It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Obama code': Hidden message in birth doc?: [ATS & Boon-dock Saint in report]!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Wow! I've haven't seen this much jealousy since Kanye grabbed that microphone. Why is everyone grilling BDS? Congratulations man, Keep up the good work and let them vote for that clown again next year and start crying foul on his policies.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yes, that is the link. Thank you very much for finding and providing it.
Sorry my link wasn't active.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Honestly I don't think Tom Clancy could write a better piece of fiction than you birthers have. Do any of you ever wonder what it is about yourselves, that you need so many things to be wrong with one man?

Honestly, we didn't write the fiction about Soetoro/Obama - the CIA did, we simply have endeavored to discover the real story. We don't "need" so many things to be wrong with him, it's just the fact that unfortunately there are a lot of things wrong with him and about him. Believe me, I don't think any of us are happy about it. Are you genuinely happy with the guy and satisfied that you know enough about him to trust him to apparently 'run the show'? Do you ever suspect he isn't the one that's really 'in charge'? Do you ever ask yourself 'why'?
edit on 23-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: typo correction

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

As for the insults, please, I'm blushing, don't thank me, you earned them. Still waiting for the "unbiased" source you'd believe. If you don't have one, please clam up about "biased" sources. Not even you could believe pro-Obama sources tell the truth ALL the time.

Why do we "want" to believe there's something hinky about Obama? Because if there is something hinky going on, we want the truth, period. What's wrong with that? Works both ways. Why are you so desperate to NOT believe there's something hinky about him? Afraid you may have wasted your vote? Personally, I'm apolitical. All politicians are, by nature, opportunists, liars and frauds. Obama's a politician. A Chicago politician, at that. Do the math. Methinks you protest too much.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Please show the CIA documents that back your claims...real ones. I am 100% confident in my president, I've read the birther threads, I've read articles linked in birther threads, all of them only worth the laughs they've provided me.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

You Sir, I believe, have hit the nail on the head.

I was wondering as I saw the "anti" BDS post.

I think it is cool as hell that he got noted. BDS believes in what he did/discovered and apparently others were able to authenicate what he did and did something with it.

Again, hats off to an ATS member whos work got noticed.
Regardless if you agee with it or not. And, ATS. They got the street cred also. Instead of cutting him and/or his work down, why not better it or expand on it? Maybe... dare I say.... even contact BDS for some input and/or collaboration? Hmmmmmm.

Why isn't anyone bitching about ATS being mentioned? Did they provide a platform for his research results? Hmmmmm. Sour grapes? I think so.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

From his (?) own fingers

The only thing I can see that Corsi got wrong was
he credited BDS for the animated gif. That came
from nataylor who was trying to disprove BDS
but it backfired.

So the only retraction I see necessary would
be credit nataylor for creating the animated
gif. Though he probably does not want the
credit since he was trying to disprove my
findings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Strangely worded post to say the least, looks like it was posted by the wrong person.
edit on 23-5-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

How come when I go to the site it still says boon made it? taking credit for other peoples work is not the way.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
To all those jealous ATS members taking it out on BDS, If you want some limelight don't worry you can always predict another rapture date! it's not the end of the world.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yeah actually I believe BD Saint originally posted about the bleed through thinking it it said CIA until someone else lined it up to show OAHU.

yep, that pretty much sums it up.
i discovered the bleed through
and others here helped me hone
it to a conclusion.

and thanks for contributing to the thread

boon

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
and just for the record,
it was Corsi who named it
the Obama Da Vinci Code.
Which I thought covered the
topic quite well, since raising
the hidden background text
in the image closely resembled
the Da Vinci Code movie when
Tom Hanks was seeing the highlighted
text to make words and phrases.
Very appropriately named IMO.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac2072256cca.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5/23/2011 by boondock-saint because: add image

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
and just for the record,
it was Corsi who named it
the Obama Da Vinci Code.
Which I thought covered the
topic quite well, since raising
the hidden background text
in the image closely resembled
the Da Vinci Code movie when
Tom Hanks was seeing the highlighted
text to make words and phrases.
Very appropriately named IMO.

