It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by jam321

We are working together with the Saint Vincent de Paul society and guarantee that all donations will be forwarded to the appropriate locations.

Don't you love how "appropriate locations" is left undefined.

Why not just ask for donations to go directly to such charity?

I think every person who is doing a job to help people should do it for free !!!

All the healthcare workers for starters ..yep..really.. the nerve of them expecting to be paid to help people....what scoundrels.

(the above was extreme sarcasm to prove a point)
edit on 10-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

He's not a health care worker. He didn't spend years in college or internship to take care of other people. What he is doing is completely different. And if he wants to weed people out, just open a website that is free and turn commentary off. Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

We are working together with the Saint Vincent de Paul society and guarantee that all donations will be forwarded to the appropriate locations.

I think every person who is doing a job to help people should do it for free !!!

All the healthcare workers for starters ..yep..really.. the nerve of them expecting to be paid to help people....what scoundrels.

He's not a health care worker. He didn't spend years in college or internship to take care of other people. What he is doing is completely different. And if he wants to weed people out, just open a website that is free and turn commentary off. Simple as that.

What he is doing took some sort of insight or skill to accomplish ,and if you don't believe in him simply don't subscribe.

He is not forcing anyone to pay...he is asking for a donation that will in part go to a charity for a subscription.

Plain and simple..if you don't like it..don't go !!!

I'm sure it will be no sweat off his ars if none of you subscribe.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

oh yeah I forgot about the 3000 nukes in the waters! lamo. can you donate me $10.00 so I can take a peek? I done gave Obama all my change

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

Ther are people like me Michell who understand "gifts" and that most things are not set in stone, and a definite date and time is almost impossible to predict. Michell Please dont punish everyone here for the rudeness of a few. I would give anything for the chance to sit and chat with you a while. A few things have been shown to me a well but this is the last place I would tell anyone anything. The reason is obvious. Yes there are a lot of nut case that come in here and even more rude people, but Michell......There are many intelligent people who know a great many truths, and they do share them. The trick is dissernment. You learn to seperate the wheat from the chaff. I personally want to hear whatever you have to say. I dont need dates or times. If nothing else it would be food for thought. THE TRUTH is IN HERE. You just have to have the wisdom to sort out the weirdo's. Best wishes to you and all the love of the creator.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What he is doing took some sort of insight or skill to accomplish ,and if you don't believe in him simply don't subscribe.

He is not forcing anyone to pay...he is asking for a donation that will in part go to a charity for a subscription.

I was under the impression that you had to pay to subscribe and there was ANOTHER option to donate if you so wish. Am I just confused?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Ther are people like me Michell who understand "gifts" and that most things are not set in stone, and a definite date and time is almost impossible to predict. Michell Please dont punish everyone here for the rudeness of a few. I would give anything for the chance to sit and chat with you a while. A few things have been shown to me a well but this is the last place I would tell anyone anything. The reason is obvious. Yes there are a lot of nut case that come in here and even more rude people, but Michell......There are many intelligent people who know a great many truths, and they do share them. The trick is dissernment. You learn to seperate the wheat from the chaff. I personally want to hear whatever you have to say. I dont need dates or times. If nothing else it would be food for thought. THE TRUTH is IN HERE. You just have to have the wisdom to sort out the weirdo's. Best wishes to you and all the love of the creator.

Can you give me just 1 piece of proof this con artist is real? I only ask for 1

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

A few things have been shown to me a well but this is the last place I would tell anyone anything.

If a few things were showing to you, could it be possible they were shown to you so you could get the word out?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir

I was under the impression that you had to pay to subscribe and there was ANOTHER option to donate if you so wish. Am I just confused?

I'm not sure..I have no plans of subscribing,and haven't been to the site.

I'm merely just defending his right to charge if he sees fit...thats it !

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

Can you give me just 1 piece of proof this con artist is real? I only ask for 1

I guess the proof is in the pudding....I don't know much about his predictions, but I think he predicted the Japanese quake...as for the rest of them..you'll have to check in somehow with the future predictions for proof.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Dude..you have 4 posts and they're all in this thread!!

Hard to keep track of your sock puppet accounts eh?

edit on 18/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

After reading this entire thread (well almost anyways) I have came to the conclusion that this fella is having a conversation with himself, with a few different user names. This is totally hilarious and I hope that ATS mods have him in their sights. I'm calling BS,,....Bernard Schnitzel that is. I feel him all around me.lol

edit on 10-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LAMEST THREAD OF THE YEAR

AWARD

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wonder if the regions targeted next by HAARP have a St Vinnies, & if they do, will they get a heads-up free of charge

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Wow, I'm glad I read the entire thread before posting...

I was almost going to defend him until I saw that ridiculous website he has set up...

For me, all of his credibility has gone out the window now, the little he had to start with...

If I was the psychic-to-the-stars Mitchell Coombes I would definately be suing for defamation now...
edit on 11-6-2011 by SerialLurker because: He IS one of those sites I was thinking of... duh.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Mitchell said on his own facebook that he was not psychic, but had inside sources where he was getting his information. So basically he wants people to pay him for the info he's getting from his source. This is not a particular gift that he has.

What bothers me about this is one day he will claim a California tsunami is imminent, or a nuke attack, then he puts up that we are entering a period of peace.

Now that I have thought this over, I don't think he predicted the quake or tsunami for Japan. All he did was say that something big was about to happen and that we'd all be surprised. What I'm now seeing is, he threw a prediction out there and timing just happened to be on his side for this one. It was a lucky coincidence. He never once said, "Japan is going to have a big quake and tsunami" so it's not as if he truly predicted it.

I myself could come on here and say, tomorrow a big quake will hit Ca. And if it did, then I'd just be lucky with my coincidence.

He also wrote things on his facebook about how he had haarp running scared now, and that because he was outing haarp now, they were withdrawing some of their plans.

Haarp has been discussed endlessly all over the internet.

His charging people for information is what opened my eyes to this. I hate when people take advantage of others.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

no what he did is make it look like it was real and did a bad job doing it. look at this link and take a look at the font when he types. nice dark black and the wrong font. this page says it was not edited. So this is nothing but a big hoax to cash in on Mr Fear.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

oh yeah I forgot about the 3000 nukes in the waters! lamo. can you donate me $10.00 so I can take a peek? I done gave Obama all my change

So what exactly are you trying to prove by this childish post?

You're bullying me now ??...,because I choose to say that this young man has the right to charge a subscription rate for his website.

Good grief..grow up

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Apology accepted.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

I've emailed St Vinnies to confirm this partnership, because I have my doubts.

And if he's making that up, that's the lowest of lows.

Ive gotta go to work in a sec, i was just wondering if you had a reply Chad.

edit on 10/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I'm not expecting a reply till next week thanks to it being the weekend.

If I hear anything I'll be sure to share it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Dear Mitchell .... I saw that new website of yours and that you are no longer allowing people to post to your facebook page. Just letting ya' know ... I UNFRIENDED you on facebook. It was fun until you sold out and started charging. Bu-bye!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011 If some people think he's worth 10 bucks a month , so be it..who knows..might save their life in the end.

Sorry, but I never trust people, who ask money for sharing information, that could save lives. Of course he has free will to ask money for that, just many people think, it´s unethical and wrong.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join