It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Lovepeace20
When we die does our memories and personality get erased. Or do we continue to have all this egoistic and only need to unlock them. It just seems rather cruel to loos the mind and ego. because it is hard for me at least to understand how it will be with out them. Thanks for the past awnsers you have the right intentions.

Memories are tied with fate. The closer we are to the divine, the more we free ourselves from movement, the memory does not get created since there is no fate.

I thought it was true that human's can't remember their past lives because our DNA was genetically modified by a group of E.T's from the star system Alpha Draconis. That our DNA is currently locked and will be unlocked in 2013 or around that time.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

you thought wrong.. its just that we dont have a big enough hdd to store it all in. so once you turn off almost all is lost..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

What will happen on December 21, 2012. Anything special?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Demi God,

Lol beware what you wish for next life Filo seems to me will be a lower plain than that get accoustomed to the tantric hells, though I doubt very much you have even taking refuge with a true teacher/lama yet anyhow.

As a very long practising Buddhist why did I just put you on my Ignore List?

The only one there?

STOP spreading your mud in the clear stream. Too many threads and self egrandising attention seeking using the words of the wise, mixed from many differant traditions some total misrepresentations, you have shown NO experience of Emptiness, Seem very uninterested in Compassion you are NOT a Buddhist.

You have and display an obsession and love of your Self, and try and wrap it up in esoteric terms such as Soul God etc the very opposite of where true long term Buddhistic Practise takes you. I am not personally attacking you just defending the Dharma.

Hey try Hinduism it will suit your nature more...Go Gnostic even, hey there are Yogic Pathsdiety ones that you would be suited for the "Pride of the Diety" etc butknowing lets say that "scene" I think you would have ifficulties getting the initiations, well real ones anyhow. Its blatant Sophi to those who do know really, very obvious.

You may be very suprised by some REAL close to enlightenment imho I have spent time with Filosophia true yogis maybe even?

Advice to all in taking any buddhist teachings from anyone who attempts to teach (it is against ALL buddhist lore to preach be evangelical like here btw!!!) make sure you see them walk the walk not just the talk for a few years before accepting anything they say!

Hey that goes for what I just said, check out Buddhist Masters and see if they talk and act as OP does? if they always divide soul/mind it they say they are enlightened?

OM Mani Padme Hum

Elf

Ps No "Ignore Button" anymore, been that long since used it just once...... pity
edit on 20-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: as ps

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Are your Chakras balanced? I don't how to use my energy and what for.

The seventh chakra, the crown chakra at the top of the head is most important. Open that one up and the rest will follow.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by air101

In some way its better to do the journey by yourself because at the end you will have to pass alone.
Your helper or soulmate dont have to be a person, i rather see nature as my helper. Trying to listen what she says and live by that. At the end she has the last word (in this world on this level
)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Demi God,

Lol beware what you wish for next life Filo seems to me will be a lower plain than that get accoustomed to the tantric hells, though I doubt very much you have even taking refuge with a true teacher/lama yet anyhow.

As a very long practising Buddhist why did I just put you on my Ignore List?

The only one there?

STOP spreading your mud in the clear stream. Too many threads and self egrandising attention seeking using the words of the wise, mixed from many differant traditions some total misrepresentations, you have shown NO experience of Emptiness, Seem very uninterested in Compassion you are NOT a Buddhist.

You have and display an obsession and love of your Self, and try and wrap it up in esoteric terms such as Soul God etc the very opposite of where true long term Buddhistic Practise takes you. I am not personally attacking you just defending the Dharma.

Hey try Hinduism it will suit your nature more...Go Gnostic even, hey there are Yogic Pathsdiety ones that you would be suited for the "Pride of the Diety" etc butknowing lets say that "scene" I think you would have ifficulties getting the initiations, well real ones anyhow. Its blatant Sophi to those who do know really, very obvious.

You may be very suprised by some REAL close to enlightenment imho I have spent time with Filosophia true yogis maybe even?

Advice to all in taking any buddhist teachings from anyone who attempts to teach (it is against ALL buddhist lore to preach be evangelical like here btw!!!) make sure you see them walk the walk not just the talk for a few years before accepting anything they say!

Hey that goes for what I just said, check out Buddhist Masters and see if they talk and act as OP does? if they always divide soul/mind it they say they are enlightened?

