It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The most damning evidence to date that the supposed long form BC released is 100% an absolute forgery. From someone with unique credentials in OCR, type, and document archiving.

A MUST SEE for all.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

Legal proof from someone who really DOES know what they are talking about when it comes to proving the validity of a document like this. And the unrelenting conclusion?

FAKE, FORGED, FRAUD, and CRIMINAL CHARGES to be PURSUED against OBAMA et al!!!!!!!

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why can't I just eat my waffle?
Barack Obama

+8 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett

Because the only acceptable waffle is the original EGGO. Waffle house waffles just don't cut it!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Barack Obama

That elicited a hearty guffaw!!! BAWAhahahahaha!!!

I'm reading about this now. Looks good so far.

edit on 5/17/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

+74 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This seems to be a statement by some guy asserting he knows more than the Department of Health about their policies concerning birth certificates, and rehashing the same opinions and interpretations about the PDF file already expressed here by birthers ad nauseam.

Am I missing something? What exactly was proven? Can you tell us specifically what this man has been able to prove?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have said all along it will be him saying the certificate is real that will get him thrown out of office..It is illegal for him to claim a false forged certificate is real...He might as well bend on over....

+71 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yesterday someone posted 2 videos of about 20min worth of footage without revealing what the evidence was, and refused to tell anyone, just trolling his own thread and repeating "watch the videos before you bring a counter argument". I refused to watch 20min of footage to find out it was information already covered and or debunked.

Now you want us to go through an 18 page document procured by a website with an obvious agenda to find out if it's been presented, covered, and/or debunked?

Sigh..... Just because the presentations the birthers present are becoming bigger and more elaborate doesn't make the claims anymore true or false as they were before.

Before committing to reading an 18 page document, can't you just do people a favor and summarize it so we can decide if it's worth going over? Especially if it's clearly your agenda to spread the information via posting about it on ATS. You want eyes on it? Summarize it!

EDIT TO ADD: Here is the link to the thread mentioned above. After 4 pages or nonsense a mod finally took the time to go over the content, found that it had already been covered on ATS and closed the thread.

I feel very bad for which ever mod has to do the investigative work to find out if this too reaches the same conclusion.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Lighterside because: addendum

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well then. A professional document handler and installer of govt document systems.

Either they must impeach per the law......

Or Tim Adams must now go to prison for certifying that no long form birth certificates were saved or stored.

Kind of a nightmare for the paid Obot forces and the democratic underground fanatics. What do they call that shock when a victim cant react to disaster?

+41 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Why would he present a forged birth certificate — and one that is incredibly amateurish according to the birther ‘experts’ — if he was already under no legal obligation to present any birth certificate, let alone the so called long form?

Are all birther theories illogical and nonsensical?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
it would be nice to see our congress act on anything like this...sadly cronyism is alive and well in government right now and I expect the whole birther issue to simply never go anywhere because it would NEVER get a fair ruling period

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Man I hope Obama loses his bid for re-election, if for no other reason than the fact that the Birther threads will just...

Disappear.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Barack Obama

I've seen that waffle............perhaps you shouldn't.

+19 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well, TrueAmerican, I don't care what anyone else says, I think the case is presented very clearly in this link. Some of the points cannot be disputed, no matter how hard people will try to argue them. You'd have to be blind not to see that there are is obvious evidence of forgery.

+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well, TrueAmerican, I don't care what anyone else says, I think the case is presented very clearly in this link. Some of the points cannot be disputed, no matter how hard people will try to argue them. You'd have to be blind not to see that there are is obvious evidence of forgery.

Agreed!

Ive been in the I dont give a rats snip about the BC...but this is the most compelling evidence ive seen yet.

Thanks OP!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Maybe Obama can be bunk-buddies with Sarkozy. It will be interesting to see this document go to court.
edit on 17-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
Summarize it!

Obama's screwed. How's that for a summary?

I just finished reading the entire 18 pages, and the guy lays out a very compelling case that the document provided by Obama is a forgery.

Now it only remains to be seen if his testimony ever makes it into a court of law. I ain't holding my breath.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I thought we got of this subject.

+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This bit seems interesting...

Obama Long Form Birth Certificate PDF Forged! Draft Registration Forged & Back Dated to 1980! Obama is Using Someone Else’s CT SSN! Why Isn’t Congress and FBI Investigating?

Federal Lawsuit* Accuses Putative President Obama is Fraudulently using a Social Security Number which is Legally Not His and which was Issued only to Residents of the State of Connecticut, a State where Obama Never Legally Resided and Certainly Not During the Time Frame that SSN was Issued!

042-XX-XXXX*

This Social Security number is reserved for the people of Connecticut NOT Hawaii. Obama never lived in Connecticut, and he certainly wasn’t living there when this number was issued in 1977, rather he was a 15 year old attending High School in Hawaii.

More interesting is 042-XX-XXXX has been reported as associated with another individual born in 1890.When you die, the number dies with you and should not still be being used in 2008.

President Obama has used 042-XX-XXXX since the 1980s when he “supposedly” applied for Selective Service, but Social Security Administration now says the number was never issued.

edit on 17-5-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Birthers never die....or maybe it's their ignorance that never dies.

I'll just pull one of the wonderfully stupid pieces of logic used in this "proof".

Since we have an example of amicrofilmed Long Form then it is safe to say that all Certificates in that period were microfilmed

Logic fail.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm looking at this guys paper on the birth certificate.
I also noticed the halo effect. but chalked it up to the scanner or scanning software.

I think that the next step to either confirm or quash the whole argument is to see the microfiche file of Obama's birth certificate.

If they can't produce then I'll be convinced his birth certificate is a fraud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join