It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture Report-Live testimonials from around the world, 26 minutes to go.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'll take this opportunity to say once again.

Should Jesus show up anywhere on the planet, like the Jesus, as in the Son of God Jesus, not some Mexican guy named Jesus (but pronounced Heysus).
IF the Son of God shows up and makes it known to the World by an interview on CNN, I will eat a plate of my own feces. That's right, a steamy, chunky, fresh poop, and I'll devour it all, should Jesus, the Son of God, come around on this day May 21st 2011...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sooo.... Is it 6p.m. Anywhere yet?... Need to know if its safe to get a bottle of brandy
dont want to be hung over for the rapture, lol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If this doesn't happen before my beer runs out,man
am I going to be pi$$ed!!

If it doesn't happen,does that mean all those people who gave money to all
those religious nuts get their money back????

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed9edd7660c3.jpg[/atsimg]

de-material-ised. Good one

Sorry thanks aggie man.
edit on 20-5-2011 by mkkkay because: credit.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
T-Minus ~6 hours. The official 'deal' is that an earthquake is supposed to hit each timezone at 6pm local time. New Zealand is the first, and right now it's 12:24 pm there, so not much longer to go, eh?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmonix
I'll take this opportunity to say once again.

Should Jesus show up anywhere on the planet, like the Jesus, as in the Son of God Jesus, not some Mexican guy named Jesus (but pronounced Heysus).
IF the Son of God shows up and makes it known to the World by an interview on CNN, I will eat a plate of my own feces. That's right, a steamy, chunky, fresh poop, and I'll devour it all, should Jesus, the Son of God, come around on this day May 21st 2011...

If you're a non-believer you'll be doing that anyway. That's what Hell is all about. Don't worry, I'll be right here with ya. That being said....
...Have you got a spoon?
edit on 20-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Are we there yet?

Hope I didn't miss it..... I was looking forward to being left behind and taking the Lamboghini at the car yard down the road.. and some Ice Cream from the Cold Rock place, some Bourbon from the bottle shop around the corner.. and drive till I find a nice women who needs a warm and comfy place to see out her days.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/176b81c64d9c.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Gawd Dang.. I put my back out last night, this is a crappy time for a raptuuure..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is like the feeling nascar fans get when they expect to see a crash...

What has the world's biggest naysayers (WBC) had to say about this?

"God Hates the Rapture?"

edit on 20-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So, do all the disappointed folks get together next week and crucify that preacher for lying and false witness? That would really make news but they would have to find a place sort of out of the way to give him time to reflect on his life as well as time to expire before TV cameras showed up.

Do you think we will see jumpsuit and tennis shoe clad bodies like the 39 followers of Heaven's Gate that died in a mass suicide in Rancho Santa Fe, California on March 26, 1997 so that their souls could go on a journey aboard a spaceship they believed to be following comet Hale-Bopp?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So if the 6pm time is correct, awesome. It gives me 12 hours to pray up hard if New Zealanders get action in the next few hours.

*Okay, so it's gonna "happen" 6 pm EST USA TIME?* Damn, thought if crap goes down i'll get some prayer time in. Always in the U.S!
edit on 5/20/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/20/2011 by qonone because: Confused

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by sandesh
I think the rapture is going to be at 6 pm EST USA TIME. not local time of countries.

Oh that's just typical - Just like the movies everything just HAS to revolve around the US.

If it's gonna happen, it will be GMT time.

Cos we invented time, in Greenwich.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmerikanDekline
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/176b81c64d9c.png[/atsimg]

this is by far the funniest pic of this event I have ever seen. thank you veryyy much.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by natters

I agree, such a nepic pic

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Atheist's win again...huzzah! I won't deny a few strange things happened today, but now it's time for Camping to...well, go camping. A long way away from anyone who gave him money.

Woohoooo! The world remains

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Anyone who has true understanding of Christ knows that He clearly said that not even He nor the Angels know when The Return of Christ will happen. However, we do know from Revelations what will precede the Return. One of those precedents will be the appearance of many False Prophets and Messengers!!!

The "Gentleman" who instigated this May 21st nonsense is just a con artist!

ps. some great, witty and very hilarious commentary here!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
anyone think may 21st is the end? send me money on paypal cause i'm gonna stay here cause i'm athiest...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If I get raptured by mistake, do I get a refund? I'd be plenty p*$$ed and looking for someones holy ghost butt to kick!

Have you ever thought that the Right Rev. Camping was really an atheist and did this to show the world how utterly stupid religion can be?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

I was just about to say taht....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join