It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught a ghost now i regret it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rriku1337

Hmmm, you joined ATS today, the OP hasn't been back on here, you have a similar writing style...I smells a rat

Have you even read through the thread? Bit of a flippant post in relation to what's been discussed in most of this post.

In fact, I said I was already done with this thread...what the heck am I doin back here...

Laters, for good this time

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rriku1337
Happens to my friend when we was touring, He was take some snapshots from Joglo house's (due I live in Indonesia do not ask about panoramal thing there alot) there signs that says do not take pictures, unfortuneally my friend take 4 pictures. Then, after we getting out, we (about 57 peoples) were haunted (espencially the boys) then after he takes picture outside the anomly always showed. My Suggest is
1. DELETE THE PICTURE IMMIDIATLY !
2. PRAY TO GOD AS MANY AS YOU CAN
3. PUT SOME CHARMS (money stick to door, bible, glass in dark areas or whatsever) in you believe as the "spot"
4. CALL ANYONE THAT UNDERSTAND PANORAMAL ANOMALY
Hope this tip works(cause always works for my poor friend)
Sorry for bad english

Bahahahah - same person maybe? What a laugh.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jman0329
I know my post will most likely get removed, but this guy is an idiot. His english is horrible, i got more entertainment out of reading his posts then the story it self

Sorry, but I have to concur with this guy...No, you aren't an idiot.

But your grammar & sentence structure is very poor, for a grown family man from the U.S. I have to be frank & say I've seen eastern European members on here, whose first language isn't english, but have a better grasp of English syntax than yourself...No offence.

I had to keep reading back certain things you said because they just did not make sense.

Now I'll to give some constructive feedback on the topic.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

One day minding my business just sleeping, I felt the covers rise very high and the bed press down as if some one got up out the bed ‘as you can feel the pressure and weight of the bed sinking in‘. As I turned around within 2 seconds looking to my right side I noticed, no one was in the bed with me and someone had just closed the door.

Where was your partner at this time?

So I called my twins ‘age 7‘at the time,’ and asked ' did one of you just get out of the bed with me and run out the room and close the door? They replied, no.

The next 2 days after that, I continuously asked them over again, as I was getting frustrated and extremely mad that my kids would lie about something so small.

A week goes by and my wife comes running down the stairs.

Did this strange occurrence only happen to you once during those past few days? Also, was it literally the first time you experience weird goings on in your house?

I watched as she started throwing every picture and anything the kids had brought in the house within the last month at 4:30 in the morning.

What? You mean, she was so upset by this "ghost", that she decided to throw all pictures & kids' things out of the house? Clearly it musta been a shock to her system.

We both decided that it might have been a couple of picture she just had paid for the previous week. last week going to a funeral, my daughter’s friend who attended had left her doll baby at the burial site, her mother asked me could I go see if it was there, as it was giving to her by her grandmother.

I go to the grave and luckily, the owner had found it and kept it.

He told me that it might be a ghost in this doll baby, and that is when I shared my story with him.

Again, what?? If something was "attached" to the doll, then how could it be traced back to you, as it's not your kid's doll & has never entered your house? Also, you jumped from, you & your partner thinking it might have been photographs purchased only recently...To your daughter's friend's baby doll?

Being though he was my friend, I asked him…could I bring a couple of dolls and pictures to see if you are lying?

Again, third time. What??? Seriously does not make sense!
From what I can make out...You manage to retrieve the baby doll from the "owner" (one of the undertakers/funeral directors/clergymen?).
Then, BEFORE you even mention your strange experiences at home, this person makes the suggestion that the baby doll is haunted?
THEN you decide to share your story with him? (Why did he even make such a statement when you first saw him, & before you told him your story? Or have you gotten the it the wrong way round..)

Also, you say "could I bring a couple of dolls and pictures to see if you are lying?"
This means you are assuming he is just making this statement up? So why on earth would you bring a couple of dolls & pictures back to him? By doing this, what does it prove? ...
Sorry if I'm missing something, but it's all very confusing.

He laughed and said sure, 'as if I was joking and I would not do it'…and I did, and I regret the hell out it.

You bought back to him some more dolls & random pictures...What does this mean?!
What happened...Why do you regret doing this?

Couple of questions:
Are you/your family religious at all? Or God-fearing (even being an Agnostic-Theist I guess)?
Because if you do not believe in God, then it's pointless trying to pray away the entity, as some members are suggesting...If you do not even believe in who/what you're praying to...

Apart from your partner & yourself, have your kids noticed anything unsual?

What's the deal with the photographs in your house?

Okay, my advice to you is to get a priest (Catholic is possible..Just think they may be better "equipped" when it comes down to paranormal activity/exorcisms/etc) to bless the house & let you know if everything is ok.

If this doesn't work, search & get in contact with some Mediums to see if they can tell you more abut what's going on.

Sorry if I'm coming off as sceptical about the whole situation...But you are not helping your own cause here with the way you explained the story. I do believe you though...Hope thing's work out for you.
edit on 23-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

No you totally wrong

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

What I found was not a ghost, but humans caught up in what I found to be time portals or massive waves of de-ja vue that have actually captured people as well as threw them into another dimension.

So next time you have a de-ja-vue, hope it is not the ultra powerful wave that has captured these humans in another dimension. Just pray to god that you can look at your self and just simply say…
’’I’ve been here before…ive seen this before. Because a lot of humans cant say that.

There is no such things as ghost.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join