It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World ending tomorrow? Real or not? Explain!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If God comes, I'll beat him up. Don't worry man I got you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I found this funny video about the rapture

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LandonFromKY
Can some one explain to me whay is supposed to happen or what not tommorrow? Is it gonna happen or not? What i have bbeen told (and read) the bible says no man can predict the coming of Christ. So i personally dont believe it, but there is a part of me that says i should be worried and i need to call all my family and tell them i love them. But what do u guys think? Should i be worried?

Everything will be ok. Don't worry.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Oh, Jesus of Nazareth was most certainly real, however Jesus Christ, the "Son of God" was not.

The real Jesus was either a teacher of philosophy and morality or a bit nuts. Then again he could have been both.

Though most likely a few people saw the opportunity to use him for their own gains, mainly mass control.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LandonFromKY
Can some one explain to me whay is supposed to happen or what not tommorrow? Is it gonna happen or not? What i have bbeen told (and read) the bible says no man can predict the coming of Christ. So i personally dont believe it, but there is a part of me that says i should be worried and i need to call all my family and tell them i love them. But what do u guys think? Should i be worried?

If you believe in Bible then surely it is not tomorrow, because Christ is suppose to be back before the world ends, we still haven't seen Christ.

I don't know what the basis of this claim is, but it even reached our national network, and the news announcer had a evil grin in her face saying enjoy your weekend, I knew exactly what she was talking about lol, she was hinting to all of us to use this as an excuse to get hammered lol.. I was laughing when I saw her evil grin

It is interesting non-the less, I would be surprised if the world ends tomorrow, and at the same time not surprised, because there is no way for anyone to predict the world's end as there is too many variables at hand that we still haven't discovered, and most variables that we do now, we don't fully understand.

Can't wait till it hits 12 0.o

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi all..it is already Saturday. May 21, 2011 and it is 6:33pm on Kiritimati, Christmas Island, Kiribati...and nothing has happened...no rapture...no quakes

link   
reply to post by SG-17

am-end

link   

Originally posted by SG-17
reply to post by Diplomat

Oh, Jesus of Nazareth was most certainly real, however Jesus Christ, the "Son of God" was not.

The real Jesus was either a teacher of philosophy and morality or a bit nuts. Then again he could have been both.

Though most likely a few people saw the opportunity to use him for their own gains, mainly mass control.

We could go back and forth all night, but the point is simple: you simply don't know, you just THINK you know.

Is it possible that "Jesus Christ" was the son of God and still exists somehow somewhere? Yup.

Is it possible that it is all one huge fairy tale? Yup.

We simply don't know.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LandonFromKY

You already answered your own question , my friend- if people were true Christians, then they would already know that NO MAN will know the day nor the hour of Christ's return..........

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

If you believe in Bible then surely it is not tomorrow, because Christ is suppose to be back before the world ends, we still haven't seen Christ.

Obama, duh.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by banandar123

Christ is suppose to be "back", not "black"..

JOKES!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Jesus - if he ever existed at all - has been dead for over 2000 years! He's not coming back. Get over it! Do you think we can let this go now?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I can only repeat what others have said and that is only the father knows the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join