It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMB Warning for LONDON 16/05/11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Chipkin9

if there was a vote in N.I for staying in the uk or being part of the rep. ireland what do you think the outcome would be?

Why do you ask a question you already know the answer to?

If you're asking me what my opinion of it is though i'll tell you.

I think it's ridiculous that it should only be the people of NI that are allowed to vote on whether there's a referendum regarding the greenpaper. I think the whole of Ireland should be allowed a vote on it as it was thier (Our) land that was taken from them/US.

It defeats the purpose of even suggesting the greenpaper, when you consider the fact that the British government KNOW the majority of people living in NI are Loyalsits and Unionists, and therefore want to remain part of the UK. So why not let Ireland as a whole sort it out for themselves?

I don't mean to sound so one sided, but I am just reasoning with the facts.

Back to the question...The answer is UK.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

I said that would happen...If you scroll to one of my posts.

Just glad I get to keep my house now

In all seriousness though...there are more peaceful ways to achieve what they're after. Why disrupt the place over something they have no control over (Or ever will have)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

im sorry but i don't know the answer :/ but you gave me it so thats cool.

i dont think it makes sense to let the poeple in the rep of ireland to vote on the N.I issue. Wars happen now its the home of the people who stay there. I think their wishes are the most important

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well, today is the 17. 5. 11 and no bomb has explodet in London. Does'nt that mean, we can forget this thread?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Originally posted by TreX-UK
reply to post by zookey

Nan is a Wallace, so i can do Dual nationally now mr Wiki go Search the Wallace clan name

I know what multiple nationalities is; I have a handful of passports myself

Just saying, UK has an identity and culture issue compared to other countries.

Sorry but could you list some of these issues? I figure being British myself I should know them and I really dont, so please enlightenment me!?

**In the real world, theres only actually 1 "real" issue, and im willing to bet you dont know!?**

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I am sick of this. These republicans keep destroying lives and properties for what? It is not the Troubles anymore nationalists are not being discriminated against anymore everyone is equal now but some idiots have to go and try to destroy the peace process.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well there was no bomb, thank God. I don't support terrorism but I do fully support a completely united Ireland. One with the British government completely out of it! That goes for Scotland too. The empire is too big for its own good. If the war of Independence hadn't been won then N.A would be under its power. Hong Kong was, no longer is. But Australia, and other countries still are.
edit on 17-5-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
crazy what do ya know the bomb warning was right they found a bomb on a bus trying to kill the queen

pretty interesting

i knew this place was cia

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
the production and detonation of a 'bomb'is part of a continueig psyop

the uk and america have cancer

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I live in central london and just heard 2 loud explosions....

can anyone else varify??

Edit:
Now i can see army helicopters overhead!!
edit on 17-5-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Got messed up by how the op wrote the date.

Sorry folks. Moving along.
edit on 5/17/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Dublin, May 17 (IANS) A bomb was found near Dublin Monday night, ahead of Queen Elizabeth's historic four-day visit in Ireland.

I guess they found it.

mangalorean.com...
edit on 17-5-2011 by Elieser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
I live in central london and just heard 2 loud explosions....

can anyone else varify??

My friend works in London and posted on her facebook today at approx 3pm that Tower 42 had been evacuated due to a bomb scare, and apparently a Chinook landed there. I have seen nothing in any news reports about this incident though.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Day / Month / Year is the correct format in the UK and I think the rest of Europe, Australia etc.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I work in the city and was intrigued to notice that despite there being this coded bomb warning, there were absolutely no police stationed at the checkpoints at the entrance to the city - mind you it has been that way in the past too when our "terror threat level" has been raised suddenly - there were no police on the checkpoints -and none in evidence at major train/tube stations - makes you wonder .......

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join