It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhadder545

Originally posted by Untamedhawk

You have been a member for over a year why show your true self now?

I have been a member for over 3 years, and have yet to show my true self - this will in time come.

I wasnt talking to you I was talking to the " Demi-God silly LOL

It's a little hard to distinguish which of us you are referring to, since we both thought it wise to speak years after our joining the numerous topics of conversation we devour daily here.

I do apologize for interrupting.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I love this thread, even with the handful of Debbies moping about.

I agree with what you are doing OP, thank you.

I believe as you believe, on so many levels. I also understand that even being evolved you still have that connection to humans and want them to succeed, while another poster believes no one needs anyone's help (because we are all on our own paths). Both are right in my opinion. I often feel compelled to scream from the rooftops what I believe, then I remember: To someone else, it doesn't matter what I believe (unless they ask first). Then I smile and sit down.
It's true, when you start to awaken you go through steps. For me it was confusion, frustration, excitement, more frustration, then a bit of piece. An understanding, if you will. Don't get me wrong, my journey is far from over! I understand my path, but I also understand how young I am on it.
Just gotta keep on truckin'.

To those who don't understand why the OP started this thread: People come to their understandings in a multitude of ways. The nature of humans is to have a pack mentality. We naturally want to know what others think. This is just the 21rst Century way of connecting with other humans. It may be sad, but true. We just want to feel connected. Not a single person online can say (type) that they don't want/need to be/feel connected. That's what the internet is, a connection, to the human race.

Namaste (for reals)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Can you GTFO.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
thanks for your replies.
I have another question

Where is the mind and consciousness being formed, their origins?
The question relates to:
What is the reason our population is getting bigger, why more human bodies are born?
Are so many conscious beings being attracted by the material that they are send to this world,level?

i ask this because when they say, "we have lost our true self, you have everything inside you but you just forgot how to use it".
What i think they mean is that, one time we were conscious beings, but by something we did or believed wrong, we were send to this world.

I hope you see what i try to explain and ask, (some things are difficult to explain if you are not speaking in your native language
)

It comes to this: the more humans being born the more conscious beings are doing wrong.

Consciousness is eternal, which is the reason why we have consciousness in the first place. If consciousness wasn't part of the system, it could not be possessed by the individual part. The mind when it is conscious of material objects is partly attached to the physical realm but also there is a part that remains above the physical. Only the purified mind that is conscious of itself can transcend the physical consciousness, this happens in stages of deep meditation where you are aware of nothing but the Self. The pure mind does not physically exist anywhere, as it is immaterial, which is why it is identical to God.

Nature propagates endlessly, so there will always be new bodies. Each thing is born based upon its seed, so a human is born from a human seed. Seeds are created from male bodies, and nurtured by female bodies. This is the inherent duality of nature, male and female. But when a human gains enough insight to understand that which is non-dual, they gain a glimpse of the true origin of all things, that which the male and female originate from.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I've noticed people getting attacked for that. When they are new to the forum, I mean. If he had just joined and posted (I'm assuming) he would have been attacked far more. In fact, I believe I read a post in this thread that alluded that a response would have been 'worse' but the OP had been a member longer than the commenter.

That's why I don't normally say too much. Gotta gain trust first, right?

edit on 20/5/11 by ElizaAshdene because: cause I can't spell (on the first try)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ElizaAshdene

Well said. Many people are offended that I take such a high stance of myself, but my intention is for them to do the same for themselves. How else did the religions and philosophies come into being but men contemplated and tried to express them? Don't follow my religion, create your own. By speaking the truth, even if you stumble and say the wrong things, you are actively forcing your mind to think spiritually beyond the realm of physical causes. Try it yourself: be the light you wish to see in the world.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Who is my future girl and wife? Give Physical Description, nationality and her name please

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene

I've noticed people getting attacked for that. When they are new to the forum, I mean. If he had just joined and posted (I'm assuming) he would have been attacked far more. In fact, I believe I read a post in this thread that alluded that a response would have been 'worse' but the OP had been a member longer than the commenter.

