It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Have You Done To Combat Chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I quit eating gassy foods. It's all I can personally do.

As for the "believers", I'd guess they'd have to first prove that their suspicions are correct before they could actually do anything about it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
I see the usual resident nasties have begun a chemtrail thread..

how lovely.

why do you all feel the need to 'convince' people reading a conspiracy forum that chemtrails don't exist?
seriously, judging by the amount of chemtrail threads you all post on, you must spend hours a day mulling over contrail pictures, wiki clouds and airplane specs. sheesh, have you seen the ufo forum? our metaphysics, there are tons of interesting ideas and info there, you're wasting your time in anti-chemtrail-land.

be strong in your convictions on chemtrails! i say! if you do not believe they exist and fail to collect evidence proving their existence, no big deal, move on......

just move along, drop it....there are way too many interesting topics on ats to constantly post about a topic you do not believe even exists!

namaste

Care to address the OP?

If not, please confine yourself to one of the threads you mentioned.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

To answer your question: me personally not very much significant. But I know of people who travel the world to combat chemtrails. I know of people who try with serious scientific work to explain where the polotion of the soil comes from (planes spraying stuff) and what it will mean for the environment.

It is very good of you to keep the subject alive and remind people that there is this crazy conspiracy called chemtrails

In your little time as registered member of ATS you have started 2 threads about chemtrails and in both of these threads you give me the impression that you challenge chemtrailers for other reasons than trying to understand the conspiracy or the evidence brought forward. In this thread you are only intersted to shoot the chemtrailers down and are you not sincerely interested in what they have done to combat chemtrails.

In your first thread you made it clear that debating the excistance of chemtrail with believers is fun. You should understand that if you are wrong chemtrails are everything except fun. Therefore you should realise that some of the believers take the matter very seriously and spent a lot of their own time and money to combat chemtrails. They do not deserve to be toyed with.

With all respect, my apologies if I am wrong.

edit on 19-5-2011 by zatara because: of some of the believers

edit on 19-5-2011 by zatara because: cambat should be combat

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Every time I see a "chemtrail", I point my Orgone Energy cloud buster at it. Works like a charm!

When they're running HAARP, I make sure to keep my tin foil hat on to block out the energy waves that they are bouncing off the "chemtrails" to control my mind (I always make sure to get the tin foil hat, What in the World are They Spraying has left me deathly afraid of aluminum foil). I also make sure to attach an oscillating gyrotron (pictured below) to the hat, to keep the barium plasma they're spraying from photo-ionizing and letting them read my mind.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e94d7fe5cce0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I would have to say that guilt falls on the lap of those that had knowledge to prevent it.

REALLY? And as to the guilt of those actually committing the act?

One of the more outrageous quotes I think I've seen on ATS......eyebrow forever raised in your direction.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Well the believers are already convinced that "they" are doing it.

Yet nothing gets done about it.

Get out there and try to stop it if you believe in it, I encourage it.

Now, please stay on topic or don't bother posting, thanks

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

To answer your question: me personally not very much significant. But I know of people who travel the world to combat chemtrails. I know of people who try with serious scientific work to explain where the polotion of the soil comes from (planes spraying stuff) and what it will mean for the environment.

It is very good of you to keep the subject alive and remind people that there is this crazy conspiracy called chemtrails

In your little time as registered member of ATS you have started 2 threads about chemtrails and in both of these threads you give me the impression that you challenge chemtrailers for other reasons than trying to understand the conspiracy or the evidence brought forward. In this thread you are only intersted to shoot the chemtrailers down and are you not sincerely interested in what they have done to combat chemtrails.

In your first thread you made it clear that debating the excistance of chemtrail with believers is fun. You should understand that if you are wrong chemtrails are everything except fun. Therefore you should realise that some of the believers take the matter very seriously and spent a lot of their own time and money to combat chemtrails. They do not deserve to be toyed with.

With all respect, my apologies if I am wrong.

edit on 19-5-2011 by zatara because: of some of the believers

edit on 19-5-2011 by zatara because: cambat should be combat

Apologies accepted.

The point of the thread is what have believers done to combat this "threat." If that is nothing, then why not.

Thanks for answering honestly though. I suggest that if you really believe that this is a real threat that you raise hell about it in the real world.

Edit: Debates in general are fun.

edit on 19-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

why do you all feel the need to 'convince' people reading a conspiracy forum that chemtrails don't exist?
seriously, judging by the amount of chemtrail threads you all post on, you must spend hours a day mulling over contrail pictures, wiki clouds and airplane specs. sheesh, have you seen the ufo forum? our metaphysics, there are tons of interesting ideas and info there, you're wasting your time in anti-chemtrail-land.

I think the origional point is this is one conspiracy that the ordinary citizen can do something about.

You can't hunt down the second shooter on the grassy knoll.
You can't hunt down the director of the Moon videos.

But you can pressure your local politicians to get information from the local airports on all the flights traveling over your city. Your city council members are your neighbors. They live next door to you. They get their food from the same stores. They breathe the same unfiltered air as you do. Unless you think they are in on the conspiracy too.
If so then you need more help than a website can give.

No, the local airport does not watch over aircraft flying overhead in high altitude cruise. This is another misconception, and incidentally Will Thomas makes this mistake in one of his early "stories" where he claims to have talked to a local control tower about aircraft flying way overhead.

The tower does not care about jets way overhead in cruise, they care about aircraft in the immediate vicinity coming into land, taking off there, or flying nearby. Their data feed on their radar does not even display aircraft that are overhead in the flight levels.

