It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture Report-Live testimonials from around the world, 26 minutes to go.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I just heard the funniest thing ever. This person going to lay out clothes all over the place and put dry ice inside the shoes. Lol for creativity

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I just heard the funniest thing ever. This person going to lay out clothes all over the place and put dry ice inside the shoes. Lol for creativity

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed9edd7660c3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Yep, Gizmdo had a post earlier today about "Rapture Bombing". They have even started a contest, extra points for making local news.
Let's Punk the Rapture

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed9edd7660c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Well hell.. speaking of hell.. I guess I shall be left behind for ROFLMAO for that...
oops.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't believe it will come tomorrow but one day soon the joking will be done.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
so if you miss the rapture in one time zone, can you repent and quickly hop on a plane the other direction?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I haven't had the time, during the last couple of days, to look at the weather forecast. I've been busy packing up for a weekend road trip. Does anyone know if they have changed the weekend forecast? Or are they still calling for pretty much the same?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0baec39c4a7b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by natters
so if you miss the rapture in one time zone, can you repent and quickly hop on a plane the other direction?

Best Rapture question yet!!!!

Star for you!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Here's an instructional video that MIGHT just save your life.

Whenever you hear "atomic bomb" substitute "the four horsemen of the apocalypse".

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

LMAO! Good one Broken. I am sooooo tempted by the rapture bombing idea too.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Rapture Bombing?!?! Awesome idea. I'm in! Photos to follow. We should have a rapture bombing thread. Post your best work! I'm going to a resale store right now! Fun fun.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandesh
I think the rapture is going to be at 6 pm EST USA TIME. not local time of countries.

From what I heard it was to be by midnight, Jerusalem time........It's now 12:18 am over there. Nothing happened.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Been having a good crack up on this thread. Anyway, today here in Christchurch New Zealand its 9.13 am and its a beautiful day. Blue skys everywhere. Wait, what do I see, Theres a blue beam coming down from the sky. Could it be. Ok im going to get to see if my wife wants to spend our last day in Bed.

Some how I dont think see will full for that excuse.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
RAPTURE...... 4.6 EQ WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Earthquake Details

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 4.6
Date-Time

Friday, May 20, 2011 at 20:03:27 UTC
Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 04:03:27 AM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 23.412°S, 119.324°E
Depth 12 km (7.5 miles)
Region WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Distances 42 km (26 miles) W of Newman, Western Australia, Australia
351 km (218 miles) SSE of Port Hedland, Western Aust., Australia
1005 km (624 miles) NNE of PERTH, Western Australia, Australia
3171 km (1970 miles) WNW of CANBERRA, A.C.T., Australia
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 27.5 km (17.1 miles); depth +/- 8.3 km (5.2 miles)
Parameters NST= 8, Nph= 8, Dmin=881.7 km, Rmss=1.61 sec, Gp=140°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=4
Source

USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc0003k2s

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Lolololol I am laughing myself stupid at your posts, you guys are very witty roflmao....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i dont believe for a second this will happen tomorrow or any other day because religion is bollocks it was created as a way of controlling ppl to get them all to conform to the same ideologies and beliefs god dont exist and i truly believe that with every fiber in my body im not a hater of what other ppl wanna believe or the way they choose to live there lives i just think their all mugs and one day maybe not in our lifetime they might be proven wrong about their whole belief system so these ppl can actually start living there lives instead of wasting it following the word of some book that has been rewritten so many times to fit the needs and greeds of others

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't believe this for one second, but just going by what this guy says, which is 6 pm, that time has yet to arrive anywhere in the world. It will be another 6 hours or so before it supposedly begins. Just thought I would set some of you straight.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
...please! I need specific times for when this is going to take place. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! There are two freeways within walking distance; I want to the first one there to choose my well appointed, previously owned vehicle! ..do you think god knows how to apply the emergency brake so that damages will be limited? Just curious...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry you guys, Jesus is with me in Michigan.
Man, is he pissed! But I'm trying to talk him down as I write this.

After reading the OP, he's going to call the whole thing off because it was so good.

Sorry for the false alarm.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dondrews
...please! I need specific times for when this is going to take place. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! There are two freeways within walking distance; I want to the first one there to choose my well appointed, previously owned vehicle!

Screw that.....hit the dealership and drive off in a new one

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join