It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World ending tomorrow? Real or not? Explain!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Can some one explain to me whay is supposed to happen or what not tommorrow? Is it gonna happen or not? What i have bbeen told (and read) the bible says no man can predict the coming of Christ. So i personally dont believe it, but there is a part of me that says i should be worried and i need to call all my family and tell them i love them. But what do u guys think? Should i be worried?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just let it go...

All this talk about rapture tomorrow is getting so boring and played out, it's becoming nothing but a distraction.

Can we get back to focusing on actual REAL things?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You know I was under the impression it most folks already considered this a joke but judging the threads that are popping up, I was wrong.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LandonFromKY

The Rapture will not occur tomorrow at 6 pm. Bible says no man, nor the angels in Heaven, nor the Son know the hour, except for the Father. So, unless Harold Camping is God, he won't know when.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The world ends, when we die. Is something that happens to all of us, inevitably, in some point of our lives our world will end. It is personal and not transferable.

Will you die tomorrow? Hope not, so dont worry, because nothing will happen.

edit on 20-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LandonFromKY
Can some one explain to me whay is supposed to happen or what not tommorrow? Is it gonna happen or not? What i have bbeen told (and read) the bible says no man can predict the coming of Christ. So i personally dont believe it, but there is a part of me that says i should be worried and i need to call all my family and tell them i love them. But what do u guys think? Should i be worried?

I am a spirit filled Christian who believes in the rapture,but this rapture prediction for the 21st is not bearing any witness in my spirit,although there is a knowing within that it will be soon,but there is a probability of some form of Judgement for the 21st, due to the fact that the 21st marks the anniversary of when Noah closed the door of the ark and the judgement of the flood began, 7000 yrs.ago.and then you add to that ,what Obama has preposed for Israel.

hope this helps
edit on 20-5-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys! But I dont bbeleive it is tommorrow but i think something will happen...Also it is kinda scary how 7000 yrs ago tommorrow noah did what he did and the mississippi is at the highest ever and the whole southern united states(almost) is flooding....kinda scary

conitinue with yalls reasons,it is helping

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys! But I dont bbeleive it is tommorrow but i think something will happen...Also it is kinda scary how 7000 yrs ago tommorrow noah did what he did and the mississippi is at the highest ever and the whole southern united states(almost) is flooding....kinda scary

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

If the "rapture" is real, it obviously won't happen when some old man in Oakland, California says so. What a joke.

It's scary how 7000 years ago tomorrow Noah "did what he did?" Yea man, that's absolutely terrifying, I'm shaking in my boots. lol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Its a bunch of hogwash IMO i don't believe the ending of the world will come until the Sun Goes Red Giant.

Or Humans figure out some way to destroy the Entire Earth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Man can not predict when Christ will come back.
Do I believe it will happen in our life time..................most assuredly yes.
All we can do is live "day by day" try to live our lives fully and try to do the right things for our soul.
We can not fret about the future of what it may or may not bring. Is the future set in stone........ NO!
We all have the ability to change our own future with every decision we make. There are those that are sending out positive energy into the World so that when the change does happen it will be easier for those that survive and that there will be more survivors.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Has it ended yet for people? NO, it is very fake. It's past 6pm somewhere on the 21st. Be safe, stay away from the crazy believers and you'll be fine. Hopefully they won't hurt themselves.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well obviously there won't be a Rapture tomorrow. Two reasons, one there is no Christ, and two Doomsday predictions never pan out.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I'd be more worried about Fukushima radiation than the "rapture".

Not real.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well if this tripe is true then the Residents of Christmass Island are getting raptured right now because it is 6;16
PM there.
Thats the island with the land crabs!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
if it was narrowed down to a time zone i might thought twice about it,but that's just me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I am open minded to a lot of things this is not one of them, to me I just hope him and his followers do not pull a Keresh or Heaven's Gate. Don't need that shenanigans so any of you with koolaid cups drop them right now, and go and say praise god I did not follow a crazy loony who tried to kill me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The world ends in different ways, everyday, somewhere for someone...
Mine has ended and restarted several times over, depends how you look at it.

Wag

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
Well obviously there won't be a Rapture tomorrow. Two reasons, one there is no Christ, and two Doomsday predictions never pan out.

I know u are wrong about one thing, there is definetely a christ, even if u can prove there isnt i still wouldnt beleive u

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

I know u are wrong about one thing, there is definetely a christ, even if u can prove there isnt i still wouldnt beleive u

lol, that makes no sense... it's as if you're admitting that you're totally brainwashed.

"Prove to me something doesn't exist and I'll STILL believe it does!" lol

To be fair, I doubt the person who said Christ doesn't exist actually KNOWS that for a fact, he is just another random human being like the rest of us trying to figure out the truth. Christ might be real, who knows?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join