It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
Because the human body is made out of atoms that are spinning near the speed of light.
Is this the reason why spiritualists say that we are light?
Or what is your vision on this?

Yes, spiritualists do say we are all light. Everything is light, even the quantum particles of matter are simply light. Without light, nothing can be perceived. The entire universe is based around the sun giving off an infinite amount of light, and the lower species gaining energy and life from this light. Even the planets obey the order of gravity that results from the sun. What this means is that everything in nature is the light. Not surprisingly, there is also a divine light within the body that can be tapped into and perceived. Light is life, and so eternal light (a star) is eternal life.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Alot of what your saying is what I heard from a man named Alex Collier who has been contacted by a race of E.T's and are as referred to as Andromedans since they came from that galaxy. Alex Collier has been taught by that race with alot of information regarding to spirituality. I am so happy that I saw this thread and very enlightened to see your replies.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Wow, you really know your stuff. I think a good read for people would be wingmakers. Good job helping people understand we all have the same base, and that our true being (you can say we are a powerful eternal being with an unified consciousness) is the driver and our body a vehicle that will fail one day and we move on to the next if we are unable to graduate from this earth world.

Also, you are right in saying some people are more "god" and some people more animal. It all depends on the level of realization on one self and shedding the faulty human personality to become singular and without prejudice and opinion of anything in this world, such as material, physical world, individuality, or mortality.

We are all learners on earth to attend school, and our goblins to learn and leave this semester having learned something, otherwise we cannot graduate and have to repeat.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by MischeviousElf

technically you are not ignoring me, you put me on the ignore list and then continue to talk to me? Buddhism can be nihilistic if taken the wrong way, but enlightening when you understand that Buddhism does not contradict the Upanishads.

There is no ignore list anymore, yes and I will talk and defned the Dharma, that is the truth of it.

You talk in terms all the time of yourself being "enlightened" I have asked you when you first frequented these boards to describe what level of enlightenment you were at, why you thought so, what experiences you have had etc.

You could not answer. You are not in any way Enlightened as described and experienced in the "Buddhist" sense. You display the exact opposite of the descriptions and behaviour of those who are very close to it.

If you are saying you are fully enlightened, go on then like JC in the temple let me be a rabbi and debate you on the finer points of Buddhist scriptures from all traditions, descriprtions by those who have been the experiences gained, please if certain things are said here I CAN and AM ABLE to ensure you would have a visit pretty much wherever you are in the world by recognised Lama/Teacher Guru of Buddhism to explore further.

Please Maitraya come home shower us with Knowledge.

Now be carefull here Sophi I am NOT JOKING one mod has seen some photos of me with someone regarded as probably in the top 20 most enlightened people in the world, he tours worldwide to huge receptions etc, we spent time alone, ate together, he taught me gave initiations we talked and laughed I was and continue to be involved in arranging such things.

I spend time and sometimes sleep under the same roof as the worlds most venerated, long practising REAL teachers of this tradition Sophi.

You act, describe and speak in a totally opposite way to anything ive observed around such people. You bring your twisted version of the Buddhas teachings to new minds polluting the source.

The light of Buddhism is dimmed by your pronouncing yourself a Buddhist with enlightenment which is gained through Emptiness and Compassion, not love of the self/soul attachment to Duality this and that as your words so aptly show.

You then try and defnd by mentioning the Hindu txts.

The battle you are experiencing for self/ no self I had many years ago I understand where you are coming from, trust me you are totally wrong, and what you are doing will create Karma that will block any further progress or real enlightenment.

If you want to play then play what level of enlightenment are you at?

Describe who danced first and why or maybe who saw who first?

What was your first fruit and when?

Have you experienced the "realms of Power" and if so how did you navigate them?

If you cant answer these things I proclaim you a FRAUD and LIER and Sharlatan.

And I WILL post here and show everyone every false Buddhist thing you postulate, when you misrepresent any part of the Dharma I will point it out.

Heres some Duality for you Sophi either Play and prove you can or STOP muddying the stream.

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha
Elf

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

When will the NFL lockout end?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
According to some Christians the world will commence ending this Saturday! Is this true, oh demi-god?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is my first reply on ATS (I'm one that studies) & my second account (I lost access to the 1rst)...

I have to say, "You've done a great job answering these questions, and held true to your word"... So..... I will answer the 'Keys' question for you without missing a beat: The Keys Were Left In The Last Place They Were Put Down
(joke)

I have a question for you - if you have the time.

What is your opinion on the word being spread that if: You do not believe in the Son of Gof, you will not be called to 'Heaven'...

