It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Obama code': Hidden message in birth doc?: [ATS & Boon-dock Saint in report]!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Now, come on. For the record, I officially believe Obama was born in HI. But, I also say this B.C. matter has merit. There are just too many issues that can't be explained-to a person who is willing to look.

I am just a little bit curious, why would you "officially" believe Obama was born in HI? He has spent well over two million dollars of tax-payer money to keep it and the rest of his personal historical documents sealed from the public eye, and off limits to any and all scrutiny. He has posted at least four forgeries of his birth certificate and/or birth certifications online. Each and every one of them has been shown to be fraudulent. It has been proven that he has been using a stolen SS number, first issued in Connecticuit, like over 80 or so years ago. He appeared on TV and held a press conference where he claimed that he had sent a special SEAL team to Pakistan to "take out" Osama bin Laden. He told a wild tale about the events that supposedly lead to the killing of an unarmed man, who was using his wife as a human sheild, whose body was identified, taken, positively identified through a miraculous 1hr DNA test that hasn't even been invented yet on CSI:Las Vegas, ( oh yeah, I almost forgot to point out, Good thing the SEAL team was foresightful enough to bring some of the US Gov's ample stash of OBL dna so they could be sure to make that positive ID before rushing to prepare the recently assasinated man's newly dead body for what we were erroneously told was a burial at sea which was actually intended to honor the freshly killed man's religious traditions), and over the next few days, every aspect of the story changed except the part about Osama being killed by a SEAL Team sent by Obama...He didn't actually use his wife as a shield. It wasn't really his wife. The photos and video clip showing the "Situation room" where the pResident, Hillary Clinton and the other assholes were supposedly watching the "operation" as it unfolded, Hillary posing with her hand over her mouth in mock fear and delighted anticipation of being privvy to yet another homicide...and then Panetta, God Bless him, confesses that the video feed was interrupted for about 20-25 minutes, so the photos and video were STAGED, there was NOTHING to watch on the "Live Feed". Nothing about nothing has proven to be truthful, that has been uttered by this clown...Why would you believe ANY claim made by him???
edit on 22-5-2011 by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
reply to post by Antiquated1

I'm sorry. I remember your post in BDS's thread and I know you meant it as refutation of his theory, but for me, it reaffirmed Boon's conjecture.

That is funny because I do not remember posting anything in that thread. I just read it a little while ago and that thread is about as done as done could get. It was more than refuted but I have no idea what post you are refuting so I am afraid the rest of this is going to make little sense without knowing what you are actually referring to. I am sorry if you mixed me up with someone else.

The reason being is that certain letters, words and numbers were highlighted from the underlying short form that stood out in obvious contrast to the other underlying material, just as though someone deliberately intended for them to be found and convey a hidden message concerning the origin of Mr. Obama and explain the BC controversy. Also, it showed that other words, one of them handwritten - "VOID" could not be explained by the underlying document. It also brought into question as to why the 'short form' was under the latest release as well.

How do you explain the flashing picture that BDS is erroneously getting credit for that clearly shows the letters matching up perfectly? Can you please explain this sentence to me because I do not understand one word of it.

If you read the article, there are other examples as well that cannot be explained away simply by the fact that the 'short form' was somehow merged if you will, into the creation of the layers within the new document.

Where is there a short form that in layers. How is something "merged" in layers? Wouldn't that be the opposite of merging? It is the long form that is in layers. The short form is nothing but photographs and one simple bitmap scan. I am trying to find the truth here and your post seems purposely confusing.

Your post was brilliant, but for me it had the opposite effect than what you intended, this is why I apologize.

Thanks. I really wish I posted in that thread so I could feel good about it being brilliant though. I think you might need to help out by pointing the post in question because at this point I have no frame of reference.

Also, I had to consider that if someone was to interject hidden clues concerning Mr. Obama & the BC that they would need "plausible deniability". Placing the 'short form' strategically where they did, allows them the ability to reasonably deny that the clues were placed deliberately, which also explains why the 'short form' appears in the first place. Please feel free to disagree, I just hope you can understand where I'm coming from on this issue. Rest assured, that like you, I'm genuinely looking for the truth in this matter but, there are just too many strange questions regarding it to accept it at 'face value'.

edit on 22-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: typo correction

I really hope you do not take this the wrong way but I honestly do not understand where you are coming from. I am not just trying to be disagreeable, I honestly do not understand. I am not sure what you are referring to and I am not really certain what your argument is exactly. Thank you for taking the time to respond just the same though.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
From the person that brought you

now to read the thread.