Right, because if there was an actual conspiracy surrounding this, they would hide things about it in code for the few to figure out? Bullocks.

So far all that has been uncovered is that there is no evidence to support any of the birther claims.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Right, because if there was an actual conspiracy surrounding this, they would hide things about it in code for the few to figure out? Bullocks.

Oh yes.... this hidden code could be of a way to safeguarding the truth about Obama, preserving the truth for future generations.

I would bet somewhere in this code it say's Obama is born in Kenya.

I like this boondock-saint and Corsi tag team!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Might as well put this here as well as my last post seemed to contain to little info.

"User "boondock-saint" posted on AboveTopSecret.com an interactive version that flashes between the short-form and a brown version of the long-form birth certificate, demonstrating how text from the short-form appears to be bleeding through."
www.wnd.com...

"Yes, u r correct. U did create the animated gif
and thank you for doing so."
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread706742/pg5#pid11414929

"The only thing I can see that Corsi got wrong was
he credited BDS for the animated gif. That came
from nataylor who was trying to disprove BDS
but it backfired.

So the only retraction I see necessary would
be credit nataylor for creating the animated
gif. Though he probably does not want the
credit since he was trying to disprove my
findings. "
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread706742/pg5#pid11415221

Jealous nah just think he should of corrected people on the first page not let it go on till the 5th page

6) Use Of Content; Copyright. All content created by Users of TAN website are governed by an "Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs 3.0 Unported" Creative Commons Deed (hereinafter "Creative Commons License"). Users can share, distribute, copy, and transmit the work Users find on TAN websites provided Users provide proper attribution that includes the name of the Website User, the name of the Website, and a link to the content thread. These usage rights do not apply to any commercial use of the content found on TAN websites, and such use is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from TAN. These usage rights also do not apply to derivative works, and such use is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from TAN. Each post of each thread contains a "copyright" link that clearly specifies the method in which the material may be shared, distributed, modified, or used.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by adeclerk

Oh yes.... this hidden code could be of a way to safeguarding the truth about Obama, preserving the truth for future generations.

I would bet somewhere in this code it say's Obama is born in Kenya.

I like this boondock-saint and Corsi tag team!

Or is this all an invention by Corsi to sell a book, and BDS's way to try and find something wrong with the BC (for whatever reason he wants there to be an issue with it, not clear on that).

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
even one faked bc is enough to convince me that I should never trust a single word, document or photo coming from the POTUS. They wrecked any credibility they ever could have gained with that, now I will permanently think of them as a pack of fraudsters, not that I wasn't already convinced of thinking this of them, but this is the definitive piece of cement needed to suspend all of my doubts.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Look as far as I'm concerned BDS didn't write the article (So he claims). Therefore he has done no wrong, The author made the mistakes. If you want Boon to write to the site and ask them to credit other ATS members then do so the amount of people in this thread calling him names is childish.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No he should of said in his first post in this thread, instead of waiting to see if people would call him out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Originally posted by Nola213
Actually he should have given the proper credit for the "flashing" image to Nataylor, not you boon.
However it was you seeing "CIA-61", which although wrong, did open this can of worms ,so yea credit should go to you aswell.
But You did not create the "flashing" image as Dr. Corsi gives you credit for in the article, again Nataylor did.
correct?

correct, I did NOT create the animated gif which alternated
between the short form and long form. I never said
I created that .gif. Corsi did. But yes, I am the one
who opened this can of worms and discovered
the bleed through.

Where did he claim to have made the GIF?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand
even one faked bc is enough to convince me that I should never trust a single word, document or photo coming from the POTUS. They wrecked any credibility they ever could have gained with that, now I will permanently think of them as a pack of fraudsters, not that I wasn't already convinced of thinking this of them, but this is the definitive piece of cement needed to suspend all of my doubts.

So far there hasn't been any evidence that any president has had a faked BC, might want to fact check before making bold claims.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac2072256cca.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5/23/2011 by boondock-saint because: add image

Short form behind long form in the copier, got any more straws to grasp at?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join