It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Have You Done To Combat Chemtrails?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by adeclerk

Yes but the point you are overlooking is that it is happening we can see it when we look up so we have established that it is possible so most of your arguments you use to debunk us are no longer valid.

Strange thing is, when I look up, I only see contrails.

Well actually I don't, because here in Florida, the weather hasn't been conducive to contrail formation for months.

Or is my area just not important enough to get 'chemtrailed'?

The ignorance in your statement about looking up is laughable, how can you tell the chemical composition of a supposed 'chemtrail' from the ground? Why do the 'chemtrails' look and act exactly like contrails? Why is there no evidence in the form of air tests, water samples, etc to support the 'chemtrail' hoax? Why doesn't a 'chemplane' ever spray below contrail forming altitudes?

I guess the whole 'chemspiracy' is the perfect crime, it's "occurring" with absolutely zero evidence to support that it's happening (or is it more likely that it's not happening and you're just seeing contrails? You be the judge. Actually, you can't be the judge, your mind is already made up.).

Here is a link on critical thinking. Since you seem to be lacking in the skills of critical thinking, I would suggest reading it. Or you could address all of my points above, those should get you thinking.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

and how do you know so much where you there at the time did you see the experiment's carried out did you see whether they where visible or not?
If your answer is no then how can you make such a rash comment on the subject.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

then explain to me how in the space of 1 year such a change in the trail's left by aircrafts you can't and thats where your argument falls down.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

then explain to me how in the space of 1 year such a change in the trail's left by aircrafts you can't and thats where your argument falls down.

Do a google search on the distinction between weather and climate, then you'll have all of the answers.

ETA: Please answer my questions.
edit on 5/20/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by GringoViejo

i hate to copy and paste as a rule but in this case i think it is relevant
Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.

'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'
taken from this source
www.guardian.co.uk...
here's another link to look at
www.nr23.net...
edit on 20-5-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

Heres a thread you might be interested in on Porton Down. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just don't see how this relates to "chemtrails." We have soil samples taken, and air tested every single day but nothing ever turns up. Independent researches are a great deal of those testers.

Plus that those planes were flying very low, and they were essentially dumping it out the window. Which makes no sense if it were to be classified as "chemtrails" which apparently make grids of "chem" in the sky and fly considerably higher then the porton down experiments took place.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
whatch what the dis-info people say people-they are liars-ask them to post a pic , or name any movie that has a chem trail that goes from horizon to horizon made before 1990?? the dis info agents cant-because they didnt spray before then-i have watched a thousand westerns, none have chem-trails that go across the sky. but all outdoor movies now have them?? why?? because they are spraying now and didnt then--
posting here, and other sites to get the word out is what i do about chem-trails, all believers should--print out pictures of chem-trails and post them on gas pumps-in bathrooms, at your post office. have your kids take pictures to school and ask their teachers what they are??-call your congress men,-e-mail the president -and think of other ways to get the word out-
I DO ALL OF THE ABOVE --We are thinking our carpentry company will maybe put a chem- trail float in the fourth of july parade this summer-the kids can carry the white trailers behind the float--GET THE WORD OUT
I still chalange any chem-trail dis-info agents to post pictures or list movies with chem-smear skies made before 1990--they cant--all the halmark channel movies with outside shoots have chem-smear in them, last summers kool-aid comercials have trails in them--the opening of the pawn stars has chem-smeared skies over their store=
SO come on dis-info people show the pictures taken befor 1990===YOU CANT

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

We are thinking our carpentry company will maybe put a chem- trail float in the fourth of july parade this summer-the kids can carry the white trailers behind the float--GET THE WORD OUT

I have to give you a star for that

2nd

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
SO come on dis-info people show the pictures taken befor 1990===YOU CANT

Wrong again, wildone.

Got any more straws you want to grasp at?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
He made the same false claim less than a week ago, which was quickly shown to be rubbish - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think he just copies he same post hoping no-one will notice??

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
He made the same false claim less than a week ago, which was quickly shown to be rubbish - www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's hard enough to believe wildone's wild claims, but even harder to believe someone who can't use simple grammar, punctuation, spelling, or critical thinking (not to mention netiquette).

Perhaps there is a deeper reason for their fantasy of 'chemtrails', maybe a cognitive deficiency?

edit on 5/20/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Which illustrates exactly an earlier point.

They put up point A, which gets explained, then they move onto B, which also gets explained, then C, D, E, and then right back to A all over again, like nothing ever happened.

Just shows it has more to do with feelings, faith and wishes, more than reality, facts and science

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

it's interesting how you pick 4 examples that you have found of contrail's that persist when i've seen thousands of movies without them pre 1990 also i would like to point out that all 4 are of military aircraft's funny that and as we asked for movies you do know the difference i take film's are 2 hours long not clips of 10-20 mins.now that we have cleared up that little fact may i also like to point out that we [chemmies] have been told that u-tube clips are not reliable source of evidence so you can't have it both way's.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

it's interesting how you pick 4 examples that you have found of contrail's that persist when i've seen thousands of movies without them pre 1990 also i would like to point out that all 4 are of military aircraft's funny that and as we asked for movies you do know the difference i take film's are 2 hours long not clips of 10-20 mins.now that we have cleared up that little fact may i also like to point out that we [chemmies] have been told that u-tube clips are not reliable source of evidence so you can't have it both way's.

