It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think The World Will End, and other questions. Ask a demi-god and he will answer.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

i agree with you 100%.. you have to be wise and still make your own choice. you should never blindly be lead by another person. advice is just that advice the choice is yours to take all of it some of it or none of it.. i hate my job but i can thank it for that much..

its like say you know their is something you need in the bottom of the ocean but you dont know how to reach it. you ask around and get ideas and either do it exactly as they said, reach it or not.. or it may just open up your mind and realise the best way for you to get it was ________.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by air101

Thats a good way of putting it.

I agree with you

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Do natural dissasters on the material level, have something to do with what is going on on the medium level (demi-gods) or the high level (gods), or vice versa?
Do they effect eachother?
And what do you think of the vedic culture, the vedas (isnt that the beginnings buddhism, upanishaden)?
edit on 20-5-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by zen862

I'll reply to you first as your matter is more pressing......The term Martyr is the term used in this reality in the higher states of consciousness it is your teacher. Someone who has reached enlightenment and has transcended. I would call it the welcoming committee.

Op as stated above Martyr refers to your guide or teacher within the meditive state.

Thank you answering swiftly, what you say makes sense. If it is as you put it, a welcoming committee, it was a rather brash one... I became aware of this knowledge in part through listening to rambles and rants of my uncle when he underwent a paranoid-schizophrenic period of about 3-4 months and connecting the dots...

Thank you OP for answering my question about meditation as well.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by filosophia

What the hell is a demi god doin on a computer, surfing the internet. A conspiracy forum even. Don't you have better things to do like screwing with man's struggle?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
Do natural dissasters on the material level, have something to do with what is going on on the medium level (demi-gods) or the high level (gods), or vice versa?

Natural disasters affect the way people think the world operates. People saying that God causes a flood or tornado causes people to question if God is always just and kind. This may shake people's faith about what the origin of all things is. But even if you die, your soul is still immortal, so natural disasters can not affect your true self. And if you lose your possessions, there is a blessing in disguise, because the more free you are of material possessions the more free you are. So in a way you could say that God helped you. But putting too much emphasis on whether or not God causes natural disasters is ignoring the fact that nature is divided into systems, with each system in control of the level below it. The fact that this system is highly organized and contains causes is proof that there is an order to the universe, so nothing happens because of chaos or randomness, even though it may be called a disaster by some.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
When did you wake up?

about 8 years ago.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

i have to disagree. our souls know eachother they have a connection just like everything else has a connection.. for some reason we forget in our body forms and thats when our souls are truly lost since we have to go through all this to reach divine.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by anti72
- is there a New World Order as many imagine it here on ATS ?
- are there aliens as we imagine them?

cheers

When a Muslims country is toppled to be replaced by the same power structure, that's not New, just like Obama's change is not new. The new world order is the awakening of society politically, socially, spiritually. The highest awakening is to realize you are of the divine spark. For some, this may not be possible to conceive, but they may understand more and more their own personal freedoms and liberties, so it is a start.

There may be aliens, I do not know, however one thing is sure, we should not demean the level of human species just because a superior alien species may exist, because it also may not exist. Human beings are the most advanced species on earth. Perhaps not in the entire universe, but at least on earth. The alien issue should not distract you from the fact that you are all you need in order to gain enlightenment. No alien or angel is necessary.
edit on 20-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

NWO: well, we all see whats on TV and have our information. I wonder if thats a difficult question, even a medium can´t answer that precisely. But its important to know if its true to become awake spiritually for many people.
aliens: ET´s might as well be light demons, also most UFOs. One example, they are shapeshifting and dissappear into the air. And those people aka NWO may control them.
So this IS a very important issue, spiritually, too.

I have no prob with angels..

cheers

link   

Late 20's early 30's ?

link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire

good question! we wont know on this side of the realm though..

filo you walked around that question..
edit on 20-5-2011 by air101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by air101

Chaos Theory on a multi-dimensional scale with more energy output on our side?

Or a more direct connection to disasters and the other side?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Fun post. Star and Flag for it. Good to see you have confidence in your perspectives and insights. Sounds like New Age doctrine to me... thanks for sharing and keeping up with the questions.

I may be seen as a shallow sheepist fool to many. I do not discount or discredit anything you have said, as you are on your own journey, but I still believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and though Him and the Father and the Holy Ghost, blessings are bestowed upon me. For me, it truly feels like an outside loving energy comes to fill and comfort me. Am I the source of this radiating energy? From my perspective and experience, all signs point to it being from another source, God, who is gentle, patience, forgiving, friendly, kind and loving... Yes we are all one, while also being a unique individual. I have witnessed the power of the name of Jesus Christ many times, so I place my faith in what I know to be true, and I must give credit to the True God and I am merely a thankful humble servant.

We are all on this journey together. Good vibrations welcome.

GV
edit on 20-5-2011 by GoldenVoyager because: grammar/ spelling

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In your opinion or belief, why are you trapped in a cycle of reincarnation to begin with? Why are you a demi-god, rather than god? Why are you trapped within a mortal form? (And by extension, why, in your opinion or belief, are we all?)

Peace.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
In your opinion or belief, why are you trapped in a cycle of reincarnation to begin with? Why are you a demi-god, rather than god? Why are you trapped within a mortal form? (And by extension, why, in your opinion or belief, are we all?)

Peace.

We become trapped in these cycles through ignorance of our true nature. The human form is an advanced species, in fact one step below God-realization. If we can gain this knowledge in this lifetime, we become god-like. When we die, we no longer return as a human being but instead stay as the infinite. It is because of our attachment to material objects that we reincarnate again and again as a human body.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

can be.. this can be the good side vs bad side ... i would like to think though that if we have a major quake or something on our side, its not a good sign?

but then again our world is very much alive and just like us it may have an itch to scratch or a deep breath to take.

this was a good question but a question that cant be answered.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Are your Chakras balanced? I don't how to use my energy and what for.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

So what i understand is that you say, yes it affects all levels, they are all connected.
So a change on one level could be the source or goal for another level?
What is the purpose of natural disasters(events), changes on our planet and solar system?

Yes, natural disasters should be called natural events.
A natural disaster is seen as something negative and only because it can bring destruction to our material life, fear of losing. We are in competition with our death.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Peace.

We become trapped in these cycles through ignorance of our true nature. The human form is an advanced species, in fact one step below God-realization. If we can gain this knowledge in this lifetime, we become god-like. When we die, we no longer return as a human being but instead stay as the infinite. It is because of our attachment to material objects that we reincarnate again and again as a human body.

what if that very thing we are attached to is what got us to that status? what if the reason why i achieve it was cause of my son and wife? i really dont think that the journy can be made solely on mind control, their has to be a strive, a reason, a hunger and even a helper. thats why i think their is such a thing as soul mates.. their are multiple paths to take to get to that stage its not just meditate and bam you got it.

the journy can be made alone but i dont think that HAS to be the only way. if you are lucky enough to find that soul mate while our soul is lost in our body.take advantage and tag team those fears, problems etc..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
you skipped my question again, can you please answer my last reply? I really was looking forward to having an intelligent answer to one of my life long questions. thanks! keep up the good work, I was skeptic at first and I don't think your a demi God but your are very knowledgeable and a fast thinker which is good. Peace.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join