, that you need so many things to be wrong with one man?
edit on 23-5-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Not gonna say a thing more,, other than to check this thread about the issues. It made me realize Obama WAS born in HI as indicated--and, it's documented by US Gov't Immigration officer.

Now, who is father is... well Read and tell me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
**Proof Obama born in HI: US official's interest in the 'playboy ways' of Barack Obama Senior

Enjoy.
edit on 5/23/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join