It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Alert within ATS website (Bugs in the website)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Anyone else notcie that their security system (I use TrendMicro) has been alterting them to the fact that something is phishing for credit cards details when your on ATS. The security warning comes just as you are tryin to enter a reply into a thread. Not all the time but frequently enough.

ATS say there is no problem. They won't reply to my last query.

It happens only when trying to do that, not with any other site. It asks you to disable your security to enable info to get through and it comes in via ATS, no other website/

Anyone else noticed this ???

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

ATS, inforwars, GLP, Halfpast and RLN were all hinky earlier. I just locked down, started up TOR and continued as normal.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

TOR ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
reply to post by billxam

TOR ?

He means this i think

www.torproject.org...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ok, but why would ATS phish for my credit card details. They wouldn't. Which means they have someone riding on thier website sourcing data and they don't even know it or can fix it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

The Firehose feature wouldn't update for like a hour in my case.....weird. All of a sudden BAM!, lotsa threads.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Maybe the problem is on your own connection end? I am constantly getting phishing alerts and attemps to access my network.

top topics

join