Some of us have pointed out for years, you can find out a lot more from websites that have flight tracking services, or why not have some of you all go in on an SBS-1 hardware box that can decode transponder returns and plot them on your screen.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

To answer your question: me personally not very much significant.

You don't even wear a face mask??

But I know of people who travel the world to combat chemtrails.

How do they combat chemtrails?

I know of people who try with serious scientific work to explain where the polotion of the soil comes from

Yes there's certainly a lot of people doing that - it's a major problem worldwide and has been fince long before "chemtails" were invented.

(planes spraying stuff) and what it will mean for the environment.

and there's lots of people studying the effects of pollution on the environment.

I am sure he is quite sincere in wanting to know what people are doing to combat chemtrails - especially to know how many chemtrail believers are doing nothing at all.

I don't believe in chemtrails either - but I am quite sure that if I did believe in this "crazy conspiracy" (good words) I wouldn't be doing nothing as it seems most chemmies are.

And I support the efforts of chemtrail believers to get public or parliamentary or senate or whatever inquiries into it, and to present their evidence under oath in the full glare of public examination.

the sooner that happens the sooner they can stop pretending chemtrails exist.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

You seem very concerned.

So what have you done to combat chemtrails? Please address the OP.

The burden of proof is on those who claim "chemtrails" are real, not those who refute the so-called "evidence."

Plus, you have been answered on all points countless times.

So yeah, stay on topic, which is in the OP
edit on 19-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I personally don't do anything about 'chemtrails', since they aren't real. Another issue, living in central Florida, I really don't see all too many persistent contrails
(I bet we still have chemtrailers around here, though....)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
I see the usual resident nasties have begun a chemtrail thread..

how lovely.

you must spend hours a day mulling over contrail pictures, wiki clouds and airplane specs. constantly post about a topic you do not believe even exists!

namaste

Because they care about you… They believe it’s important to alleviate your anxiety and give you some peace of mind. They have such a passion for their cause to save humanity from this needless dread that they’ve quit their full time jobs and have made it a life’s work to go online 24/7 to assure you and others like you that those squiggly, crisscross checkerboard thingys lingering for hours in the skies are just water. They are deeply concerned for their fellow man and can’t bear to see him fretting about nothing.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

As apposed to "OMG they're poisoning us! let's write about it on the internet instead of getting off my butt and actually doing something about it!!"

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

It's time for people to wake up! Let's deny logic, reason and science! Let's make academically dishonest claims about the nature of contrails! Let's keep the population ignorant!

But what's our motivation again?

At least I'm pointing my orgone energy cloudbuster at the chemstuff. Why don't you address the OP and explain to us what you are doing?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
As apposed to "OMG they're poisoning us! let's write about it on the internet instead of getting off my butt and actually doing something about it!!"

Oh yes … thanks for bringing that up…. They are also so terribly concerned that your delusional anxiety is moving you to spread your unwarranted concerns primarily through the Internet. Which is why they’ve decided that all the time and effort needed to save you from these needless anxieties must also be on the Internet and on their butts.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is very good, we need to stand up locally. It takes,or at least used to take, a mayors permission, even in Canada for US to spray us.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It takes,or at least used to take, a mayors permission, even in Canada for US to spray us.

Source?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am taking a new tack....

More and more, to my mind, the only reason that people will refuse to grasp the science, logic and reason when presented to them, by the many here from various fields of expertise who bring the information....

Only conclusion, reluctantly, to draw is that there exist a cadre of persons who are tasked with promoting the "chem"-trail myth and hoax nonsense. There seems to be several vested interests out there, in perpetuating this stupid claim, since there is no doubt money to be made in it.

Con artists and scam pushers abound.....and, that is what they don't actually do anything *about* it. They already know there is nothing to 'combat' -- except they must fight the factual information that threatens to take away the gullible masses who are so eager to "believe", and fork over their wallets......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Unity_99

I am taking a new tack....

More and more, to my mind, the only reason that people will refuse to grasp the science, logic and reason when presented to them, by the many here from various fields of expertise who bring the information....

Only conclusion, reluctantly, to draw is that there exist a cadre of persons who are tasked with promoting the "chem"-trail myth and hoax nonsense. There seems to be several vested interests out there, in perpetuating this stupid claim, since there is no doubt money to be made in it.

Con artists and scam pushers abound.....and, that is what they don't actually do anything *about* it. They already know there is nothing to 'combat' -- except they must fight the factual information that threatens to take away the gullible masses who are so eager to "believe", and fork over their wallets......

That is a good observation and it does need discussing.

One could ask WHY do people of a conspiratorial mindset, utterly discard the facts and science, when it does not support their conspiracy, and WHY do they get mad at people who bring up the science. Bringing up data and science that dispels their spraying myth, should alleviate their concerns, but instead it makes them mad.

Look at the chemtrailers who take claims of WITWATS at face value, but then refuse to believe that Al and Ba are commonly found in the ground everywhere. Many of them actually believe we are adding to the amount that is present in the crust by spraying it back on the ground.

This actually makes no sense, do they think we are mining it out of the ground, loading it back into planes,and then spraying it back on the ground? Which of course does not not add to the amount of aluminum present, unless we are mining it from some other planet.

And then we have those who insist that any rainfall should be totally pure, and if there is anything in it, then it came from airplanes. They refuse to believe in ground based emissions, or that dust/soil up in the air could possibly have anything in it.

These are quite simply facts of logic for that matter. How many people have had a light sprinkle leave their car dirty and dusty, especially in the Western US? Does that somehow mean airplanes were spraying dirt and dust up high?

edit on 20-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join