It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Obama code': Hidden message in birth doc?: [ATS & Boon-dock Saint in report]!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Would it be entirely ridiculous to ask who the "computer expert" is cited in the article? Is that supposed to be BDS? I have to ask because I guess I missed the part where anyone showed anyone's credentials.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Good job Boondock and friends! Anyone who still thinks whats his name is legit, may be living in denial, or paid, or just plain dumb as a box of Lincoln Logs. Someone who knows how, should check the selective service form as well as any other documents. Shouldn't take too long, the list of released documents seem to be few and far between. I've got as many papers on my dog, except my furry pals are the real deal.lol! Again, Good job!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestone51

Yes,,,it IS a good job...but it will be ignored by those who voted for the fool and now,if they listened to the evidence,would have to admit they were fooled and they just arent going to do that,no matter how much evidence you put out there.....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenChild

And this Jerome character has a Ph.D. from Harvard??? My God. There really is no hope.

edit on 21/5/2011 by GoldenChild because: typo

is that the same Harvard as Obama ?

A native of Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.

en.wikipedia.org...

My God. There really is no hope.

Is it Harvard's fault ??

or the parents .... whoever THEY are ?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

User "boondock-saint" posted on AboveTopSecret.com an interactive version that flashes between the short-form and a brown version of the long-form birth certificate, demonstrating how text from the short-form appears to be bleeding through. The word "VOID" also appears behind the long-form:

I think I was the one that produced the version that flashes between the short form and brown version of the long form here. And my whole point was debunking the nonsense boondock-saint "found." Great reporting, WND.
edit on 21-5-2011 by nataylor because: tags

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Shakes head at you!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

expert or not he found this out using the skills he has, stop hating.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thought the mole on the left side on the A under the eye was interesting

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crumbles

expert or not he found this out using the skills he has, stop hating.

You seem a lot defensive? Why might that be? Is accuracy only important when you have not already made up your mind? Accuracy is important to me from all sides of anything.

Computer experts find anomalies embedded in White House release

Computer experts have discovered

If the story said an expert of any kind verified that Obama was born in Hawaii, would you care if he actually had any expertise? I would. Besides, from what I can tell BDS did not find anything. He thought he saw something and in his own thread was corrected and proven wrong. I am just looking for the facts. Maybe you can tell me what came across as hate to you so I can do better next time to just sound like I am asking a question.

Exhibit A.

Originally posted by nataylor

User "boondock-saint" posted on AboveTopSecret.com an interactive version that flashes between the short-form and a brown version of the long-form birth certificate, demonstrating how text from the short-form appears to be bleeding through. The word "VOID" also appears behind the long-form:

I think I was the one that produced the version that flashes between the short form and brown version of the long form here. And my whole point was debunking the nonsense boondock-saint "found." Great reporting, WND.

This is even more complicated. I have now read that thread and I need to understand how BDS has credibility after taking credit for what he has when the reality is quite different. I also need to question if the people congratulating him read that other thread and understood how it turned out.

This thread is the most confusing round of back patting and self congratulations I have ever seen after reading the entire thread it was based on. I specifically remember this flashing version that did not come from BDS that clearly showed he was wrong about CIA 16 and VOID. How can anyone read that thread and come here and cheer BDS on? How can an honest person do that anyway?
edit on 22-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
My attitude is this; if he is an American citizen, then the right thing to do, as president, is release any and all records. If he is just "playing a game" because he can and he's purposely being arrogant, then to my way of thinking, that is almost as bad as not being a natural born citizen. To purposely let this debate, controversy and detraction go on out of spite or childishness is all the more proof that he is unfit to be president. Any president with even a hint of patriotism, would man up and put the issue to rest. The White House is no place for a spoiled, race-baiting, egotistical brat. And that is the best way I can describe this clown we call "president".

