It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(to reel you in) Nibiru confirmed by scientists and other smart people!!!!!!!...(kinda)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I am beginning to think that you have not been honest with us concerning this mentor of yours.

The lack of publications is beginning to suggest that this person has no scientific credentials. Refusing to help and actually pretending that it is offensive that I want to look over the published material suggests to me that there is nothing published.

That is the case isn't it? Nothing has been published. The claims of working on archaeological projects and geological projects was as what, researcher or support staff?

Maybe the problem is that you are unable to accept that this mentor has not been forthcoming with you and you feel that same horrible gut wrenching nausea felt by those duped by Bernie Maddoff.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
You were the one who brought the subject up. I have sent an e-mail to Jaqui Lecki at the University to confirm your story, Buh-bye.

Hi again DJW,

It's been a week since I last asked, so have you heard back from Jaqui Lecki yet?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

It's been a week since I last asked, so have you heard back from Jaqui Lecki yet?

No. You may continue to live in hope, but I don't believe you now.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

No. You may continue to live in hope, but I don't believe you now.

Her reply will be more than enough for me... and so I will continue to ask until you have one.

Belief is a fickle thing, as we shall soon see.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Not sure how you think Jacqui Leckie (note correct spelling here) could be of help with whatever your request was DJW.

She has a very limited field of interest as an Anthropologist at Otago University. But I will wait and see if she was able to gain the information you claim to have sought. If not then I may email her myself (?)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Yes, please e-mail her and ask her to reply to me, and cc her response to you.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Still no reply DJW? You did email the lady didn't you?

I thought about you wanting me to email her, then realised the problems with me doing that.. imagine it...

"Dear Ms. Lecki,

A guy known as DJW on Above Top Secret forums says he emailed you a few weeks ago in relation to your University receiving work from ..."

That would go down well wouldn't it
Methinks it would last a few seconds in her in-box before deletion.

So I am waiting for your email response.. still...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Still no word. I'll try e-mailing someone else.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thanks DJW, I appreciate you following up on this.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Here is the reply I received:

Dear [redacted]
Professor Higham has passed your enquiry regarding Roma Ravn to me for reply. This person is unknown to me and is not affiliated to our department.

yours sincerely

Cathrine

Cathrine Waite
Administrator
Department of Anthropology and Archaeology
University of Otago
Box 56
Dunedin
New Zealand

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
All good DJW.. thanks for trying anyway. Must be up to me now to get the details of who it was sent to there.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

Here is the reply I received:

Dear [redacted]
Professor Higham has passed your enquiry regarding Roma Ravn to me for reply. This person is unknown to me and is not affiliated to our department.

yours sincerely

Cathrine

Cathrine Waite
Administrator
Department of Anthropology and Archaeology
University of Otago
Box 56
Dunedin
New Zealand

Sorry.

HI DJW,

I appreciate the approach you have taken with me. And I thank you for not following in another's footsteps.

Today I was able to speak with Roma about this problem.. and we both wonder why Jackie has not returned your communication as yet. Although Jackie Leckie was not the intended recipient of the information, someone in that department knows because I know I posted it there about 3 years ago.. I physically mailed it there myself.

As to the head of dapartments saying they don't know her, that isn't conclusive in any way. It is simply one person saying they have not personally heard of her.

It's taken so long to talk with her because of the nature of her illness. Today was a revelation for me as we talked for an hour about this topic. She offered me the Married and maiden names she had when obtaining her credentials that give her those 17 letters after her name.

Unlike me she does not care what anyone here has done with the google search information about her retirement hobbies. So if she is unaffected by that then I should follow suit and not allow such low-life antics to upset me.

I suppose what I'm trying to say here DJW is that my mind is still firmly assured of her authenticity and the value of her work undertaken more than 3 decades ago. And I am readily assured by the fact that I sighted and read a communication from the British Museum to her about the contents of massive Sarcophagai found in the deserts, the last being in the 1970's that affirms much of what is said regarding the DNA genetic experimentations.

Lastly, I do hope your more open minded approach will lead the way forward for many researchers into this ancient history, as opposed to the closed-minded approach of some others.

My own health is becoming debilitating and so I will be leaving internet forums to focus on what litlte future I have left to me... still have a few things to do yet and the internet is not important to those things.

I bid you farewell DJW, and thank you again for your open approach.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join