That's why I don't normally say to much. Gotta gain trust first, right?

Sadly my self is being attacked more so than my ideas. But it matters not because I do not view my Self as the body, even less so as my avatar. So using ATS as an example, just because someone attacks my avatar, why should I care? In the real world, if someone attacks my personal identity, why should I care? It's not my true self. Same goes with my body, if it ages or is flawed, that is not who I truly am.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
THREAD CLOSED.

no its not.. why would they...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Who is my future girl and wife? Give Physical Description, nationality and her name please

When it comes to finding a wife, be a man of virtue rather than a man of flash and style. Women like self-confidence, so when you have confidence in yourself you attract attention rather than seeking attention from elsewhere.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Can you give me the numbers so that I might win the next CA lottery, and come to find what people enjoy about materialistic success?

That would make you a demi-god in my opinion.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I had a previous thread saying I would answer any question about God or the eternal Self. I have always been this way but I'm just hitting more of a central nerve with this thread, especially as it is so close to "rapture" time. My next thread may be even more alarming if I stick to philosophical semantics and say I am God. Technically saying I am a demi-God is blasphemous because there is no separation from God. All is God.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
script from Monty Python movie, The Holy Grail.
" I am the Messiah, He can't be the messiah, I'm the Messiah, no I'm the Messiah."

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Can you give me the numbers so that I might win the next CA lottery, and come to find what people enjoy about materialistic success?

That would make you a demi-god in my opinion.

materialism is not the way to true happiness. Sorry, but if you want to win the lotto, all I can offer to you is it is impossible to predict something that has not happened, you can only manifest it. So rather than predicting the numbers, try and manifest the numbers.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I have been enlightened long enough to run into many posts similar to yourself.

As I said I actually questioned you on one of your very first post's on this very subject, you never answered then. I have been here a lot longer than you as well so where these posts from a differant Forum you left after preaching there?

As The Questions I asked if you were enlightened you would have the same experinces as those who have done before. Please describe where when and how.

please answer my Questions on the last post.

What was your first Fruit? Just for starters.

If you try and teach enlightenment

Ive never ever ever in over 30 years of practise, reading, attending practise, researching etc etc ever heard any Teacher say that phrase please expand.

How can you "teach" enlightenment?

Is it then something in the realms of knowledge and memory?

Is it like a habit like "teaching" someone to drive?

What is the "exam" or test that when you have teached enlightenment to to these people, as you talk in term's that you have and do, "teach Enlightenmnet" that they have passed?

people calling themselves Buddhists

You seem to categorise then people who call them selves Buddhists as seperate from yourself, Have you Taken Refuge then?

You also seem to insuinuate they are not actual Buddhists but just call themselves it, seems a bit lie you actually. I dont call myself a Buddhist I am one, I have taken the initiations I TAKE REFUGE do you?

will say that you have too much of an ego and thus are not enlightened,

Well yes its what the Buddha taught, its what those who have and do become enlightened describe and point out also.

Its a non Priori put mud in water its gets cloudy its not pure simple as.

as if they are somehow more enlightened for pointing this out.

I doubt any are saying this to say they are more enlightened, certainly unless their history of stating they were special or enlightened in any way was a observable habit, modus operandi was Known. I think really you should accept maybe your non priori above again.

They would actually be closer to being enlightened as they would have less "ignorance" one of the tenet's of the entire Buddhist Teachings.

But original Buddhism has been documented to show that the Buddha did believe in a Buddha nature that was immortal, and in no way was contrary to the Upanishads which taught an immortal Self.

Documented by Whom?

Source Please.

Buddha Nature has no ego, it is egoless, non attached, in the Now totally and oozing Compassion. This Buddha Nature as described by the Buddha is covered clouded by the EGO by ideas of SOUL self by PRIDE and ignorance.

