It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Worth Explosions you can see ufo real 100%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ufo appearance at 0:11sec

This is the aftermath of a pretty brutal thunderstorm in Fort Worth Texas on May 10, 2011. It was taken from my balcony on the 34th floor of a building in Fort Worth. Though I thought we were at war or was terrorism, it was a massive series of downed 12,470 volt power lines. As I took it with my 70-200 2.8L IS lens, it is farther away than it looks. (it is 5 miles away) That is why there are not explosion sounds. This was a very well documented event. I was on my balcony to take lightning pictures (Yes, not smart) and this started happening in front of me. I turned my camera (Canon 5d MkII) to video mode and let it roll.

more info on youtube

www.youtube.com...

edit on May 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: added image links...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
after violent storm?

My guess is a downed power pole with the line still hot, causing arc......and or including a transformer explosion

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Run search engine posted already.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wow!!!!! What a light show!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I dunno.....a couple of random lights in the air during a thunderstorm really doesn't strike me as much of a 'UFO'. Plus I imagine that since the lights seem to come and go with the extraordinarily bright flashes of the transformer/powerlines blowing up that the most likely explanation is that its just some reflection off the camera lens.....some lens flare in other words.
edit on 16-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: My reason for editing this is.....[CENSORED]

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

ok welI see the two apparently spherical objects floating above the event. Wondering if the two previous poster missed it or chose not to comment on that and just comment on the obvious. Well I'll be interested to here the expert and not so expert views on here

S&F for good footage

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm more interested in the main event than UFOs.

What was going on there?

If those flashes were making noise, it should have reached the camera in about 25 seconds.

So it seems they weren't noisy.

And I find no news coverage of this event, just links to the video.

Was there real damage to power lines, or was it something else?

The data doesn't make sense to me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
after violent storm?

My guess is a downed power pole with the line still hot, causing arc......and or including a transformer explosion

Yeah since that was what the video description says:

This is the aftermath of a pretty brutal thunderstorm in Fort Worth Texas on May 10, 2011. It was taken from my balcony on the 34th floor of a building in Fort Worth. Though I thought we were at war or was terrorism, it was a massive series of downed 12,470 volt power lines. As I took it with my 70-200 2.8L IS lens, it is farther away than it looks. (it is 5 miles away) That is why there are not explosion sounds. This was a very well documented event. I was on my balcony to take lightning pictures (Yes, not smart) and this started happening in front of me. I turned my camera (Canon 5d MkII) to video mode and let it roll.

OP is trying to point out the orbs that start to show up at 0.11 in the sky above the "lightshow", first right of center and then a couple more right after that left of center.

Could be some sort of weird effect reflecting off clouds though.

ETA:

Don't think it's anything to get too concerned about, sorry.

If you slow it down the "orb" on the right shows up as lens flare from the ground explosion on the left side of the screen, and then the first orb on the left shows up when there is a ground explosion on the right quickly followed by another ground explosion on the right and a corresponding orb on the left, they even change intensity in unison with the ground explosions.

Just a case of lens flare, and it goes away as the guy zooms back in.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: add bold to previous eta

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Search is your friend, friend.

no, it wasn't UFOs

no, it wasn't a stargate

no, it wasn't HAARP or DARPA

no, it wasn't Project Bluebeam

Plain and simple - it was a series of electrical (read:man-made) transformers overloading due to severe thunderstorms in the area last Tuesday night.

Sometimes you just need to enjoy things for what they are, else every time a camera flash goes off, you'll think the klingons from uranus have come to embed their seeds!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think i see what OP is saying i thought i saw ufo shape like just above the brightest light (if that makes sense) Can anyone post a pic?
at the very least The show was pretty cool.

And its alrdy been posted i believe

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Search is your friend, friend.

no, it wasn't UFOs

no, it wasn't a stargate

no, it wasn't HAARP or DARPA

no, it wasn't Project Bluebeam

Plain and simple - it was a series of electrical (read:man-made) transformers overloading due to severe thunderstorms in the area last Tuesday night.

Sometimes you just need to enjoy things for what they are, else every time a camera flash goes off, you'll think the klingons from uranus have come to embed their seeds!
As had already been pointed out, the OP isn't referring to the light show on the ground, he's/she's referring to lights floating in the sky above it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
As someone said above... I'd like to see more about this event than just this video and couldn't find anything searching the date. I know a few people in the area and will ask tomorrow if I can't find an answer.

The light dots in the sky were weird. If you look above the bright dots (not the main event) you can see fainter ones near the top of the video. These really look like reflection artifacts which makes me believe that is what the other dots are.

That said they do seem to linger longer than expected and do not exactly match the main event exactly in intensity as I would expect. But I'm still leaning towards reflection. Everything in the area was wet and there could be something in line of site reflecting such as a power cable or tower of some sort that isn't visible otherwise.

Also remember the shooter is using a Canon SLR in video function. The CCD on model he is using is way bigger than your standard video camera. This could amplify any reflections and cause weird artifacts we are not accustomed to seeing.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

gday illuminati 2012,

interesting light show, and i did spot the 2 lights (UFOs?) above,
makes it even more interesting...

i find it hard to understand what is happening, RE: "power lines" + generators exploding...
no noise?
and multiple FLASHES from the same points?

aint never seen anything like it...

ALSO:

as noted by DOUGH3914 + TXRabbit "search is your friend..."

although U have the UFO angle, i think it could have been added to original thread...

started on the 11th may, with almost same title as your thread of 16th may...

for those interested...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seeya
edit on 16/5/2011 by shaneR because: correction to credit

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
thank you all of you. as you can see those flash light made the sphere light above the light show appear for few sec.

Why the news never tslk about it.

Is there something that trigger them to appear???

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

It's is not the show light laser that got my attention but as you will see around 0:11sec ufo started to appear.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Thank you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Don't you dare bring your techno logic in here!

P.S can you grab a pic and circle the ufo OP? i would but i can't
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Okay after looking closer the there are three main dots that repeat throughout the video. 2 about halfway up in the middle and one a little lower to the right.

It looks to me like they are fixed in place in real life and not in the image. If they are fixed in the image it is definitely dust or some other camera issue. If they are fixed on the horizon but move to different places on the frame then we can assume it is an object outside of the camera.

If someone can actually pull stills and overlay this would give us an accurate answer to rule out the camera. Eyeballing it I think it is outside the camera but fixed on the horizon.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Ha haa I can't either! I'm on my work computer (I was trying to work) and my wife is sleeping in the room with the real computer. I get yelled at enough for wasting time on ATS without waking her up...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

If she wakes up just say shes dreaming.
whats the worst that could happen?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join