The other option is that he really does have something to hide and has in fact released forged documents. In either case, he has already lost this battle. The documents released thus far are a joke. The first one, the COLB, could be obtained with a SS number and a drivers license, via fax. I know this because I've done it. The second one speaks for itself. 9 layers? With part of them being binary and the other part being gray scale? Sorry, but an idiot can see that isn't a legitimate document.

But the reality is, I give up on this issue. It's clear that TPTB are free to 5hit on our constitution at will and we can't do anything about it. He will be protected all the way up the ladder. We already know the Supreme Court is corrupt, (Clarence Thomas/Monsanto case) so it's a lost cause. We can only hope that karma really does exist and he gets his in spades.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Computer experts find anomalies embedded in White House release

Source: www.wnd.com...

edit on 5/21/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

Can someone please explain how the word "void" would logically appear following these words:
"...TOWN OR LOCATION OF" or "...TOWN OR LOCATION OR" ?
as appears on the blue enhanced copy of the certificate

Let's see: "Place of Birth: City, Town or Location of Void" Honolulu

Or perhaps: "Place of Birth: City, Town or Location or Void" Honolulu

As for the "smiley face" (?!!)
Considering this signature is not a hand written one but indeed a rubber stamp, one would expect a little residual ink to occasionally distort the print.

but to conclude that it is a smiley face is beyond belief.

Honestly this has to be the lamest piece of evidence to try proving the non-US citizen case I have seen so far.

The charlatans on that webpage are promoting a book and are doing a pretty good job of sucking people in by the looks of it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

its on sky news that obama's g g g g g grand father was irish???

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
hawaii.gov...

"Through that authority, in recognition of your status as the President of the United States, I am making an exception to current departmental policy which is to issue a computer-generated certified copy." - Loretta J. Fuddy

The "short form" is the normal "computer-generated" certificate that they give out. The "long form" is just a record in their books (a piece of paper in a binder). They never give out copies of "long form" because it has no security features on it (the green patterned background) and it is against their policy to give out copies of it without security features... However they made an exception for the President, and they added the security features to the copy of the long form too... that means the long form was computer-generated, digitally modified before release......

THE HAWAII HEALTH DEPARTMENT COMPUTER-GENERATED THE LONG FORM, AND THEY ADMITTED TO IT. THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!

All the artifacts you "birthers" find were created by the Hawaii Health Department, and are NOT evidence of forgery... it is just evidence that the Hawaii health department are not the best document copiers, and not the best at digitally adding security features to an old document.

Still, people are saying the BC is a proven forgery, and I think that is completely incorrect.

edit on 22-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
10=J 6=F 11=K

JFK

Obama was born on August 8th, 1961. On that same date, JFK was on the cover of life magazine.

Not sure hwere I'm going wiht this....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

It's not an "obvious" smiley if you have to magnify it to 800%. What an exaggeration. This reminds me of the type of people who see 'holy figures' in the cloud or on their toast.

Who knows why those tinted copies look like that? Maybe actual copies were pressed against it, and there was some transfer?

Speaking of "hand-drawn versions" of the letter A, that VOID looks hand drawn too. Like maybe someone with bad handwriting would do or someone might do if they were using a mouse at the computer.

So maybe someone else is creating these frauds. Who knows who it could be? Nobody but a very small number of people will probably ever really know. Keep looking at 800% magnification to find "hidden meanings" in documents though. This seems to be getting ridiculous.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
From my understanding if something is "computer generated"then it was actually created on a computer.

At the time of his birth all originals were transferred to microfiche.

The records office would keep these microfiche and if a person requested their birth certificate they would end up with a black with white lettering of their birth certificate.I believe the twins mother is holding up theirs and they are both like this.

Beside the birth certificate is the issue of his social security number being issued in Connecticut.

It just does not work that way.

Prior to him coming to the mainland he lived in Hawaii,and no where else in the U.S.

He was required to apply for a SS# on his 16th birthday.

He was still in Hawaii at this time.

There is NO way he could have received a SS# from another state.

It is very odd that the Administration has never even address this anomaly.