The modern day Buddhists say that the Buddha did not believe in a self,

Just the modern ones? Strange last teaching I had was first discussed by a famous enlightened master that is commentary on the buddhas teaching over 1000 years ago, he agreed with the buddha 1500 before him, and my current Teacher also agreed with it now. It concerned the self. Please see the many texts on Buddhas discusssions with Hindu Yogis etc at the time on the very same subject.

NOTHING has changed in the teaching from then to now.

and that nirvana is simply understanding the nothingness of everything.

Again in all these years ive never heard it explained like this please expand why you posit "Modern day Buddhist" do this can you show who where and when?

I do not advocate this philosophy, since it is nihilism. I do believe, however, that the Buddha's awakening under the Bodhi tree was his realization of the eternal nature of the Self, and his teachings reflected this.

AT LAST so now you ADMIT you do not advocate the Buddhas teachings, and are saying that IN YOUR OPINION the experience the Buddha had under the Bodhi tree when he became enlightened was his merging or awareness of his SELF not no self.

OKAY so its CLEAR now your stand and teachings are the EXACT opposite of the teachings of the Buddha and all those after him.

So is it like the Mormons or something?

The Black Mass as Appossed to the real?

Anyhow thanks for playing, and at LAST clarifying where YOU are truly coming from.

Please find a NAME for your new CULT and stop referring to Buddha in your attention seeking as you show you have no relation at all to what he was teaching and in fact believe the exact opposite.

I really will make this a pet project of mine, call it by its real name "the Secret" "LOA" "Gnosis" "HINDUISM" whatever make one up for your jumbled and mixed teachings but stop as said again muddying the STREAM

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha

Elf

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Us, perfection.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have no idea on how to write this without sound like too much of an arse. But I believe I may have achieved some sort of level of enlightment, maybe just the smallest amount. I've been reading through this thread and I started to realise that some of your quotes (mainly on the part of understanding that we are god itself, etc, etc. But yes, I started to realise that maybe we are all connected to one eternal god, ourselves.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

But I am not looking for true happiness!

The correct answer would be to say that you can not give out such information, because it is against the demi-god rules to give out such information. You gotta think of something somewhat clever and witty to such a question. Like maybe, sorry, but I already promised those numbers to someone else.

It is very possible to predict things that have not yet happened, lots of people do it every day. Lottery numbers however are a lot trickier to predict.

Manifesting lottery numbers would be an even bigger violation of the demi-god rules, that would be messing with the whole fate process, and very bad things happen to demi-gods who mess with fate.

Every moment the world begins and ends, at various levels.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
reply to post by filosophia

dude, get a life, please

I have a life, what I also have is a divine mind.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

your comeback should be "dude, get a death."

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Really at best your at the beginning of of being enlightened at all and not even close to a "demi god". There is no such thing. More like self gratification. One of the first questions asked was what is the name of the true God which is Elohim you did not answer because being a part of God your are not close to God.

The world will not end tommorow because of none of the signs of scripture have occured. Like someone else has suggested its an attempt by evil forces to influence some to discredit biblical prophecy because they did not keep to the word which is your sheild against it, the knowledge of the truth. There is only one way to have true enlightment and not in the ways of the world which will always lead you down a path of deception in some way.

To have faith in the Lord you must understand the things of the word.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Hebrews 2:14
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil

Hebrews 2:15
And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Not what any, Bhagavad Git'ist , Islamic, Catholic, Jehovah's Witness, Gnostic, Pagan, Kabbalist, Occultist, or any man looking for the prestige of men or of works has ever done.

Because in the end there is no justification for your own evil in the sight of true righteousness which being in the flesh and compassed with our own infirmity we know not. We find ourselves under the scrutiny and judgment of a righteous god because ast it says the spirit of he which is in you. For if it were by our own we would have dissolved ourselves away into inequity.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join