It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Will Vote To Declare World War 3

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It's his own blog, bonez..........

basically "Source: ME."

Hey if you don't believe him, ask him.

I think extra sources are always a good option here on ATS, it helps with credibility.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

Yeah, i thought that at first too, but I read the blog and he links directly from the legislation and provides opinions from credible sources that have also been linked in this thread.

Problem is that section doesn't exist. How do you guys explain that? Help me out please. The official government website shows no section concerning what the OP claims to be true. Are you saying there is another HR floating around that they will vote on? If so, what is the number to that one?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

ok don't want to rain on your parade but the only people we have been practicing our tactics on our basically helpless dictators with 1960's technology.... if you think we could just walk over to china and have our will with them.... your sadly mistaken.... china is not the same china as 20 years ago.... we are not superior we are just the aggressor... nato is a joke eu is a joke... but don't underestimate china is all i'm saying... if we ever invaded china we'd be screwed... . i don't care how much technology we have because in the end real wars are won by infantry and their 100 million man army would prove to be a difficult foe and dominance would be the last word coming from anybody's mouth....

further more who keeps voting these idiots into office?.... how is pelosi's ugly face still in there even after her cia incident... i don't get it gop vs democrat... it's all a distraction they are both on the same side.... you think the gop is trying to give all this power to a democrat in office... and that the democrats are really fighting this thing? what ever... politician are here to enslave not to serve.....

politics make me so mad.... you should just put me in office to straighten things out.... haha... i would recall all troops from all over the world and only provide humanitarian aid and i would secure our 2 borders.... i would spend all my time working on domestic issues because the idiots in office now seem to have forgotten about us... our way of life is slipping away from us and nobody is fighting for it.... it is a sad day to be an american... what is there to be proud of any more? your ipad or your new organic led tv? bleh.... it's all crap to keep us distracted while they do this to us....

the president has always had the full power to deploy troops all over the world for up to 6months with out congressional consent.... but the checks and balance says that congress decides when and how to pay the troops after the 6 months so really this isn't anything new...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
For those that just can't seem to find it it is at

Page 134. Section 1034

armedservices.house.gov...

Just out of curiosity. How can I link to the PDF on my own starting at the websites homepage? Exactly what tab is it under? I tried finding it under all the tabs and I couldn't find it unless I click your link.

For all I know, this PDF is sitting on your desktop. Especially considering this is your very first post on ATS.
edit on 16-5-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Well I'm not sure but living day to day is hard enough. thinking about this stuff along with my own day to day stress is too much. I just don't care anymore. it's too much. everyday on this site it's doom and gloom. not like we can do anything to stop it sittin on our a$$es on this site whining about it so give it a rest. this isnt to the person I'm replying to it's to all the doom n gloom people

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There is fantasy, and then there is reality. Regardless if they decide to "reword" it, so the war on terror is on ongoing affair, this isn't going to "kick off" WWIII, nor would this ever stand up as a platform for which to attack and arrest American citizens. It's ludicrous to even think it might go that way.

Tell me this... if they do want to continue the attack on terrorists who might attack the U.S., how do you suggest they word it? I understand some of you are pacifists who would rather timidly hide in your shell, as foreign powers or terrorists take advantage of us, but you have to draw a line somewhere. You can't be so timid that you can't allow for any actions because your bills are so wishy-washy. This country is already awash in ridiculous laws which perpetuate endless jibber-jabber without accomplishing anything.

It's why the U.N. has been predominantly and utterly worthless for so long.

If you have no faith in the citizens of the U.S., I guess you can rabble about this. Personally, I can't see citizens just standing by why our own government attacks us enmasse, nor can I see this country launching WWIII because of this bill. You.. like so many on this board.. overreact, I think.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

"For all I know, this PDF is sitting on your desktop. Especially considering this is your very first post on ATS."

Haha your a thick one aren't you.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

BTW it should be up on the 23rd so 7 days and counting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
reply to post by LosLobos

"For all I know, this PDF is sitting on your desktop. Especially considering this is your very first post on ATS."

Haha your a thick one aren't you.