I did not post those.

So what if you have seen thousands of them pre-1990s, but if your assertion is that they did not exist back then then it only takes ONE to disprove that. It does not take thousands of pictures and movies to disprove that persistent contrails did not exist then. some of you consistently move the goals so to speak. When some of you demand proof of persistent contrails back in the day, and when its posted, then its never enough. Like was posted in the other thread, some of you have multiple outs - in your case, either its then not enough of them as you said, and then its military aircraft.

So what if those were military aircraft, do you think they have special top secret chemtrail engines? No, many of those have the exact same kinds of engines as civilian aircraft, and burn the equilvalent fuels.

I could assert that hail storms did not exist then, so give me a youtube video of hail storms in the 1950s, or I could ask for youtube videos of hailstorms pre-aviation for that matter. Do you have proof that hail storms existed before aircraft? Maybe hail storms are really just airplanes dropping ice balls. Can you prove they are not?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Please refute this post point by point, it might get you thinking a little more about this whole "chemtrail" thing.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

whichever label you wish to put on what i see is up to you but where i live there where NO such contrail's last summer none zero nadda so thats the difference i see when i look up therefore i can state that they are not normal!!!!!!!!!

So have you thought about why contrails are less likely to be prominent and persisting in the summer, and more likely to in the winter??

Its been this way since 1999 with the chemtrail sites. Every summer, the postings about chemtrail sighting are much less, and then with fall/winter, "biggest spray day ever" postings abound. Not that the chemtrail crowd has yet figured out how temperature is a factor in contrails yet though

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

reply to post by Uncinus

whichever label you wish to put on what i see is up to you but where i live there where NO such contrail's last summer none zero nadda so thats the difference i see when i look up therefore i can state that they are not normal!!!!!!!!!

So have you thought about why contrails are less likely to be prominent and persisting in the summer, and more likely to in the winter??

Its been this way since 1999 with the chemtrail sites. Every summer, the postings about chemtrail sighting are much less, and then with fall/winter, "biggest spray day ever" postings abound. Not that the chemtrail crowd has yet figured out how temperature is a factor in contrails yet though

I think you forgot to mention that they don't understand the difference between weather and climate. (hence why he was going on about there being major chemtrails starting last summer, its unlikely but not all that improbable that there would be persistent contrails in summer)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well there is no possible way that I could cover everything in a message that the chemtrail crowd does not understand about weather, climate and meterology. I have never seen people so against learning and knowledge in my life.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Well there is no possible way that I could cover everything in a message that the chemtrail crowd does not understand about weather, climate and meterology. I have never seen people so against learning and knowledge in my life.

I think we need to create a form response that refutes all of the usual claims, since these people aren't coming up with any novel arguments.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

What you see is not a form of evidence, and it means absolutely nothing because you have zero evidence to support it. Therefore, any statements you made regarding what is "normal" in the sky are irrelevant.

You can state whatever you want, but that doesn't make it a fact.

"You understand science." Now just because I made that statement does not mean you actually understand science, in fact there is evidence to support the contrary.

Furthermore, a statements validity is not proportional to how many exclamation points used in the statement.

edit on 21-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

it's interesting how you pick 4 examples that you have found of contrail's that persist when i've seen thousands of movies without them pre 1990

Which just goes top show that there were a lot of movies made where there were no contrails, or you didn't notice contrails.

So what?

also i would like to point out that all 4 are of military aircraft's

Which just goes to show that you haven't actually looked at the video!!

The 1st one is Boeing 377 Stratocruiser - a piston engined PASSENGER aircraft, and includes 707 footage too.

And I'm be fascinated by whatever evidence it is you have that the contrails in the background of the air show are made by military a/c too - since they already there when the video starts so we don't see them being made??

I reckon you'll probably claim hat civilian a/c wouldn't be allowed to fly over a military base - and you might be right...but then those contrails aren't all over the base at all - the video is slanted so they are some distance away - maybe as much as 20 or 30 miles.

Here's some more of those 2 a/c that you can claim are military too if you like
- contrails from Boeing 377 Stratocruiser (about 5.50)

Or these of 707's

(7:32 &1:20)
(1:40)

funny that and as we asked for movies you do know the difference i take film's are 2 hours long not clips of 10-20 mins.

That's one type of movie - others are shorter - such as promotional movies for aircraft.

and of course there have been examples given from feature films too - such as from Patton.

now that we have cleared up that little fact may i also like to point out that we [chemmies] have been told that u-tube clips are not reliable source of evidence so you can't have it both way's.

Oh yes we can

You see there IS evidence in the clips - visible evidence.

We know they are contrails because the visible evidence supports them being contrails -they come from aircraft engines, they look like contrails, they behave like contrails.

If you can show visible evidence that supports a conclusion that they are chemtrails then by all means present it - I'm sure we'd all be fascinated.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join