It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught a ghost now i regret it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Good for you for wanting to communicate with the dead, but, realistically, shouldn't your concern be about your family being back with you?

It may be worth even giving the doll a proper burial, too? Sounds strange, but I think it's respectful, may just help out! Even if you want to communicate with it, it's not worth getting obsessed over, especially if you have your family to consider. I'm not having a go at you, I just don't want you to lose your family over something which happens to thousands of other people everyday universally. If this is something you find interesting and want to persue, join a ghost hunting team! Could be fun!

Emmy

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I don't understand? You miss your family?
Maybe I didn't read your post correctly but, where did they go?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Think his family moved out, though i find this hard to believe. If the ghost is there all the time it would be easy to get a video etc. Gosh i would have them in every room.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
maybe the OP's family moved out because of his weird fixation with ghosts? i mean, who would want to have or play with ghosts in their house considering that they got kids and family? wouldn't your primary motivation be for the well-being of those close to you? it's been posted that you might be able to tell the ghost to get out, so why not do it? and waiting for it to communicate as if its a sane person? c'mon dude, you really think it's a ghost? what if it's a demon feeding on your fascination with ghosts while getting stronger all the time?
if it scares you that much and negatively affects your family, then either you move out or you focus your efforts on getting it out. no middle ground, you wouldn't let a stranger inside your home but you're letting an invisible, unknown presence into your life.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If there is so much ghost activity, why not record it with a camera and share it with us?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Just my opinion but does seem very 'film' like experience. And as per previous posters, should you be concentrating on your family rather than not getting rid of whatever until you have communicated.

Plus appears to be a lot of LOL's in your posts. Being me, with a serious experience happening, Im would be concerned with how fast I could rid my family of this experience and get them home.

Evidence is needed. It does not have to give away the ID of your house. Some is better than none and will give more creedance to your story.

Greg

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

IMHO, i think the OP is baiting for responses 'coz he's trying to write a book. but that's just me of course.
edit on 6.8.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
reply to post by Gregandgemma

IMHO, i think the OP is baiting for responses 'coz he's trying to write a book. but that's just me of course.
edit on 6.8.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

Or a film.....oh wait......it seems kind of film like!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmy
Good for you for wanting to communicate with the dead, but, realistically, shouldn't your concern be about your family being back with you?

It may be worth even giving the doll a proper burial, too? Sounds strange, but I think it's respectful, may just help out! Even if you want to communicate with it, it's not worth getting obsessed over, especially if you have your family to consider. I'm not having a go at you, I just don't want you to lose your family over something which happens to thousands of other people everyday universally. If this is something you find interesting and want to persue, join a ghost hunting team! Could be fun!

Emmy

My family has been back home for the last 9 days,i told them the *&^%$ had left,but he keeps turning on the lights when me and my girl are sleep.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I would just like to close this thread by saying...its no such things as ghost, never has been and never will.
JESUS CHRIST! WHAT IN GODS LIFE, DID I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT LIFE?
After I put this together look out for.
'THE GREATEST SECRET ABOUT WHAT GHOST REALLY ARE'
OR
WHAT DO DEJAVUES HAVE IN COMMON WITH HUMANS LIVING IN OTHER DIMENSIONS.
OR
HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR SELF LATELY
OR
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER LIFE, ANOTHER YOU, IN ANOTHER TIME.

I DON’T KNOW YET, BUT IT WILL BE GOOD, GIVE ME 2 WEEKS TO GET MORE INFO….BECAUSE I DON’T EVEN BELIEVE IT MYSELF.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sorry, just not buying it - anyone could cook up a story like that, and with the amount of activity claimed to be going on yet nothing's been caught on tape that can be shared with us at ATS?

I hate to seem like an internet meme but...pics or it didn't happen!

I'm quite aware the human psyche can conjure up what could be thought to be paranormal, but if your case is abundant as it is (especially if it's made your family leave), then you should have no problem catching something on camera.

If you genuinely have something going on at home, then provide proof, and let the good folk here at ATS help you

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

im sorry sir,but its no such things as ghost,sorry i waisted every bodys time.its nothing to catch on film,its just nothing at all,dont even worry about it.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I'm confused, are you saying that none of it happened or are you putting it down to some other phenomena that you don't want to talk about? Like I said, if you are genuinely experiencing something then get some evidence and see if the peeps here at ATS can help, heck, even if it's paranoid delusions

But if it's all just been a load of hootnanny then lets close this thread!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
or the ghost could be a telekinetic person with schizophrenia
or just someone with a hyperactive imagination.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I know my post will most likely get removed, but this guy is an idiot. His english is horrible, i got more entertainment out of reading his posts then the story it self

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk

I'm confused, are you saying that none of it happened or are you putting it down to some other phenomena that you don't want to talk about? Like I said, if you are genuinely experiencing something then get some evidence and see if the peeps here at ATS can help, heck, even if it's paranoid delusions

I found out that ghost are not ghost as the world percieves them to be,thats it thats all,i honestly can not put in words what i founf above 35.7% in truthfulness and accuracy.so i wont mention it at this time.

what happened to me was real,but it wasnt a ghost.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Above 35.7% accurate?

Yeahhhh I think I'll leave this thread there now thanks, you're just coming across as trolling.

Laters.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Jimbowsk

I found out that ghost are not ghost as the world percieves them to be,thats it thats all,i honestly can not put in words what i founf above 35.7% in truthfulness and accuracy.so i wont mention it at this time.

Just wanted to get an update on this one? Is the ghost still playing with your kids? How are you finding things?

I think it's always interesting to go back to something like this a period of time later.

Let us know.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Uh huh. Well then please post your paranormal video of whatever it is you claim to have discovered. Otherwise I'll just conclude you made it all up.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Happens to my friend when we was touring, He was take some snapshots from Joglo house's (due I live in Indonesia do not ask about panoramal thing there alot) there signs that says do not take pictures, unfortuneally my friend take 4 pictures. Then, after we getting out, we (about 57 peoples) were haunted (espencially the boys) then after he takes picture outside the anomly always showed. My Suggest is
1. DELETE THE PICTURE IMMIDIATLY !
2. PRAY TO GOD AS MANY AS YOU CAN
3. PUT SOME CHARMS (money stick to door, bible, glass in dark areas or whatsever) in you believe as the "spot"
4. CALL ANYONE THAT UNDERSTAND PANORAMAL ANOMALY
Hope this tip works(cause always works for my poor friend)
Sorry for bad english

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join