So that means you have no answer? Thanks for helping in proving your own point.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Ok i'll give you the benefit. Go here

and click on the pdf title FULL COMMITTEE MARK it will be the first PDF. Under it it will say;
(FY12NDAA Chairmans Mark 051011.pdf - 5.4 MBs)

or you could have just copied the original lonk location and just pasted it into your favorite search engine. I'm sure they have been able to dump and redirect all the cache yet.

You might also want to look at

that ones a kicker being that of 62 votes 60 ayed the bill one said no and one sat out.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Just my personal opinion, but what Terrorism? The only terrorism that exists today is the kind that was preplanned, behind closed doors, and certainly not for the benefit of mankind. Think about it, most of the population of the world aren't insane enough to want to hurt innocent people. It's painfully obvious that they've been using techniques forever to convince us there are people lurking in every goddamn corner waiting to kill us create havoc etc etc blah blah blah. The list goes on and most people on ATS are well aware of it.

Thank you!

And my two cents: How many terrorist attacks have there been on American soil since 9/11? There's been nothing but lame, failed attempts that are "claimed" to have been the work of al Qaeda......

In my view, any terrorist organization that could pull off the attacks of 9/11 that was still hell-bent on killing Americans could have successfully done so again in the 10 years that have past. Our airport security has not been much better since 9/11. If al Qaeda was truly out for American blood, they could have killed again on a large scale. Do people really think it would be that hard for a terrorist to blow up a major target here if they really wanted to?

I'm sick of hearing about all the terrorists that are trying to get us. If someone wants to do harm that bad, they can....especially if it's done via suicide bomber. Foiled attempts by underwear bombers and such nonsense is nothing more than our own government trying to hype the need for continuous wars. We know they are capable of such plans, as we've witnessed in declassified documents of the past.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Design your blog better, its a total mess

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yeah i just googled this string

FY12 NDAA site:armedservices.house.gov

and they haven't gotten all the cache yet.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

If you have no faith in the citizens of the U.S., I guess you can rabble about this. Personally, I can't see citizens just standing by why our own government attacks us enmasse, nor can I see this country launching WWIII because of this bill. You.. like so many on this board.. overreact, I think.

With all due respect, fleabit, I think you are giving the U.S. citizenry a bit too much credit. Can't you see that most of the population is completely oblivious to what is going on around them? Trying to bring awareness to the American people is like beating our heads against the wall! Americans aren't gonna wake up to anything until it's too damn late. I'm not necessarily agreeing that the government is gonna launch a full-blown attack on us right now. It's being done systematically, though. Americans aren't taking aggressive action against the blatant lies that are continuously being told. In fact, our inaction has resulted in our government not even trying very hard to hide their deceitful acts anymore....as evidenced by the recent bin Laden debacle.

I'm glad you have so much faith in the citizens of this country, cuz I've about lost mine.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

Well I'm not sure but living day to day is hard enough. thinking about this stuff along with my own day to day stress is too much. I just don't care anymore. it's too much. everyday on this site it's doom and gloom. not like we can do anything to stop it sittin on our a$$es on this site whining about it so give it a rest. this isnt to the person I'm replying to it's to all the doom n gloom people

Jeremiah, I couldn't agree more.....

Sometimes, I wish I was still in the dark about all of this........

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Webster Tarpley & Elite's Plan for Global Extermination Trailer

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alexhiggins732

Lol Presidents already have done all this without any official legislation. The only new thing I see is that they would now be able to do it until hostilities completely end.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alexhiggins732

Thanks for the video alex. Pretty cool.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=d3322ce0-70fd-4e43-a8d8-c99969b79072

This is the properties of your link.

The armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm part is legit.

What comes after that is not legit. There is no /files tab to click on.

So again, I'm probably wrong but please tell me what tab I need to click on from the homepage to navigate to the PDF you claim to be a real bill.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There is no doubt that the USA is a rogue terrorist state who are willing to kill their own (911) to commit crimes for corporations.

USA, being the biggest terrorist on the face of the planet is very likely to introduce and pass such bill designed to persecute and kill anyone in their way of evil.

The whole world is riled by the USA and their degenerate way of thinking and acting.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join