It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Possibly........... but sometimes "less is more" you know, keep it all mysterious and all that.

One of the biggest give aways to his grubby little scam though, is as he is an obvious ego maniac, I wonder why he didn't provide all his friends here on ATS with a link to his phishy little site?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Possibly........... but sometimes "less is more" you know, keep it all mysterious and all that.

One of the biggest give aways to his grubby little scam though, is as he is an obvious ego maniac, I wonder why he didn't provide all his friends here on ATS with a link to his phishy little site?

Yes, Yeah you have a point, but he still could have said "devastating earthquake to come in the next day", because i see people now questioning what he did actually say, which was i believe soomething like 109 hours to go befure a big shock, would he not have seem this coming if he was a con artist, and prepare for the doubters,
I dont believe him, i think hes a nut job and a cheat, but really i think he would have hedged his bets better. And with regards to "less is more" comment, i think an interesting saying to remember is " the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it".

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hello Mitchell, I don't know if this was covered before, but in the images you posted regarding your prediction about the Japan earthquake, you just mentioned previously the area of New Zeland and Australia, but I can't see 'Japan' mentioned anywhere in these images. Do I'm missing something? Did you specifically mentioned the Japan area?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Hello Mitchell, I don't know if this was covered before, but in the images you posted regarding your prediction about the Japan earthquake, you just mentioned previously the area of New Zeland and Australia, but I can't see 'Japan' mentioned anywhere in these images. Do I'm missing something? Did you specifically mentioned the Japan area?

Hes not posting here anymore, he,s become exclusive, hes the Lady Gaga of conspiracy forums, well he thinks he is anyway. Try his website if your want to talk to him, but i wouldnt bother. Its beyondtopsecrets, oo that sounds a bit like......
ps im sure that grammatically incorrect.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh I see it... how lame.

Anyway, he never specifically mentioned Japan. The 'Pacific Area' is really big. Interesting the time warning though.

I thought he said he wanted to save lives... it's pretty clear that he will saves a lot less closing his Facebook account (popular and FREE) and creating a new website that requires our money in order to know about further predictions. How hypocrite dear Mitchell...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Oh I see it... how lame.

Anyway, he never specifically mentioned Japan. The 'Pacific Area' is really big. Interesting the time warning though.

I thought he said he wanted to save lives... it's pretty clear that he will saves a lot less closing his Facebook account (popular and FREE) and creating a new website that requires our money in order to know about further predictions. How hypocrite dear Mitchell...

I think its just an example of how people these days are so desperate to find truths, me included, i "friended" this bloke because i was impressed by his so called prediction. Now i feel like a complete fool, when at the time experienced ATS vets were saying he was a fraud, but hey we learn from our mistakes, and this has made me way more cynical. Its a shame because one day someone genuine could turn up here with a bizarrre story and none of us will believe because we've been there before. I think this guy has seen this as a big money making opportunity, i would be suprised if this was the plan from the beginning
Also i was just thinking about 9nania, i think thats her name, she could have done the same thing, but she didnt.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
I am God. Bow down and worship me!

That is what stupid ignorant people on my Facebook think I am trying to portray. I am just a humble down to earth guy with access to information no one else has.

My predictions have been correct this year 100%, meaning there is no proof I am a fake.

From day one it was clear that we were dealing with an egomaniac, who was trying to use ATS, to recruit some more followers, he must have always planned on using this website for his own financial gain and to steal material.

As I have said before, the quote above " there is no proof I am a fake " says it all, he should have said " there is proof that I am genuine ", just expressing this one thing, shows us that he considers himself a fake. I just hope that he and his half a dozen sockpuppets on ATS get bored with spamming us on his behalf. He has to have access to more than one account on here, because someone with an ego the size of his, would be lapping up both the positive and negative feedback, and would not be able to just let it go.

I also hope that his followers on Facebook read the things on here about him, especially as he appears to have such a low opinion of many of them, as he stated above.

Lastly the " I am God. Bow down and worship me " his very first line on here, was the point which I knew where he was coming from. I really hope no-one subscribes to his phoney website, but sadly I know, many will !

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hey guys.

Let me start by stating I am not perfect. I realize my introduction thread was a bit far fetched! It was pure sarcasm, and I am sorry I took the joke too far.

My apologies for coming across as an arrogant charlatan! Now it's time to get serious. So I am sorry for giving off an arrogant first impression with the "I am God, bow down and worship me" joke.

Okay so now that we have this introduction thread sorted out, and that we know it was just pure sarcasm, let's move on.

Let's talk about my new website and the $9.99 monthly subscription fee. Now I know a lot of you will call me a greedy money-hungry fraud, a con-artist, a scam-artist etc... but let me say this.

I have managed to raise enough funds to provide my website for FREE. I do not like charging people money for basic things. Although my website has been a success and we did manage to raise considerable funds... we have decided to make it FREE to remove the "Mitchell Coombes is a fraud, a con-artist" accusations. So again I am sorry if $2.50 a week is too much to ask, but we will not need a constant flow of cash anymore.

So to top it all off... I wish to inform everyone on here that my website has been a great success. Due to sufficient sponsorship and donations we are excited to announce a FREE website with FREE membership. No fees will be required to subscribe.

No I am not money-hungry... but money is a survival necessity. So I would like to thank everyone for their help up to this point in time!

Future predictions will verify my credibility... but there hasn't been any cataclysmic events since the Japan crisis hence I have not predicted anything since then...

Those that have not witnessed my previous predictions first-hand are required to witness future predictions to verify my credibility and authenticity.

