It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Inside Area 51, the Secret Birthplace of the U2 Spy Plane

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Exclusive: Inside Area 51, the Secret Birthplace of the U2 Spy Plane

www.foxnews.com

The crash of a disc-shaped aircraft in Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947 kicked off UFO speculation worldwide. In fact, the disc was a Russia spy plane -- one of many eye-opening revelations in "AREA 51: An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So there you have it! No space alien UFO flying saucer balogna, hahaha.
The disclosure all have been waiting on has finally arrived.
Only humdrum CIA spy tech and US airforce projects. Cats, pigeons, flying bots that look like insects, cool stuff but no aliens.
The whole UFO industry can now shut down, pack their bags and go home. The hoax they helped perpetuate was disgusting people should be mad.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
But we will never know if this disclosure has been created for hidding the truth and deviate our attention for ordinary things.
Why foxnews says Roswell craft was a russian plane just today ? If it's right, why this has been hidden from public for a half century.
I don't believe it at all. It's too easy.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Intriguing wasn't Area 51 also the birthplace of the Stealth B-2 and the F 117 also? I'm sure this is obvious but just wondering. It makes sense that the crash at Roswell could have been a Russian spy plane something that has been speculated before, hence the secrecy really.

PS: please remember the times we are only starting to understand a lot of what happened during the Cold War mostly due to extremely cold Russian relations. Many of the actors are still alive and some are still in power so it is a delicate matter of balancing what is right and what is politically and diplomatically expedients. Imagine what would happen back in a time when nukes where pointed at almost every single American city, and vice versa, military on high alert for possible attacks, and spy planes being flown and shot down in both countries, Gary Powers for instance, if this was released. It would have been a huge blow to Russian intelligence if they lost one of theirs over us, and would have induced huge panic in the states, as example the Cuban Missile crisis. It isn't hard to imagine it being kept secret back then.

That being said I do not discount that secret tech either of our doing or another's, including External actors have been stolen or crashed. It is just in this case the Razor leans towards this story being factual, I guess we will see when the book comes out.
edit on 5/17/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
SURRREEE FAUX NEWS!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You really believe anything that comes out of FOX news?
Methinks there lies the issue...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So now they tell us. Why'd they wait so long? Are they trying to keep us distracted? Interesting nonetheless.
^10 stars please.

You expect me to believe FOX NEWS?
^50 stars please.

edit on 17-5-2011 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: People be dissin' hahaha

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well i guess we wont ever know at this rate i mean even if it was a russian spy plane we would never believe it thats what i think anyway. ( even though i dont think thats what it was)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Just think how much production money has been wasted over the last 5 decades on films and documentaries alone that mention area 51 as the basis for UFO hullabaloo.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5
So now they tell us. Why'd they wait so long? Are they trying to keep us distracted? Interesting nonetheless.
^10 stars please.

You expect me to believe FOX NEWS?
^50 stars please.

edit on 17-5-2011 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: People be dissin' hahaha

FOX is only reporting on the person who interviewed 70+ former employees who worked at area 51. FOX did not create the story, they only are reporting on it , and as always so you can decide.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
just think about how much money was spent in the past 15 years keeping FAUX NEWS on air.
edit on 17-5-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So I guess this makes it number 4? First it was a flying saucer, then it was a weather balloon, then it was a super secret weather balloon, and now it's Russian spy plane?

No wonder the plane crashed.. It was made of balsa wood and tin foil..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bffc3e09aa14.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Did any of you bother to read the link?

Fox news isn't saying it, they are reporting what an author has written in a new book.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
just think about how much money was spent in the past 15 years on keeping FAUX NEWS on air.

Your point is moot, Roswell predates FOX by decades.
Attacking FOX means nothing to the story, unless you are mad they didn't keep it burried like the other MSM outlets.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

its not moot because it comes from faux news. so just because something comes from the onion does it make it true?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Fox news isn't saying it, they are reporting what an author has written in a new book.

the national enquirer reports stuff from authors too. does it make it true?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Prove Annie Jacobsen wrong oh wait you can't cause her book is not out, they are reporting about her book not on their speculation.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
reply to post by krossfyter

Prove Annie Jacobsen wrong oh wait you can't cause her book is not out, they are reporting about her book not on their speculation.

she is a conservative journalist with an agenda. i wont believe anything by her feed thru faux news. its so national enquirer for republicans.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i can understand if you all are speculating this. okay i can see you all there. sounds like the original poster has made a decision that this is all true though... no speculation.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

Originally posted by Kram09

the national enquirer reports stuff from authors too. does it make it true?

Comparing FOX to the Onion and the Enquirer seems to be your agenda, we get it, you hate FOX blah blah blah. No relevance to the story.
FOX is not saying they created this story with their own investigators so can we move on to the fact that 70+ former employees say in a published work that there were no UFO's.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join