It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Have You Done To Combat Chemtrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Does that someone mean airplanes were spraying dirt and dust up high?

Oh no, they're spraying DUST!? Do these people really need anything else to be paranoid about?

Just watch this show up on some 'chemtrail' sites...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by firepilot
Does that someone mean airplanes were spraying dirt and dust up high?

Oh no, they're spraying DUST!? Do these people really need anything else to be paranoid about?

Just watch this show up on some 'chemtrail' sites...

Well according to their chemtrail faith, it would follow then. I was traveling through NM and CO the past few days, and one day we had all these small virga cells around that were kicking up lots of dust by their wind. And then it sprinkled for a while, leaving my windows absolutely dirty.

Now if those were subjected to the chemtrail ideas, these drops would have been extremely high in particulates out of the ground. i am sure that if i could have tested those, would have been high levels of natural minerals and metallic compounds, including Aluminum and Barium compounds. Heck probably even Strontium for good measure too.

What is extremely ironic, is that areas like southern CO and northern NM, where this is a common occurance, also have lots of chemtrailers who think that rain should be pure.

edit on 20-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
the best action you can take is take pic's everyday you see the trail's make notes on times and effects on sky line per hour how long the trail's last for etc.
Point out to people you meet a good way to do this is just look up to the sky alot and you will find other's will look up to see what you are looking at some may even ask you what you are looking at.
The more people that take note will then pass that information on to there friends.
you could try local papers but alas i have found that most don't want to know and will dismiss you out of hand but maybe someone will get lucky.
Just remember that one person alone may not be able to change thing's maybe not even 2 people or 5 people but you get half the nation standing up and saying this is not normal and the government will have to listen.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
the best action you can take is take pic's everyday you see the trail's make notes on times and effects on sky line per hour how long the trail's last for etc.
Point out to people you meet a good way to do this is just look up to the sky alot and you will find other's will look up to see what you are looking at some may even ask you what you are looking at.
The more people that take note will then pass that information on to there friends.
you could try local papers but alas i have found that most don't want to know and will dismiss you out of hand but maybe someone will get lucky.
Just remember that one person alone may not be able to change thing's maybe not even 2 people or 5 people but you get half the nation standing up and saying this is not normal and the government will have to listen.

Right, take photos of contrails.
And make sure you spread 'chemtrail' ignorance to everyone you meet, lest they think you're some kind of nut who is drinking the koolaid! Have a read here.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

do you see the word chemtrail in my post no i don't think you do after all there is no prof yet that that is what they are but what i can say is that last year there where no contrails in the sky that lasted 4 hours so the pretence you use here in these threads that they are normal is for lack of a better word bulls**t.
Unless there have been major changes in fuel engines in the last year then why the major difference now?
Also how come flights have increased in the last year 30 fold?
Carry on pedalling the lie if you want to thats all well and good after all everyone is entitled to there opinion so show us the same respect.
edit on 20-5-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Ummmm....this is a clue, but you seem to me misinterpreting their reactions to your *news*:

....you could try local papers but alas i have found that most don't want to know and will dismiss you out of hand....

They are probably most likely trying to be polite, and not be seen (by you) laughing in your face.

There is a reason they *dismiss you out of hand*, and it isn't that they *don't want to know*....they just view it as crazy talk....which, well....it is......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You guys really wanna do something to combat these trails? U2U me I'll deal RPG's for the low low, get them while they last though!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You mean just take photos of contrails, and then call them chemtrails? I see nothing in your post about research, data, science, aviation, aircraft identification, flight tracking websites or anything like that.

Just perceptions of being spraying, and feelings of being sprayed, combined with contrail photos.

Ever thought of going to airports to watch aircraft come in, or photographing them there and seeing if those were your mythical spray planes? Or get a scanner with aviation bands? Or subscribing to a flight tracking website, or even using the free ones? Why not do something actually involves real information, rather than just feelings based photos?

What is actually amusing, is that anytime photos of persistent contrails from decades ago are posted, then chemtrailers say that photos are not then evidence of anything.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So you like to call me crazy good it means that you know that i have you over a barrel so you have resorted to smearing my character.What is your line of expertise oh thats right your a pilot who has the hours needed to be on this web site as much as you are.you are the worst kind of anti chem.You are rude abusive who can't keep track of the lies you tell take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

So you like to call me crazy good it means that you know that i have you over a barrel so you have resorted to smearing my character.What is your line of expertise oh thats right your a pilot who has the hours needed to be on this web site as much as you are.you are the worst kind of anti chem.You are rude abusive who can't keep track of the lies you tell take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why.

He did not call you crazy, he said it was "crazy talk"

And yes, even you have to admit what some chemtrailers say is crazy talk, unless you give credence to Reptilians, magical slyphs and chemtrails to hide Niburu. I would even guess Crazy Rainbow Lady's videos would fall into crazy talk.