So I have been keeping track. Since I got into this birther thing, Boondock Saint has been crowned the unofficial king of the ATS birthers. I see a lot of praise and thanks for his hard work. Nothing personal against anyone, either BDS or his fans but I am at a complete loss. I saw a lot of lies, rumors, and just plain guess getting swatted down but most of those things were kind of understandable.

Please, do not take this as an attack and please refrain from attacking in defense. I am having a little trouble taking this seriously for a few reasons. As seen above, BDS apparently "proved" Osama was using a US standard cord only to have that end with him being fully debunked.
By the way, if I missed any solid refutation please link me.

So he was wrong about the cord.
He was wrong about the letters CIA 16 and VOID.
He was wrong about alien DNA.

This is the expert source? I am obviously missing something. Please do not respond unless you have facts or actually helpful information. I am just trying to learn but the last few days has been a very quick study. Reading 100+ page threads after they have been built that far is just killing me ability to believe more and more of this. Seeing things shift and morph so quickly and then run around again with absurd old claims that never even made sense like that Obama spent money keeping his personal records private. That dog never hunted.

I guess what I am looking for is someone to convince me there is still something to this at this point. Someone without insults or emotional appeals. I just do not really see anyone I would go to and ask. Ashley D for one seemed like a fairly entrenched birther for being polite and open minded. She proved at least to some people that this long form layer argument is bunk. Other than that, people just seem so intensely defensive that they cannot even admit they were wrong about little details like who created the flashing image.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso

Now, come on. For the record, I officially believe Obama was born in HI. But, I also say this B.C. matter has merit. There are just too many issues that can't be explained-to a person who is willing to look.

I am just a little bit curious, why would you "officially" believe Obama was born in HI? He has spent well over two million dollars of tax-payer money to keep it and the rest of his personal historical documents sealed from the public eye, and off limits to any and all scrutiny.

I do not get this argument at all. I have seen this said so many times in so many threads and not one person ever produced an ounce of proof. Furthermore, it makes no sense. Birthers claim that Obama spent millions hiding personal and private documents. No one needs to pay anyone to keep private documents private. But they go on to say that he enacted a presidential order sealing his records. So he legally sealed his private records and made them private as they already were and then went on to spend millions to keep them private.

I do not understand how this far in, this long into the discussion, after all these threads and youtube videos and Alex Jones shows people can still repeat something like this without something being seriously wrong.

I would think anyone that actually cared about this would be really looking into things. Anyone that really looked into anything would not be using this argument because it is a failure on all sides only serves as a place for credibility to go and die.

I am starting to feel like I am going crazy trying to follow this entire storyand keep the idea the people are basically honest and good in my heart.

I do have to add something about the Osama Bin Laden stuff. Obviously that is off topic but I cannot help but see a huge correlation there with what I have seen throughout these many birther threads. I would never say "Obama told the truth about what went down there." I would never say something so absolute because I have serious doubts about this official storyline and I have no proof. Likewise, you have no actual proof that he lied. You just have doubts like I do. So when you say he lied, and I see others doing it, as if it were a proven fact it really makes me doubt much of what else you say. When someone can be so confident and say something that is really not known then I have to wonder where honest and reality meetup with imagination and hopes. I really mean no offense and do not take this as a defense of Obama. Like I said, I do not like the story we got either. But I cannot prove that it was a lie at all. Maybe you can but you would be the first I have seen.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Sorry - was actually responding to a post within your thread that you quoted by 'nataylor', not directly to your post. My mix up.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
My attitude is this; if he is an American citizen, then the right thing to do, as president, is release any and all records.

Do you apply this rule to all candidates of all political persuasions or just the ones you "believe" are suspect?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle

Sorry - was actually responding to a post within your thread that you quoted by 'nataylor', not directly to your post. My mix up.

OK that makes a lot more sense, thanks. Sorry then for the lengthy reply you did not intend for.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It seems strange to me how these threads always end up the same way, i.e. someone posts about an issue over the Obama BC and the same people tend to come up with their rebuttal based on personal attacks, and trying to attack the credibility of the poster, rather than any logical arguments.