OM Mani Padme Hum

Elf

This is why anyone religious fails.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

No, I don't believe you are Jesus, but I do believe that you are of the same nature as Jesus.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

technically you are not ignoring me, you put me on the ignore list and then continue to talk to me? Buddhism can be nihilistic if taken the wrong way, but enlightening when you understand that Buddhism does not contradict the Upanishads.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hail Demi-God
Will my twin flame remember me and come to me this month?
And will you give the violet flame of love to those that will suffer as the earth shifts?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herblackwings
Hail Demi-God
Will my twin flame remember me and come to me this month?
And will you give the violet flame of love to those that will suffer as the earth shifts?

Mortal love is beneath true enlightenment. Love is a physical sensation but not an eternal love that only you can give yourself by recognizing your true nature. When you see your true nature you start to realize that you are infinite love so you are not so desperate to seek love from others, but rather you can give love to others.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

damn I hate when you are right

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Demi God,

Do you believe and understand the 11 densities that have been created? The third density is the density we are in right now, E.T's are above the third density and they say that those who will survive the Earth changes (Earth is changing it's frequency) will become light and move right into the 5th density. Basically a 12th density was later on created and is literally pulling the straps basically saying that its time for everyone to evolve because there is lots of negativity.

Have you heard anything about this or similar?
edit on 20-5-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: 5th*

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Demi God,

Do you believe and understand the 11 densities that have been created? The third density is the density we are in right now, E.T's are above the third density and they say that those who will survive the Earth changes (Earth is changing it's frequency) will become light and move right into the 5th density. Basically a 12th density was later on created and is literally pulling the straps basically saying that its time for everyone to evolve because there is lots of negativity.

Have you heard anything about this or similar?
edit on 20-5-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: 5th*

Natural occurrences will take a long time if not forever to achieve spiritual liberation, but the mind can achieve this instantaneously by perceiving the spirit within your self. What this means is that regardless of the earth shifts, the potential for enlightenment is the same regardless of which phase of life you live in or which cycle you are a part of. The physical body remains, but you start to disassociate from it, and gradually you start to believe that the Soul is more real than the physical body.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

in "some ways" yes you are right.. i believe my path is to be made with my soul mate, i believe thats my path. however, that does not mean it would be best for you.. you found your "thing" for lack of a better word.

imo when you get to that gate you will be judged. while reaching that gate in its self is hard bringing a long some other positive energy can only help and that positive energy doesnt have to be a signicant other. it can very well be the positive energy you bring from nature that helps you..

we all need help in one way or another thinking that you HAVE to go it alone is only going to make it harder. and that helper doesnt have to be anything specific as long as its positive energy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Sorry, your explanation leaves me at -1

My understanding is that there are only two parties involved in the equation; the person who asked the question (Q) and the person who answered with another question (A)

If Q already knows the answer to the question being asked by A, and in answering A's question Q's question is also answered, then A's question is equivalent to an answer.

If Q does not know the answer to A's question, but in answering said question Q's question would be answered, then seeking an answer from a third party would still result in equilibrium. In this scenario, additional knowlege is required to bridge the gap.

I think your analogy of questions and answers as integers is flawed.

And
-1+1=0-1
0 = -1 is an inequality. It is simply not true.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Because the human body is made out of atoms that are spinning near the speed of light.
Is this the reason why spiritualists say that we are light?
Or what is your vision on this?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

What will happen on December 21, 2012. Anything special?

Nothing special. The amount of end of the world, zombie apocalypse threats should let anyone know that this is mostly fear mongering. The purified mind is like an unshakeable pillar, regardless of what happens in the world. So long as you associate your self as eternal, nothing can affect you in a negative way.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Sorry, your explanation leaves me at -1

My understanding is that there are only two parties involved in the equation; the person who asked the question (Q) and the person who answered with another question (A)

If Q already knows the answer to the question being asked by A, and in answering A's question Q's question is also answered, then A's question is equivalent to an answer.

If Q does not know the answer to A's question, but in answering said question Q's question would be answered, then seeking an answer from a third party would still result in equilibrium. In this scenario, additional knowlege is required to bridge the gap.
imo the answere isnt in math
I think your analogy of questions and answers as integers is flawed.

And
-1+1=0-1
0 = -1 is an inequality. It is simply not true.

edit on 20-5-2011 by air101 because: imo the answere isnt in math..

edit on 20-5-2011 by air101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by air101

imo the ansere isnt in math

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join