Again I re-iterate I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life just like everyone else... and I am sorry for that. But it's time to get serious....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

I'm wondering if your collection of funds has anything to do with your poker playing issue you discussed on your FB page a while ago. Perhaps you can refresh my memory as to what happened with your poker playing? If memory serves, that was a source of income for you, which came to an abrupt end. Not long after, your FB page is shut down and a subscription site started up. Strange timing.

I'd verify that discussion on your FB page, but, of course, it's taken down. Wish I had a screen cap.

I won't be visiting your site, so best of luck to you and your crew.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So what did you actually predict that came true, I'm intrigued...and no I'm not being sarcastic...I am skeptical of course, but I'd like details so we can all discuss what you've predicted in the past :-)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well you are back, could you verify the situation with the donation appeal for funds for St Vincent de Paul, as I am well aware, having associations with them in the past with homeless agencies, etc, that any funds donated to the organisation, have to go direct to their account which is a registered charity account number. You have asked for donations to be sent to an account for you to assign them for use, but of course the very ethos of St Vincent de Paul, is that THEY very carefully choose where their funds go and which projects they work with. They will only assign funds and help to projects which they have personally chosen to work with, so perhaps you could explain how you are working with them to raise money, they appear never to have heard of you, how is that possible ?

P.S. If you are raising funds in any way for an existing charity, it is against the law to specify what the money will be spent on, in an appeal, the funds can only be raised to boost the funds of that charity, it is not up to you to state or imply that any money raised will be spent in any one area.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Qwenn because: ps

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why not just use ATS to spread the word?

No website maintaining, no hosting costs and an extensive member list.

You know this. You know exactly what you are doing and so does anyone with half a brain.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Let's talk about my new website and the $9.99 monthly subscription fee. Now I know a lot of you will call me a greedy money-hungry fraud, a con-artist, a scam-artist etc... but let me say this. 

I have managed to raise enough funds to provide my website for FREE. I do not like charging people money for basic things. Although my website has been a success and we did manage to raise considerable funds... we have decided to make it FREE to remove the "Mitchell Coombes is a fraud, a con-artist" accusations. So again I am sorry if $2.50 a week is too much to ask, but we will not need a constant flow of cash anymore. 

So that means your going to refund the suckers who signed up with you money right?

Oh and by the way it is still not free.

How much did you donate to Saint Vincent de Paul society?

As for the $2.50 a week. Well most of us are not suckers.

So to top it all off... I wish to inform everyone on here that my website has been a great success. Due to sufficient sponsorship and donations we are excited to announce a FREE website with FREE membership. No fees will be required to subscribe. 

Oh you mean the donations that was supposed to go to Saint Vincent de Paul society?
Well Mitch that is fraud.
And like I said read the google adsense T&S they will shut you down they just wait till you try to withdraw to your money-hungry butt.

No I am not money-hungry... but money is a survival necessity. So I would like to thank everyone for their help up to this point in time! 

But you had pictures of large sums of cash on your facebook page. You are a “big time poker player” you should have predicted your odds to defraud people sucked.

Future predictions will verify my credibility... but there hasn't been any cataclysmic events since the Japan crisis hence I have not predicted anything since then... 

I have not predicted anything since then... 

Really what about the clock in Tokyo? What about the tsunami in California? AND haha my very favorite of them all “ 3000 nukes in the ocean all set on timers”

Those that have not witnessed my previous predictions first-hand are required to witness future predictions to verify my credibility and authenticity. 

That is funny you say this. I asked the people that posted on your Japan fraud prediction IF they really seen this and no one replied. Really Mitch how hard is it to setup a few FAKE facebook accounts and talk to your self with them. Oh and then change the date? They are fake people mitch. just like the one's you created here to talk to yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Still waiting to hear what you predicted, or do we have to part with cash before your powers start to work?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes

Due to sufficient sponsorship and donations we are excited to announce a FREE website with FREE membership. No fees will be required to subscribe.

Just a moment, the donations page on your site says that the donations are for St Vincent de Paul, not for paying for your website, if anyone has donated to them, through you, this is FRAUD !

I suggest that people take a screengrab of his donations page, just in case the wording changes, I don't know how to, but it needs to be done !
edit on 14-6-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

They are fake people mitch. just like the one's you created here to talk to yourself.

I believe this to be true and you got a star from me.

He dodged all questions, from everybody. Like a politician.....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well

well well well

So this guy's from Facebook? Is that a good thing? I don't know anything about any of this, but it sure sounds like it could get entertaining.

I'm glad that I now know that this exists. Whatever it is.

I need to learn how to gather click-throughs with literally nothing whatsoever to offer anyone in exchange for their seriously important traffic. I may research this blip to see what comes of it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Mitchell gets zero points for originality. Too bad for him, beyondtopsecret was allready taken.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
looks like he is about to make a prediction soon this is the time to watch out because it will either be his proof of being real or others proof of him being a fraud

i personally have seen nothing so far that proves hes a fraud i have only seen his correct prediction of the japan disaster i will make sure i catch the screen shot and if he gets it wrong he wont get far

his post: After extensive communication with my contacts I have been informed that there is going to be a deadly earthquake in Christchurch (Magnitude 7.1). My source informed me that this HAARP designed earthquake is IMMINENT. The exact date and time has not been revealed to me yet however I will provide a 104 hour warning as soon as I get the all-clear.
edit on 15-6-2011 by goeffy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Beyond top secrets seems to have done a runner ! It is currently out of action, take the money and run ? This gets more suspicious every day !

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join