For example BDS posts, and the stock reply is BDS is not credible, this was posted on Infowars, oh you cant trust anything on Infowars, everyone's a racist, or a republican although more likely they are a republican racist

The BC is a forgery, I have worked for over 20 years with graphics and I know it is a forgery, all your BS creditability attacks does not change the way a scanner works, it doesn't change the way software works.

As for this bleed through, people feel they are so clever saying of yes it was the short form just bleeding through when it was scanned, well answer this geniuses, WHY WAS THE SHORT FORM AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN IT WAS PHOTOCOPIED/SCANNED? The hospitals don't keep short forms, so how was it there to bleed through when the document was scanned?

Why are there no photo's of his childhood in general circulation?

Why can they not produce end of year books with him photographed with all his class mates?

Why do none of his class mates remember him?

Wouldn't you think, if he had been to school as he says, that at least one of his school friends would remember him, hell even want to make easy money by sharing his photos of him?

He allegedly played basketball, why do none of his team mates come forward and say hell yeah I played alongside Barak?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
As for this bleed through, people feel they are so clever saying of yes it was the short form just bleeding through when it was scanned, well answer this geniuses, WHY WAS THE SHORT FORM AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN IT WAS PHOTOCOPIED/SCANNED? The hospitals don't keep short forms, so how was it there to bleed through when the document was scanned?

What???????

It was scanned at a hospital? What on earth? The article even credits the flashing picture with pointing out the bleed through. It is not even up for debate but what are you talking about? Why would they take the registration book to a hospital to have it scanned?

THESE ARGUMENTS MAKE NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Why can they not produce end of year books with him photographed with all his class mates?

Are you for real or are you playing a joke on the real birthers? I really do not mean this as an insult. I just really have to ask.

Obama Yearbok Photos

Be straight up. Did you look for any of this stuff? There was a whole thread on people that remembered him from school. This is what is bugging me. You are posting here on this topic and you seem to have some feeling behind it but it took me all of 5 seconds to find yearbook pictures. So if you really care, how come you did not look?

Should I post the people that remembered him from school as well? Can you explain to me why this would be such a heated topic for you but it would seem like you almost tried not to learn any facts about it? Be straight with me.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Because there are tons of people who DONT rememer him from school..like the President of the law class...he knew everyone in his class...no barry...there are just too many oddities to let it slide...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Because there are tons of people who DONT rememer him from school..like the President of the law class...he knew everyone in his class...no barry...there are just too many oddities to let it slide...

You would know this how? I am listening. Did you ask everyone he had classes with? How do you know the president of the law class never heard of him? I am more than willing to see any evidence you have. I have seen articles he wrote for the school paper, yearbook pictures, and students and teachers that remembered him. So please expand on this for me. Give me some detail about this president thing but keep in mind that one guy is not tons of people. I cannot just take a claim because it is made.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
WND’s Jerome Corsi: Obama “Was Born in Kenya”

“WE’VE GOT THE INITIALS”

May 21, 2011) — Dr. Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., who was recently interviewed by Alex Jones, provided details about when and by whom he believes forgers created the image released by the White House on April 27, 2011 purported to be the long-form birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II. Corsi also declared in the interview that he has documents from the government of Kenya which show that a crime was committed when Obama’s records were either destroyed or hidden.

Corsi said he is “on the trail” of a media person who may have been involved in the creation of the long-form forgery which he claimed was released in response to the anticipated publication of his book, Where’s the Birth Certificate?. Blogger ObamaReleaseYourRecords has suggested that that person is AP reporter Mark Niesse.

Last August, The Post & Email received an email from Niesse about the “Vexatious Requester” law being considered by the Hawaii legislature to which we responded. However, Mr. Niesse has never responded to any of our inquiries.

Niesse appeared to toe the Hawaii Department of Health line when he wrote a story which affirmed the Department’s contention that birth index information was available in one-year increments when the HDOH had told others that it was not. The story has since been removed from some of its source locations.

www.thepostemail.com...

Corsi stated that he has evidence that Obama’s birth in Kenya was covered up by “criminal tampering” of the birth record. He said he has proof from Kenya’s government of the criminal conspiracy. He pronounced that Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham were never legally married and that Stanley Ann had gone to Kenya alone and given birth to Obama II there.

At the first mention of Alex Jones, a source immediately loses credibility in my mind. Fearmongers are going to fearmonger, keeping the uninformed scared is what gets them paid.