But it brings up another point, how some of you when challenged or when are corrected, get upset and take it as as insults and smearing. Its just life, if you say statements that are devoid of fact or are somewhat incorrect, people will correct them.

The best thing to do is not to get mad, but to take it as a sign to get better informed.

edit on 20-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I have my friend i've looked at papers on contrail science one which gave a timeline of how long a contrail would last which after given the link in another post it has now vanished from the web.
After reading experiment's done to see which kind of particles increased Ice nucleation at cirrus temperatures tells me that research has been funded purposely to increase how long a contrail will last.research costs money so why spend unless you wanted to use the findings.
check it out but don't post that i don't do my research.
www.atmos-chem-phys-discuss.net...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Here is the atomizer they used in that study, where is this atomizer installed on aircraft? Could you explain why no one has noticed this being installed on aircraft? How does it work outside of a lab? How do these atomizers work in temperatures colder than -40 degrees fahrenheit (when the airplanes are typically producing contrails) without freezing up?

P.S. Did you read my thread on critical thinking?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

the delivery system is unimportant after all that is a lab experiment when looking at application for use on an aircraft the solution would be simple.
In order for you to have the full effect it would follow that the particles would have to be released into the the contrail at the point where the contrail first forms so why not use small jets to release the particles in to the exhaust and to counteract the freezing process one only has to add the same de-icers that are used in jet fuel.
These modifications could be added at minimal cost and to most people would not look out of place after all how many people know what every jet engine looks like set it on a timer release system and who would know.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I see that after a few days, the closest we have to anyone taking any action is "I haven't, but I know a guy..."

This seems absurd to me that no one is organizing protests, rallies, etc.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

the delivery system is unimportant after all that is a lab experiment when looking at application for use on an aircraft the solution would be simple.
In order for you to have the full effect it would follow that the particles would have to be released into the the contrail at the point where the contrail first forms so why not use small jets to release the particles in to the exhaust and to counteract the freezing process one only has to add the same de-icers that are used in jet fuel.
These modifications could be added at minimal cost and to most people would not look out of place after all how many people know what every jet engine looks like set it on a timer release system and who would know.

Are you suggesting that we are being sprayed with de icer?
2nd

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

when you want to pick a point out of a post it would be wise to read back up so you know what the context of my post was in regards to as it was the answer to a question posted to me

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Right, so the delivery system is unimportant. You're talking about this delivery system that no one has ever seen/ that has no evidence to support it's existence?

Contrails don't start until many feet behind the engines, so how do you suppose they would be getting these particles to come out of something many feet behind the airplane? It is my understanding that de-icers are only used in jets that don't have heated fuel lines because of the cost (jet liners have heated fuel lines, no need for de-icers). The freezing process is what allows the contrails to form (they are only frozen condensed water vapor).

Minimal cost? What about the cost of the extra weight on the airplanes? The extra lines, the extra tanks, etc. Sure ordinary passengers wouldn't know whats going on inside the engines, but mechanics would definitely notice. Ask Aloysius the Gaul about it, he is an aircraft mechanic (at one point servicing all of the passenger planes in a small country) surely he should have noticed something?

Funny, I've seen the refueling truck refuel the plane I'm on at the airport, but never the 'chemtrail' truck that is supposedly refilling the 'chemtrail' system on the airplanes.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
I see that after a few days, the closest we have to anyone taking any action is "I haven't, but I know a guy..."

This seems absurd to me that no one is organizing protests, rallies, etc.

What are you talking about, sir. I told you all about what I am personally doing to combat 'chemstuffs' here.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You find a study conducted in 2005, but you don't really understand it apparently. Did you even read the entire thing, or just scan for *keywords* to support a false conclusion?

Then....more fantastic and imagined "things" you consider can just be installed on a jet airliner....when you have no concept, at all, of the technical issues you suggest.

Besides, there are plenty of sources already shown that describe persistent contrails reported for decades, well back to WW 2 and before. Furthermore, why not study the science of meteorology, to understand the behavior of cirrus clouds....which will form along with the persistent contrails, because in order to BE persistent, the conditions are also suitable for cirrus clouds, too. In fact, THAT is what you are seeing...and only *noticing* because you heard about "chem"-trails in the first place!!

Little wonder that people who are knowledgeable about science, and have common sense react with dismissal when approached by people who claim that "chem"-trails are 'real'!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have my friend i've looked at papers on contrail science one which gave a timeline of how long a contrail would last which after given the link in another post it has now vanished from the web.

Here's an excellent article that discusses how long contrails can persist and spread under certain conditions:

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

But for a simpler answer, see the Encyclopædia Britannica

www.britannica.com...

Contrail, streamer of cloud sometimes observed behind an airplane flying in clear, cold, humid air. It forms upon condensation of the water vapour produced by the combustion of fuel in the airplane engines. When the ambient relative humidity is high, the resulting ice-crystal plume may last for several hours. The trail may be distorted by the winds, and sometimes it spreads outwards to form a layer of cirrus cloud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join