It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Mmmmm, it was only a matter of time before someone asked this question, the answer is bound to be yes, as Mitchell Coombes seems to have a psychic ability to know what people will ask, before they ask it, then he, or someone else, on his behalf will offer up the goods. That is not to say that it will be proof, as there has been plenty of time to plan it, he seems to have vanished, but people are still posting things for him, so who needs him, people can make do with the " followers " who can speak for him, knowing exactly what he will answer, and posting links to his latest scam. Perhaps they are psychic as well, or perhaps they too have moles in all of the top secret agencies, like him. Or perhaps...................................

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
it seems there has not been any prophet claim any great prophet in ATS,is this another disppionting prophet?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have just gone through the photographs of the aftermath of the Japanese Tsunami, they are some of the most heatwrenching and sickening images I have seen, this, for me puts into perspective the heartlessness of trying to cash in on this for personal fame and popularity. If anyone were truly able to see these events beforehand and did not do something positive to help beforehand, well they would be truly sick. Then to go on and say, " I can only issue unspecific details beforhand " Is cashing in on the HOPE that something like this will happen, to prove their powers. The world is teetering on the brink of some of the worst disasters that we have seen in years, and some people see it as a tool for them to feel good about themselves. SHAMEFULL !!!!!!

edit on 31-5-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling from a silly keyboard

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So is it time to unsubscribe from this thread or will MC use his Satnav to navigate his way back ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's about time, isn't it...?

How many days left? is it 4? 5? 6? it's gotta be less than a week right?...

P.C. (not) in L.A. (G)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is the latest from his facebook page yesterday-
www.facebook.com...

Yesterday at 6:25pm · Like
Mitchell Coombes Yes I do. July 2012 USA nuke attack (Washington DC, New York, Florida, Mexico). As we draw closer to the planned attack I can provide more specific details based on my sources & contacts. Additionally can you please refrain from profane and abusive language. It doesn't look good.
Yesterday at 6:28pm · Like
Andrew Bojkovski Sorry Mitchell...i have a question. Will this be the work of Allah, in all his glory??
Yesterday at 6:29pm · Like
Mitchell Coombes It will be done in the work of human hands and free will.
Yesterday at 6:29pm · Like

If anyone can tell me how to get my screen shot up on here I'll put it up

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ok I am getting confused. So according to Mitch this year America economy is going to collapse a tsunami and a earth quake is going to take out Cali. The Tokyo clock is going to fall and NOW nuke attack!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
TextText Red

Thank you to all the responses. I will make haste for my future predictions. For all those who want to know how I do this I am afraid words would not be able to describe it accurately.

The process involves many steps and long nights. It has taken many years to perfect this elaborate process.

All those looking for proof for my previous predictions will have to scroll through my Facebook on your own accord as I only look to the future and have absolutely no need to prove myself to ignorant fools.

Future predictions will be my proof to those that have not seen previous predictions come to light.

Thank you for considering this site (despite what you have heard ,which may be true) , and I look forward to getting to know more about you , as well as your predictions.

I do have one strange question for you...which is why did you start the above post..with the words text followed by text red in red letters ?

It struck me as odd ,and wondered if it may have some code behind it?

Sorry..just asking

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ok.....

I'm man enough to admit I was wrong......Ive lost all faith in him now that he has closed his facebook page and opened his new website up to get this.....

Pay a subscription to see his future predictions.....WTF?

Beyond Top Secrets

If his predictions where really so important to the every day person as he said they were then why make people pay $10 for a one month membership just to "maybe" see some......

Lost my support mate and Im sure many others.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Well he certainly proved a lot of people right here on ATS thats for sure! He has proven without a doubt it was never for the people it was about at some point makeing some money. Though there are plenty of places to get free web domains and allow free public access,he choose to make it a paid site! This guy is low in my book.Not for makeing money,but because if he is truly gifted in any supernatural way to help others(which IMO he is NOT) then that is a blessing and should not be exploited.But thus is the era we live in...pity he almost became a martyr to many "folowers" Thank the Creator his time is over and after this stunt he will never gain back that trust!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow, money hungry guy.
Not listening to anything he says, not that I could see what he says anyways, since I'm not paying to see his "predictions".

edit on 10-6-2011 by Avyuir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Told ya the creepy little fruitcake wanted money.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Another thing that strikes me odd is when I searched for a thread on this both threads have been 404d. So I dug a bit.....and curious if someone can answer weither or not ATS owned that domain? Giving that a good while back this domain was bought for a prize in a contest and was never actually used..i would say yes.By all means correct me if I am wrong..personally dont see the problem with it just curious.

EDIT: Think thats a no,mitchells coombes site is beyondtopsecrets.com that was beyondtopsecret.com so no need to get crazy with it.My bad
edit on 06/08/2011 by Cyberboiraves because: add

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I was one of the people who gave him the benefit of the doubt, however i think he's made a huge mistake here by being greedy and asking for cash, its going to backfire on him big style. I think hes going to lose the majority of his "followers" because people will see his greedyness and the fact that if the info is that important he really has a duty to give it. Also, he aint that good at it, hes terrible value for money.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I was one of the people who gave him the benefit of the doubt, however i think he's made a huge mistake here by being greedy and asking for cash, its going to backfire on him big style. I think hes going to lose the majority of his "followers" because people will see his greedyness and the fact that if the info is that important he really has a duty to give it. Also, he aint that good at it, hes terrible value for money.

He could very well be rooting out all the naysayers,with their abuse,and silliness. He said his facebook was full of it.

He pretty much got the same reception here. The only way to deal with the ones who take him seriously , is doing something of this nature. There will probably those who pay for a subscription just to trash him though.

If he was in it only for money,he would have already started that path. I really think the boy, just wants a decent audience he can help ,that would throw stones,and mock him. Can't blame him for that.
edit on 10-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Mitchell I hope you are still reading this thread.
What you are doing is WRONG. You don't charge people to warn them of impending disasters. That's taking advantage of people. So many people are unable to afford this. Are you for the people or are you for taking money?

I was someone who was not quick to judge you. Now I see you only care about money, not helping people.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

He's no better than "psychic" sylvia browne who bilked people out of their money. There was a young couple once who she told their missing child was long dead, and charged these people to tell them this. Two years later they find the child alive. I'm sorry but even if he has trouble makers that's no excuse to bring money into this. He's totally lost me now.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I agree with you 100%. He claims he can saves peoples lives by warning them in advance. And now he wants some money for his predictions. LOL. Hes just proved him self to be a money grabbing leach. Making money from disasters is the low of low. C--T

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
reply to post by gabby2011

He's no better than "psychic" sylvia browne who bilked people out of their money. There was a young couple once who she told their missing child was long dead, and charged these people to tell them this. Two years later they find the child alive. I'm sorry but even if he has trouble makers that's no excuse to bring money into this. He's totally lost me now.

You could very well be right..was just trying to point out that he might have a valid reason . He certainly isn't at the level of Sylvia as far as making money, and she has made millions off of books sales..and countless readings.

I wouldn't go so far as to put him in that category yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh man, I'm speechless.
Well, if he's charging money, people are going to expect him to be right.
He's going to have to do better than his recent type of predictions, such as:

California Tsunami warning!
Oh really? When?
Not any time soon!

Otherwise, he's going to be dealing with a lot of angry people.
And he thought it was bad before...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join