My question is this: Why are so many that have other beliefs (And stand strong in their 'religion') left out of all conversation/topics/news/Any Form of Communication? In other words, "What if they believe, but that belief is in the 'Light'?

I'd like to hear all opinions on this since:
With all of the corruption & lies that has been fed to us over the passed 2,000+ years (Not saying who
With all of the throwing away & ripping apart of the only known documents that could have told the truth (Bible & Other Biblical Accounts), and the renaming of individuals from it - I can't say that I blame anyone for being confused as to what to think.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I read out of curiousity but I dont think a "demi-God would use such big words and I dont think it would hunt out seekers on ATS and I do not think it would be so vain as to say "Iam a demi-god"Our we supposed to worship you? are you greater than us?I believe there is only one above us and that is God and I dont think he has little half gods running around saying "I am a demi-god" look at me arent you impressed?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I have been enlightened long enough to run into many posts similar to yourself. If you try and teach enlightenment, people calling themselves Buddhists will say that you have too much of an ego and thus are not enlightened, as if they are somehow more enlightened for pointing this out. But original Buddhism has been documented to show that the Buddha did believe in a Buddha nature that was immortal, and in no way was contrary to the Upanishads which taught an immortal Self. The modern day Buddhists say that the Buddha did not believe in a self, and that nirvana is simply understanding the nothingness of everything. I do not advocate this philosophy, since it is nihilism. I do believe, however, that the Buddha's awakening under the Bodhi tree was his realization of the eternal nature of the Self, and his teachings reflected this. Where modern Buddhism becomes a set of moral rules (right speech, right effort) the true definition of "samma" is perfection, so the accurate definition is perfect speech, as opposed to right speech. The point is that perfection, the purified mind/will (citta) is the goal of Buddhism, free of suffering and desire.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Untamedhawk

The belief in the son of God is just another fear mongering by the Christian faith. You can compare Christianity is Hinduism in how they view the divinity of mankind. Hindus believe in the phrase "I am That" meaning each person is the divine, Christians believe "Jesus is That" so it is an exclusive religion where only Jesus is divine and you have to pay hommage to him, which goes contrary to the notion of Jesus in the book of Matthew. This is not to say anything bad of Jesus, however, as he is a prophet that gives many people faith, but just because the church corrupted his teachings doesn't mean he was corrupt. But the bottom line is, it is philosophically inaccurate to say that Jesus' soul is the same as God but not the soul of everyone else. If God created all things, we are all children of God, not just Jesus.

edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You have been a member for over a year why show your true self now?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Untamedhawk

The belief in the son of God is just another fear mongering by the Christian faith. You can compare Christianity is Hinduism in how they view the divinity of mankind. Hindus believe in the phrase "I am That" meaning each person is the divine, Christians believe "Jesus is That" so it is an exclusive religion where only Jesus is divine and you have to pay hommage to him, which goes contrary to the notion of Jesus in the book of Matthew. This is not to say anything bad of Jesus, however, as he is a prophet that gives many people faith, but just because the church corrupted his teachings doesn't mean he was corrupt. But the bottom line is, it is philosophically inaccurate to say that Jesus' soul is the same as God but not the soul of everyone else. If God created all things, we are all children of God, not just Jesus.

That's a wonderful reply...

I do have to add this for those of you that are in the mood to tempt anger - it's not easy, just be careful with the words you choose - they just may in turn choose how you are perceived.

edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhadder545

I have been a member for over 3 years, and have yet to show my true self - this will in time come.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

If you are a demi-god as you say you are, who is your father ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
thanks for your replies.
I have another question

Where is the mind and consciousness being formed, their origins?
The question relates to:
What is the reason our population is getting bigger, why more human bodies are born?
Are so many conscious beings being attracted by the material that they are send to this world,level?

i ask this because when they say, "we have lost our true self, you have everything inside you but you just forgot how to use it".
What i think they mean is that, one time we were conscious beings, but by something we did or believed wrong, we were send to this world.

I hope you see what i try to explain and ask, (some things are difficult to explain if you are not speaking in your native language
)

It comes to this: the more humans being born the more conscious beings are doing wrong.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Untamedhawk

Originally posted by madhadder545

I have been a member for over 3 years, and have yet to show my true self - this will in time come.

I wasnt talking to you I was talking to the " Demi-God silly LOL

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
filosophia,

These are all excellent questions, although the priority of some will always remain on the ladder.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

My god I didn't know Demi gods weighed 230 pounds and never got laid.
Oh and if I were a Demi god the first thing I would do it post on ATS

Jog on sunshine.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
can you tell me what time it will end?
and what time zone?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
THREAD CLOSED.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>