It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught a ghost now i regret it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ENOUGH!
No more off topics and personal attacks against the OP! Civility and Decorum is expected and enforced! Please read HERE.

Any more and you may be posted banned!

edit on May 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
post removed by staff

And the forum staff and I talked about this already, the mod said that I could put this back up with out the video as no man ,'i don’t think would lie on his kids or his family', this is a very serious situation ,please refrain from being an exotic troll on my thread.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon May 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

Last chance, if your post is removed from this point on, you will also be Post Banned.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If this is really happening, then I am in agreement with some video...it can't be that hard to capture these "events" on video if they are happening at the frequency that is being claimed here.

I am not sure I believe in ghosts, but some video proof would help your case in this thread and possibly find an alternative awnser to the events that are being described...or prove you do have a "ghost".

This is just an opinion of course....

edit on 16-5-2011 by jerryznv because: Scared by post above me....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've had strange things happening that I think are the ghost of my good friend "Jawby".. well not him, hes alive. but his Mom. every day around 430 AM the microwave starts and starts beeping, and my cats are going bananas. I have gone downstairs and lights are on. I woke up yesterday and there were THREE empty beer bottles outside my door. I know for a fact no one is breaking in every day to cause this ruckus. My friend who I live with, Mice, has been experiencing this too. I know it's not him because he's usually up until 3 in the morning and sleeps until noon. He said he saw a shadow of what appeared to be a lady with one leg missing. That's why I think its Jawby's mom. She had a missing LEFT leg. It all adds up.

Starred and flagged OP thanks

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You simply command it to leave.

No joke.

I made my 3 year old do it, because he was the only one seeing our ghost. I did it a time or two, and then I made him do it, and it stopped scaring him at night.

Be nice, polite, firm, and direct, just like you would with a living being. Walk into the place with the most activity, stand firm and say, "Listen, I appreciate your dilemma, and you are welcome to stay, but you have to stop scaring the wife and kids. If you are going to stay, it must stop. If it doesn't stop, you will have to go."

That is all it has ever taken for me.

Nothing should be able to run you out of your own home. Take charge.

This advice is exactly what you should do. I know how scary, and quite frankly irritating it can be to have a ghost crawl into bed with you. Believe it or not, it happens to me quite frequently. It happens because the Ghosts do not know that they are dead, and they want to go sleep in a bed, and yours is readily available. They may or may not even notice you. But you must demand your space back. You must declare you home yours. They are nothing to be scared of, they are people just like you and I, just lost and confused. There are many articles on the internet about clearing ghosts out of your home. Should you need additional help, please feel free to message me and I can assist you with removing this spirit from your home.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Am I the only one who saw paranormal activity?

Not saying the OP is lying, but her story is pretty much the plot of that movie.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Seriously moderators just ban these people. It's harrassment. I moderate on a bodybuilding forum and we wouldn't allow this rubbish.

The OP is seeking assistance on his experiences with an entity and just because people don't believe in it, they just come on and attack.

Anyway OP, I suggest you find a pastor who is experienced in deliverance ministries. I note you are in Washnigton, simply do a google search online. If you believe in Jesus yourself, you should be able to command the spirit to go, but someone in the deliverance ministry should get rid of it and ensure it doesn't return.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
Am I the only one who saw paranormal activity?

Not saying the OP is lying, but her story is pretty much the plot of that movie.

After reading the original thread which did indeed contain one of those Linda Blair jumping out at you gimmicks at the end. I really am dubious about the honesty of this poster. That and I expect a "GOTCHA" post at any minute. But hey why not, any pics or real vids OP?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Would you like me to PM you a prayer of outing? It's a Christian prayer though.

I have no problem with a christian prayer,thanks.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
You should set up a camera if it is still happening.....would love to see a video of it happening....

I did but it shows nothing fascinating that I can present at this moment due to the fact, I could easily get a remote control to turn my TV on and off or simply make a picture fall, they will say I did it. When and if I do catch something that cant be debunked, it will be shown ASAP. I promise.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Caji316
You should set up a camera if it is still happening.....would love to see a video of it happening....

I did but it shows nothing fascinating that I can present at this moment due to the fact, I could easily get a remote control to turn my TV on and off or simply make a picture fall, they will say I did it. When and if I do catch something that cant be debunked, it will be shown ASAP. I promise.

If you have evidence at all you should post it. If and when you do get "fascinating" evidence it will back up the video you have right now.

Not posting it just leads me to believe that you yourself are not convinced by what you have reportedly seen.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You see, when the ghost pulled the sheets up and gave weight on the bed it fascinated me that a ghost could actually touch things in this realm of life. We had discovered it was in the picture frames that my wife had just paid for the following week. ‘You know, the frames that already have a picture of somebody in them ‘.

So I figured beyond the shadow of a doubt by this conclusive experience that ghost can actually come into the realm of the living through pictures, it was the only reason why I did what I did pertaining to the opportunity at the gravesite…which was totally wrong for me to do disturb the dead like that, but when the man told me that spirits can jump in dolls…it just fascinated me as to what happened prior with me dealing with ghost.

I will tell it to leave immediately, thanks for the input and shared family experience.

By the way, did your ghost do physical things around the house

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

He told me that it might be a ghost in this doll baby, and that is when I shared my story with him. Being though he was my friend, I asked him…could I bring a couple of dolls and pictures to see if you are lying? He laughed and said sure, 'as if I was joking and I would not do it'…and I did, and I regret the hell out it.

Okay two questions. How did you share the story with him before you brought the pictures and dolls? Aren't the pictures and dolls the reason this whole thing is supposedly happening?
edit on 16-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

A doll baby was left at the grave site by my daughtesr friend during a funeral prior to this.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by helster83

To be truth ful i dont even want the ghost to leeave until it writes somthing or tells me something so it can really be credible,lol.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm a little reluctant to believe you OP...simply because i remember several past posts and threads by you but I'm not going to stop that from giving advice if you truly believe this is happening to you...

Whatever this ghost is it sounds more like a poltergeist than a ghost...most ghosts as far as I've ever heard don't tend to be as active or so blatant in their "touching" of things around...poltergeists/demonic entity's are known for attaching themselves to objects or people and could have been brought into the home that way.

You definitely should ask it to leave and if nothing you do personally has any effect on getting it out and away then you should try and possibly get a hold of a spiritual medium or possibly an exorcist should you feel it's gone too far.

Definitely don't try and communicate with it if it is demonic or even a ghost as it is usually safer to not dabble in such things and not allowing it to be invited into doing anything you probably wouldn't like

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by ExCommando

Are you referring to the OP as a troll. He doesnt seem like one to me.

When you disagree with some one you are always going to be considered a troll, expesicilly when disagreeing on politics, loll

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join