There are just to many things that does not seem right and the documentation of this mans life is missing.

There has NEVER been a President or a candidate for the position that there is no basic documentation of his life

Until now.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So glad to see Boondock's hard work and creative, inquistive genius validated. His thread was an astounding and remarkable discovery.

Some have said that his theory was disproven in that thread, but that is not at all the truth of the matter. The truth is, that some have claimed since there was evidence that somehow the short form was inexplicably underlying the long form, that it mysteriously "bled through" for some unexplainable reason and serves to silence all questions. But this still would not explain the many clearly coded words, abbreviations and references embedded within different layers and color spectrums concealed inside the most recent "BC" document. The odds of this happening are almost astronomical without them being deliberately placed with purposeful intention. Otherwise, all you would have would be a cacophony of unconnected marks and smudges randomly scattered throughout the page. Also, some words, both typed and handwritten, appear within the document without any corresponding markings on the 'short form'. This fact has been conveniently ignored by those who simply want to dismiss this critical issue as quickly as possible. Besides, why in the heck would the short form even show up within the layers in the first place unless someone was trying to tell us something?

It is obvious that this latest concocted BC is a bogus creation. But, the genius Boondock exhibited, was in finding that it contained deliberate and intentional messages and clues as to the real story of it's design and release. This is possibly the discovery of one of the greatest conspiracies in history and as such, in my humble opinion, places Boon in the category of one of the most valuable contributers to the ATS community.

Now that we know that, we know that the people behind this are either laughing their butts off at the people still clinging to their blind faith in the validity of this clear "BC" forgery, or, they are really worried about what Boondock might discover next and the hidden messages he might reveal to the world.

Way to go Boon!! Hats off to you!! Keep up the good work!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
So glad to see Boondock's hard work and creative, inquistive genius validated. His thread was an astounding and remarkable discovery.

I am seriously losing faith that there are any honest people on ATS behind this birther movement. I am not asking anyone to say Obama is Hawaiian but at least be honest about the details.

Originally posted by nataylor

How is this being overlooked by anyone that read that thread?
How is the fact that in that thread, BDS was completely proven wrong by the end of it.

Really. I am not looking for a fight with anyone over this topic but this thread is a sick display of what looks to me like people just doing their best to pretend a given narrative is true in the face of all contradictory evidence. I mean, the post I referenced is so easy to check out. No one can cop to even this stuff?

My whole faith in ATS and denying ignorance is just about shattered already.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

In reference to the quote in your post by 'nataylor' which was meant to be a refutation of BDS's theory, for me, it strongly reaffirmed Boon's conjecture. The reason being is that certain letters, words and numbers were highlighted from the underlying short form that stood out in obvious contrast to the other underlying material, just as though someone deliberately intended for them to be found and convey a hidden message concerning the origin of Mr. Obama and explain the BC controversy. Also, it showed that other words, one of them handwritten - "VOID" could not be explained by the underlying document. It also brought into question as to why the 'short form' was under the latest release as well. If you read the article by Mr. Corsi, there are other examples as well that cannot be explained away simply by the fact that the 'short form' was somehow merged if you will, into the creation of the layers within the new document.

The post by 'nataylor' was brilliant, but for me it had the opposite effect than what was intended. Also, I had to consider that if someone was to interject hidden clues concerning Mr. Obama & the BC that they would need "plausible deniability". Placing the 'short form' strategically where they did, allows them the ability to reasonably deny that the clues were placed deliberately, which also explains why the 'short form' appears in the first place. Please feel free to disagree, I just hope you can understand where I'm coming from on this issue. Rest assured, that like you, I'm genuinely looking for the truth in this matter but, there are just too many strange questions regarding it to accept it at 'face value'. Please remember, honest, true hearted people are simply looking for the truth even if they don't seem to agree with your viewpoint.

edit on 22-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: typo correction

edit on 22-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: corrected to address the issue of quote within post.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
From the person that brought you

now to read the thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join