It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel fires warning shots at aid ship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well, you believe what the UN says when it condemns Israel.

It is obviously an attempt by gravitational to communicate with you on one of your trusted sources.

However, that is not good enough... again.

I swear, if some of the posters here were teleported into Gaza City tomorrow and witnessed the reality, they would stand there with their fingers in their ears, eyes closed, shouting La-la-la-la-la-la-there is a crisis here la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Basically, anything to not admit that you, like millions of other sheep, have been duped by the propoganda smoke screen.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Well, you believe what the UN says when it condemns Israel.
It is obviously an attempt by gravitational to communicate with you on one of your trusted sources.
However, that is not good enough... again.
I swear, if some of the posters here were teleported into Gaza City tomorrow and witnessed the reality, they would stand there with their fingers in their ears, eyes closed, shouting La-la-la-la-la-la-there is a crisis here la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Basically, anything to not admit that you, like millions of other sheep, have been duped by the propoganda smoke screen.

Mate you really need to learn how to read and comprehend..

I did NOT argue about anything that was said in that UN report..

If you bothered to READ my post then you would see I merely pointed out that THE REPORT did in fact mention that Israel should have waited for the boat to get closer and that the IDF used excessive force..

It is fair for me to point out then other actions and statements by the UN regarding Israel that you and others of your ilk disagree with.
You obviously only agree with the UN when it reports in part, favorably on Israel..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Mate, I sympathise with you, I really do.

This time last year, I was in the minority. It felt like 4 of us against 100 when the MV Mavi Mamara was boarded.
This heated debate continued non-stop for a month after the event.

I took comfort in a Ghandi quote "Even in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth"

So I offer a wise quote to you; "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain.

This year, I find myself less alone in this debate. If the tables ever end up turning, full-swing and I too, find myself in the majority, I will question myself.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Great but you seem to ignore my posts..

Do you still think I disagreed with the UN ??

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

You forgive me ?!

Why thank you once again. First you imply I'm a Nazi (different thread) and now you forgive me for using my old tactics of presenting selective information – a tactic you became a master of - while I brought the link for all to see. I didn't hide a thing.

While Palmer's comitee concludes that Israel used excessive force, this is entirely subjective opinion. The international law concerning naval blockade is NOT. Israel, despite your usual reality twisting tactics and your ugly biased mantras, acted in accordance with international law.
See the difference Mr militant ?

For your forgiveness, I thank again.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

While Palmer's comitee concludes that Israel used excessive force, this is entirely subjective opinion. The international law concerning naval blockade is NOT.

And yet many have said the blockade IS ILLEGAL..

But I guess as you clearly state, you are open to selective posting..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Part of Gaza is exactly like a resort actually. I've postd many photos of these resorts, shopping centres, salmon farms, chicken farms, and fruit markets on numerous threads in the past year.

All these so-called flotillas only carry junk that does not work or expired medicine and food....thats's why Hamas refuses to accept it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It's been pointed out many many times that the point of the flotillas is to break the illegal blockade..

Any goods carried is irrelevant..

Spamming the same point in multiple threads doesn't alter the already known reason for these boats..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Every nation has it's own customs, immigration and quarantine laws. If these flotillas want to break the laws then they get what they deserve.

You can't just jump a boat and expect free entry to any country and that includes Gaza.

We don't know whats on those ships, for all I know they could carry insects that could destroy Israeli crops or worst still carry known militants of terrorist organisations. My bet is, not even the Egyptian Customs would agree entry to these supporters because they failed to get visas from their Egyptian or Israeli embassies.

As an Australian, I too would'nt agree to allow these idiots in to our shores.....caught.....and off to our detention centers!

Gaza does not have any customs, immigration or quarantine laws.....so since Gaza is not an independant state and surrounded by Israeli sovereignty, then Israeli laws apply.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

If Israel stopped their illegal actions then maybe Palestine could build ports and set up customs etc..

Not much chance now as Israel would blow them up..

But the fact is it's NOT Israeli land and they have NO right to govern it..

Yes, they can set up borders and stop whatever they wish from entering their country like hundreds of other countries do that have shared borders..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

They are not an independant state, so until they become one....Israeli laws applies....or which ever border they want to cross be it Jordan, Egypt, etc.

Gaza IS surrounded by Israeli sovereign land.....even the Gazans don't dispute that!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

They are not an independant state, so until they become one....Israeli laws applies....or which ever border they want to cross be it Jordan, Egypt, etc.

Why should Israeli law apply to a land that doesn't belong to them.

Bringing goods into Gaza does NOT entail crossing an Israeli border so why should Israel also govern that??

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Goods are also brought in mostly from Egypt but Hamas does'nt accept most of the UN aid because it's junk or expired.

If the flotilla supporters really want to go to Gaza.....they can always go through Egyptian Customs, catch a bus through the Sinai until they reach the Gazan crossing. But guess what......they're too scared to! Why is that?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So you wish to ignore my posts and questions??

I though the idea of ATS was to debate issues but obviously you don't think the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

The only question that should be asked is WHY won't these supporters apply through proper channels and get visas in to Egypt then once through Customs they can go on to Gaza....if the Gazans allow them in that is!

Why is this such a problem???

The Israelis won't let them through to Gaza but Egypt might since their border with Gaza is open. Is it because Hamas won't allow them in? Ever asked yourself why Hamas only allows strict border concessions as to who and what goes in and out of Gaza? Has it ever occured to you that Hamas' actually does have a blockcade on their own people at the border and that they don't just allow anyone through without special permits of Hamas?

Stop pointing fingers at Israel.....you better do your homework because I know exactly what I'm talking about and how Hamas runs those borders.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Many speculate that Hamas is controlled by Israel but even ignoring that are you still going to refuse to answer my questions??

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

On May 28, 2011, the Rafah border was opened for Palestinians to cross into Egypt.[36] Most travel restrictions were dropped, though men between the ages of 18 to 40 entering Egypt must apply for visas and others need travel permits. Soon after the revolution, Egypt’s foreign minister, Nabil el-Araby, opened discussions with Hamas aimed at easing the travel restrictions and improving relations between the two. Even though passenger restrictions were loosened,the shipment into Gaza of goods remains blocked[37]. In the first five hours after the opening, 340 people crossed into Egypt.

WIKI

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Thats old news because since then....Hamas closed the crossing temporarily then re-opened it....conditionally. You better do your research and keep up with whats going on.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

This is about the flotillas and Israel firing warning shots on a boat trying to illegally cross Israeli waters just as the Indonesians illegally try to cross Australian waters!

Oh hang on.....but the British don't have a peace treaty with the Aboriginals......

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Master_007
half of the home made fireworks sent to Isreal come from the IDF so that they can keep steeling land, keep killing kids and getting money from the USA.

Would it be too funny if I asked where or how did you get to that conclusion? Got anything to back that claim or are you simply spewing stuff in order to go out against Israel for the hell of it?

A quick Google should answer this one for you so i'm suprised you find it so hard to beleive knowing that Isreal is the home of the false flag attack.

No one need to go "spewing stuff " when it comes to the zionist homeland that is always in the press for commiting war crimes so why would anyone need to make anything up ?

The IDF stole news fortage from reporters on the last aid convoy so are you trying to tell me the IDF has nothing to hide and they always telling the truth because facts would sugest otherwise

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join