It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Worth Explosions you can see ufo real 100%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

That was the best i can do folks
edit on 16-5-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: added more picture

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Search is your friend, friend.

no, it wasn't UFOs

no, it wasn't a stargate

no, it wasn't HAARP or DARPA

no, it wasn't Project Bluebeam

Plain and simple - it was a series of electrical (read:man-made) transformers overloading due to severe thunderstorms in the area last Tuesday night.

Sometimes you just need to enjoy things for what they are, else every time a camera flash goes off, you'll think the klingons from uranus have come to embed their seeds!

I am sorry, what you said was single handily the stupidest thing I have ever read. You know the ignorance of people on ATS is usually pretty severe, but wow, you take the cake. I mean, REALLY...... Klingons are from Kronos, NOT Uranus.

They'll let anyone post on these forums anymore >.<

but yea this has been posted lots of times. In fact if you click that nifty little button on the top right next to the one that says log in/out it will bring you to a search bar,

in that search bar you type in what you are about to post.

if you see a post on it already, just jump in and give your opinion, but we dont need 60 different posts on the same thing.

For example typing in the words Fort Worth, 6 different threads on the Fort Worth transformer/ufo/storm/light show/second coming is already posted.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Thank for the pics!
Hmmm they seem to be exactly level with each other. could that mean its 1 UFO a light on either end?
its a shame we can't tell how far away they are and there exact position. i wonder if they line up with the lights on the ground
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Very interesting video, thx to you OP! Really amazing and I'm wondering if it really had to do with the 2 little objects above!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The light show is pretty amazing to watch so that in its self was worth the 3+ minutes of my time I spent watching the video. I did see the two objects at the beginning of the video but they seemed to just completely disappear. You can look at it two ways; they were UFO's or; they may have been bugs on the camera lens. However, if they were not bugs than whatever was in the sky must have been pretty big because if we look at it as being a 'UFO' the lights seem pretty even and stable which suggests they are the beginning and end of some sort of aircraft. Interesting and spectacular video, thanks for posting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
ball lightning???

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The main light show really reminded me of the footage doing the rounds of the suposed chinese village that dissapeared. The lights and colour are almost a perfect match. As for the UFO's? well i dont know, a round light in the sky during a storm could be anything, could just be a plane gone behind clouds?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

interesting questions although we may never know the answers :-(

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
First of all, IF this were merely transformers exploding....as we know that they explode with a blue flash and a loud boom.They also often ignite due to the oil used to cool the transformer, actually igniting afterwards.

Second of all, IF this were merely transformers exploding, The Lights Go Out...as in no more power to the surrounding area !

No flames and no smoke and all of the lights remained on = no transformers were involved.

These are energy weapons emitted from the craft above.

If you've ever witnessed a cop using LIDAR on the side of the road.

Have you ever seen a glowing beam emitted ?

NO.

Real lasers are invisible....you only see the targets glowing due to their absorption of energy as is witnessed in this video....

Also as to why the difference in colors....reflecting different materials burning.

Very similar to that used in a mass spectrometer used in chemistry laboratories to determine the elemental contents of materials.

Copper burns blue...
Iron/Steel burns red...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lens flare that's all I'm saying on this sorry

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

Based on my analysis so far I contend that the Fort Worth "event" was an ET intervention using advanced plasma weapons to neutralize a secret military facility that was housing nefarious, secret technology that was being used to cause harm.

White orbs are exhaustively reported and documented throughout the world. They are benevolent and appear to intervene when absolutely necessary.

The cover story is "transformers" and "lightning" and has been since ignored by the press. The seed of doubt is powerful to the untrained eye as most will "believe" what they are TOLD instead of trusting their own eyes and mind.

The "event" occurred in this area:

map

These rainbow (plasma) explosions aren't transformers. The surrounding area is residential and appears not to have been affected in the video which would lead to the conclusion that these power lines are used for something else. If you zoom in, you can follow power lines and see where they end in either direction. They appear to traverse only this area in question. Also if you zoom in, you can see this is an electrical complex location.

There are white orbs that appear in and out while this "event" is taking place. I have searched Google news and could not find any reports on "costs" or repair efforts which I find strange. In fact this event for the most part has just been ignored by local and national news. It was initially reported and then dropped. This is as visually stunning as the 'Shock and Awe" campaign over Baghdad or a Pink Floyd laser light show, yet is essentially ignored?

I find it interesting that the names of the area in question are "Arc" and "Garden of Eden".

About 6 miles to the west is Carswell AFB. You might want to check out this ATS thread about a secret underground base there:

You are correct that seemingly innocent, meaningless, or otherwise insignificant resources can lead to great discovery. Unfortunately for me, there hasn't been very much interest in Carswell as it has been historically viewed as relatively boring and uninteresting. However, according to my new research mentor the very fact that Carswell was the supposed first place that Roswell materials and evidence went to suggests that perhaps the base has gone somewhat out of it's way to avoid attention. That scenario is part of what brought this person to my aid because apparently there is a building contention that Carswell is considerably more than meets the eye or the military would not have wasted the fuel to come here and went straight to Wright-Patterson. The natural extension of this line of thought insinuates that there could potentially be anything ranging from a benign incident involving a tossed aside lid from a nuclear waste barrel to a fully fleshed underground research and retention facility exceeding any other in existence. Of course, that is probably unlikely, but unless we question and do our homework, we will never know what we can all learn.

source

Daytime Footage:

Similar event in Portugal:

edit on 21-5-2011 by freedommusic because: typo

edit on 21-5-2011 by freedommusic because: added word laser

edit on 21-5-2011 by freedommusic because: fixed source link to point to exact post where quote is cited from

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Probably a power line problem, as for the ships, I'm not sure if they are ufo's or just lights.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This has sadly been debunked ages ago. The "UFOs" is just lens flares due to the bright light from the transformers.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

I watched this live and am from the area the way the camera is pointed it's facing Spinx Airport, and if it's facing the other direction it would be over Mecham Airport, the other would be Alliance to the North, and DFW towards the Northwest. To be honest with you every time I drive through Downtown or along 820 I see multiple aircraft in the area. It really is not surprising to catch aircraft in the area of the transformer explosions.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
But transformer explosions result in black outs of which there were none.

Additionally, there were quite a number of explosions, more than most local grids would have in transformers.

Transformers are used to step the voltage down from high tension wire level voltages to 240/120 Volts house current levels.

And as I'd said, no subsequent blackouts from the explosions.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yep, UFOs are not, pretty neat vid. Thanks for sharing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join