I can understand your hesitation at accepting that information, but I think you are being led by your emotions. Alex Jones had NOTHING do to with any of that information, nothing to add, no input. He just interview Corsi. Now if you can disprove the research Corsi has put forth, that would be helpful.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
here is some info about people "remembering" Obama

obamarecords.com...

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY

Looking for evidence of Obama’s past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him. (Editor I will state for the record I believe obama did attend Harvard but will not reveal his “writings”.)

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, “I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me.

I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I’m not exaggerating, I’m not kidding.” Root adds that he was also, like Obama, “Class of ‘83 political science, pre-law” and says, “You don’t get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don’t know anyone who ever met him.

At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me.

No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who’s kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is that not strange?

It’s very strange.” Obama’s photograph does not appear in the school’s yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia.

Wayne Allyn Root

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major (in the same class as President Barack Obama WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN IN) ....................

look over the entire article.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Getting there but I keep getting hung up on this.

Let me review. Obama has NO RECORD of ANY WRITING SKILLS or PUBLISHED ANY WORK of HIS OWN WHLE AT HARVARD!

No record of any writing skills or no record they had access to? Do you think you could call my college and request any and all papers I wrote while in school? The last time I checked, my college records were pretty private and I know for a fact that one professor lost one of the DVDs I had submitted altogether but she gave me an A before she lost it. Now there is no record of the work I did to get that A other than my grade so I am a little concerned that not having access to something translates into no record of it. That is a trend in the birther movement.

This whole made up story about Obama spending money to keep private records private. I have even seen people saying his medical records are part of that. HIPPA laws make it pretty clear you do not have to spend a dime to protect your medical records from prying eyes.

As it stands, FOX news does not have access to any of my college papers other than what was published in various journals which is not much. They have no access to any Thesis I had done, any final projects, nothing. The best they can get is my transcript. They have no access to my medical records or my birth records or high school or middle school records. Does that mean I did not go to the schools I went to? Does that mean there should be questions about where I was born?

To me it means that America is still sort of America and things that are supposed to be legally private still are to some extent. I would think that most conservatives would cheer that on. I know I value my freedom.

So how do I accept a claim like that as a fact?

I will keep reading it but I just got my copy of "Where's the Birth Certificate" and I am kind of addicted to skimming through it already.

And I do not get this "gotcha" with saying he never published anything during his time as editor. Could that be because he was the editor? Why would the editor be publishing anything of his own?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

I can understand your hesitation at accepting that information, but I think you are being led by your emotions. Alex Jones had NOTHING do to with any of that information, nothing to add, no input. He just interview Corsi. Now if you can disprove the research Corsi has put forth, that would be helpful.

You cannot disprove research. Might I ask what statements of fact Corsi has put forward so far? Those can be proven or dis proven but research cannot. I thought all he had put forth so far were hints to get us to buy his book. I have barely gotten into it but up until this point I am not aware of any solid facts Corsi has put out so if you could help me out maybe we can prove or disprove them together.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
lame, just lame no one has any info at all lame.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
One would think that someone that has become acomplished such as Obama has would be proud to have his work and school history reviewed.

He made it to the top-regardless of what those items show now.

Obama is making this happen himself, IMO.

Do like he thinks he did with he B.C. Let the papers fly and shut the nay-sayers up.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Sorry but that is less than convincing of anything. It is based on basically nothing. The author could not even be bothered to use his real name. I should have stopped there. If you see something compelling in there, please point it out. I see outright lies. It says no one remembered him at Columbia so he must not have been there all while completely ignoring an article he wrote for the school paper the sundial while there. Sundial Article by Barack ObamaI mean it does not even stay consistent to its own narrative. I am really sorry but that is just junk reporting. I did not find any gold today. Gold must not exist because I have been here all day and have not found any gold. Never mind how hard I tried and where. I do not get it. There are articles all over of people that remember him at these places and this is just a rant about how he used affirmative action. I see nothing but guess and really pretty weak almost evidence.

I do hate to sound so dismissive and all but I actually feel kind of dirty for reading all that empty guessing before I even bothered to realize that the author of this blog did not even have a real name. I am sorry. If you feel There was something I really should have paid more attention to or a fact that you feel was actually proven then please share it with me. I am not looking to be dismissive. I am looking to learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join