It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught a ghost now i regret it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
One day minding my business just sleeping, I felt the covers rise very high and the bed press down as if some one got up out the bed ‘as you can feel the pressure and weight of the bed sinking in‘. As I turned around within 2 seconds looking to my right side I noticed, no one was in the bed with me and someone had just closed the door.

So I called my twins ‘age 7‘at the time,’ and asked ' did one of you just get out of the bed with me and run out the room and close the door? They replied, no.

The next 2 days after that, I continuously asked them over again, as I was getting frustrated and extremely mad that my kids would lie about something so small.

After the 4th day of asking them, I then put them on punishment, as 'enough was enough', ‘one of you got out the bed with me and ran out the room‘…period!

A week goes by and my wife comes running down the stairs.

Wife>> Omg, guess what happened.

Img527>>What… What happened?

Shaking very bad I had to sit her down as she told me what happened.

Wife> I was sleeping…and suddenly the sheets pulled up and something got out the bed and close the door, baby ,I mean pulled the sheets way up and got in the bed with me. Then it went out the door. I was so scared I just pulled the sheets up over my head and started praying.

I watched as she started throwing every picture and anything the kids had brought in the house within the last month at 4:30 in the morning.

I was so happy because I never told her what happened to me, I never would of thought it was a ghost doing that. I shared with her my story as we both laughed the next couple of days…she has never slept with the TV off for the last 5 years.

We both decided that it might have been a couple of picture she just had paid for the previous week. last week going to a funeral, my daughter’s friend who attended had left her doll baby at the burial site, her mother asked me could I go see if it was there, as it was giving to her by her grandmother.

I go to the grave and luckily, the owner had found it and kept it.

He told me that it might be a ghost in this doll baby, and that is when I shared my story with him.
Being though he was my friend, I asked him…could I bring a couple of dolls and pictures to see if you are lying?

He laughed and said sure, 'as if I was joking and I would not do it'…and I did, and I regret the hell out it.

Now I have a ghost in my house, closing doors ,turning my TV off and on, knocking pictures down and scaring the hell out my cat ,my wife and kids left me and she said she’s not coming back until I get rid of the ghost.

Loll, I told her I got rid of the ghost and she came back, but then it started showing off again.

What in God’s life do I do?
I miss my family. However, this is incredible.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Interesting story - how long ago did this start happening?

Is it still happening now?

Did you record anything happening?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Would you like me to PM you a prayer of outing? It's a Christian prayer though.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You should set up a camera if it is still happening.....would love to see a video of it happening....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You simply command it to leave.

No joke.

I made my 3 year old do it, because he was the only one seeing our ghost. I did it a time or two, and then I made him do it, and it stopped scaring him at night.

Be nice, polite, firm, and direct, just like you would with a living being. Walk into the place with the most activity, stand firm and say, "Listen, I appreciate your dilemma, and you are welcome to stay, but you have to stop scaring the wife and kids. If you are going to stay, it must stop. If it doesn't stop, you will have to go."

That is all it has ever taken for me.

The last home we lived in (where we lived when both of my boys were born), had a young (40 yr old) mother die in the home before we moved there. We bought it from her husband. When my son first was born, he was always looking just past me or his mother and laughing and giggling at something behind us. Sometimes he would follow things with his eyes. It creeped us out a little bit, but it seemed harmless. Then the second baby came, and he didn't seem to notice, and we kind of forgot about it. When my oldest turned 2, he started not liking his room (his room was also her oldest boy's room, it still had the racecar border that she had put up). He always said there was a scary lady in there. He said she would sit in the rocking chair, and then when he was asleep, she would get in front of his face and wake him up, and it scared him. He never said she was mean to him, but it was scary for him to wake up to her face.

So, one night when he got woke up, I marched him into his room, and we stood in the middle of the floor, and we said, "Listen, it is ok if you stay here, we understand, but you have to stop scaring Jackson in the middle of the night. If you don't stop, you will have to leave." After that it almost completely stopped. Then he started getting scared again a couple of months later, so I made him do the same thing I had done. He said, "This is my room, if you are going to be here, you have to stay away from my bed, and stop scaring me at night." It never happened again, but we ended up moving a few months later anyway.

Nothing should be able to run you out of your own home. Take charge.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

He told me that it might be a ghost in this doll baby, and that is when I shared my story with him. Being though he was my friend, I asked him…could I bring a couple of dolls and pictures to see if you are lying? He laughed and said sure, 'as if I was joking and I would not do it'…and I did, and I regret the hell out it.

Okay two questions. How did you share the story with him before you brought the pictures and dolls? Aren't the pictures and dolls the reason this whole thing is supposedly happening?
edit on 16-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
hmmm... not exactly sure on whether I believe in ghosts, but say it's true, this is the advice I heard from various haunting shows & sylvia brown (while on montel):

1) white candles-- light them, focus on the flame and tell the entity to go to jesus.

2) relax-- do yoga, meditate, listen to music that is known to increase body serotonin levels (happy chemical), exercise regularly. good energy attracts good energy. like attracts like. but who knows, maybe your ghost is a prankster and enjoys a good laugh and means no harm. feeling good will be felt all around.

3) religions answers: catholic exorcists, buddhist monks, whatever ritual you think is necessary in kicking the ghosts non existant ass into a dimension in which it belongs.

4) psychologically: like suggestion #2, feeling good also has a lot to do with keeping a positive state of mine. keep yourself and your family busy and happy, go to movies, to the park, out for dinner, buy something nice that you've been wanting. when i think of ghosts i think of unlocked human emotion-- nostaligia, unyielding desire to complete a task even beyond death. i think that if there really is something that's been dead visiting you and your family, i say that it's because there's an emotional connectiveness. think about some of those things and maybe speak with a pyschologist/therapist on how to Free yourself and your family from whatever haunts each of you. hysteria/ fear are contagious and progressive-- dwelling on negativity will destroy you and your family.

For now, try to think of your ghost in a positive light until you're confident that it's gone. In the meantime, give what I told you some thought. Hope this was helpful. Good luck btw.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

Are you referring to the OP as a troll. He doesnt seem like one to me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

Read what post, there is no link.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSearchX
Interesting story - how long ago did this start happening?

Is it still happening now?

Did you record anything happening?

8 days 14 hours and 23 minutes, im reminded about the date by my wife as she is counting down how long her and the kids have been away when she calls.
I took the dolls out the house and the pictures to but its still in here; I have no idea what to do. When this first happened some years ago, I never thought that a ghost could move things as you see and hear about it on TV what they do, I did another thread on this on another site, some years ago just asking how can a ghost come in this realm and touch the physical aspect of this realm.

I put 3 picture frames on 3 graves and 4 doll baby’s on 4 other graves ,and left them for a couple of days, and then bought them home ,I wish I never did. I have 2 videos of the ghost pulling the sheets up, and one was in the dark or my camera was not focused right, so the second one you really cant see when the TV comes on and off by it self…plus that will get debunked so fast it wouldn’t make since.

I put my kid’s chalkboard in the living room and put some chalk around. The only thing I want to see it do is write to me and communicate with me that is the only thing I really want to catch on film.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Link his previous post, cause I looked at his threads and did not find a duplicate story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join