It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture Report-Live testimonials from around the world, 26 minutes to go.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
-- 6:01 PM PST May 21st, 2011 --

(Nothing happens)

Harold Camping: Whoops I forgot to carry the one...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What am I missing here - if the Rapture is to begin 6:00pm est - like isn't
that 24 hours from now since today is the 20th not the 21st? Someone
please sit me straight, I wanna know what not to expect and when not to
expect it

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

I like the way you think... Btw, "even a newspaper can protect you from burns..." Yeah, 'til it bursts into flame around your smokin' head! hahahahaha Ever see the "Mr. Bungle" black and white short from the 'pee wee hermann show' ? Was an HBO special before the sat. morning show. look for it. thanks for the laugh; needed it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've got beer, a pot noodle, a half deflated balloon, 'The end of the world as we know it' playing and a few valium... thats my end of the world party sorted!..

To be honest I'll be pretty pissed off if I get raptured...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I haven't had the time, during the last couple of days, to look at the weather forecast. I've been busy packing up for a weekend road trip. Does anyone know if they have changed the weekend forecast? Or are they still calling for pretty much the same?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0baec39c4a7b.jpg[/atsimg]

Winner.

Seriously, that was funny.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Your OP caused me to shat myself I got so worried - 26 minutes to go and I've gotten nothing done this life. Has anyone checked Camping's friggin' math yet? All this talk of the end from him, yet I've yet to see a clear consensus or explanation of his calculations and how he came up with his date other than it's 7000 years after Noah's Flood.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostoned
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Your OP caused me to shat myself I got so worried - 26 minutes to go and I've gotten nothing done this life. Has anyone checked Camping's friggin' math yet? All this talk of the end from him, yet I've yet to see a clear consensus or explanation of his calculations and how he came up with his date other than it's 7000 years after Noah's Flood.

Because that is all there is. He then just lapses into an explanation that states that man CAN know the exact day and time because when the bible says "no man shall know the time" it means that "no man who has not received the same enlightenment as Harold Camping can know the exact time"

Apparently Harold Camping was told the exact date and time because he is better than us and that is all the explanation you need.

edit on 20-5-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The Gospel according to Mark, chapter 13 verse 32.and 33
" But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father".
33- Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.
Harold camping of family radio is not the spokesperson for all christians, Jesus Christ is so please stop ridiculing the Word of God because of some misguided individual. It is my belief that we are truly in end times or getting close.
everything the Word of God says is true and coming to pass, so prepare, repent and get yourselves right with God.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Camping might not know the "day or the time", but he sure knows how to make a buck!

Just hope this doesn't turn into another Hale-Bopp.

edit on 20-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I know of a lot of women who are really going to be pissed if the "Premature Raptulation" happens to quickly....lol...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICANROOKS
everything the Word of God says is true and coming to pass, so prepare, repent and get yourselves right with God.

Why aren't you out killing all the non-believers then?

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
12:02AM GMT and I am about to make a cup of tea

A lot of dung this is, you just get use to people screaming the end of the world. Nothing will happen on December 21st 2012 either. Its just another day, just a different age.

This is just plain obvious when you see that his domain name does not expire until:

NetworkSolutions WHOIS: www.familyradio.com...
Record expires on 13-Mar-2012.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
21st May 00:08 here...nothing happened like expected.

I just wish all of those religious nutters would put up billboards now apologising for the fear mongering but I have a feeling that will never happen as they are saving up money for the next fear mongering campaign.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

It won't happen until 6pm your local time. Why do people think it's supposed to happen at the stroke of midnight. When will it be 6pm on the 21st in the first time zone in the world? Another 4 or 5 hours?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Nothing will happen then either.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i think we might be getteing ready to see another (heavens gate) suicide, camping is a wolf in sheepes clothing deciving the flock and these people will not entertain the idea that no MAN knows the time or date!!!! lucifer has greatly decived these people and their children and i dont think there goona keep waiting for my brother JESUS to show up they have grown weary waiting for the LORD and i feel like its gonna be another jim jones(aka LUCIFER)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Yeah but you don't KNOW that for a fact.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

It's more likely for a comet to hit me in the face as I type. Oh wait it didn't.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join