It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
i saw a highway billboard the other day in vegas advertising this rubbish...whoever this con-artist is, he must have some hefty backing...

I think is product branding. The televagelists of the 80's and 90's proved this concept. The wider the net, the more fish. The more he get's his name out there, the more cash he will receive...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Looking at their site it says that people in India saw christ in the moon on the 28th of January 2011? I looked it up and there seems to be a few accounts of this. One thing is strange tho that the Dome video was released the same day. Could the dome have been a cover for Jesus seen on the moon. Could this Jesus on the moon thing, be the thing they were distracting us from?

It is quite strange that that is meant to be on the same day. Maybe they could be related incidents as well.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Slipdoggety because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I put together this on this Anti-YaHuW showing the so called Shroud of Turin and the History Channels Computer Rendering from last year of the shroud:

Your thoughts...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

collider.com...

I don't get how people still fall for this sort of thing in this day and age. If he were who he is claiming to be, it would be easy enough to prove it, there would be miracles. Ive yet to see any. -_-

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ganja

"Yet" is the operative word here... we will have to hang on and see...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok, but think about this..

Jesus for people truly works.. Wether it's coincidence or not, praying to Jesus if you truly believe in him works. Works for doubters just the same.

So if Lord Ra-el speaks and has an "08" Obama charm. People may start to believe.. Then if this Viking character has a large enough backing, people just dead set to believe that this man is the second coming, then we may see some miraculous stuff happen. After all, Jesus works because at any given point in time, there is enough energy focused on one word.. Jesus! And if that focused energy swaps to Lord Ra-el.. There's no tellin what he could do. I mean, Kris Angel walks on water.. I've seen it!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is so funny,...

I subcribed on his twitter and youtube channel....

lol, still only a couple of day's left and then we see what he has to say.....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

they should be out fishing, afterall, they need money, don't they??

didn't the bible say that christ would return in the clouds??? thought so!!!

I'm sorry, but I don't believe this one, don't believe that christ will give the message that this guy gave to the churches, don't believe he would use the net to convince people who he was, don't believe he would be begging for money...sorry...try again...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Little did I know that this thread would have me finding out all sorts of things that resonate with much of what I have been seeking.

YaHuW-shua or YaHuW-Savior King of YA-sarel as per the ancient AbraUW language and scrolls.

Shatan or YA-EL King of YisRA-el as per the ancient language and scrolls.

Please see this Very Interesting .pdf I just found on this ra-el and his MASONIC connections and etc:

www.realrael.org...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
This was posted yesterday and as anyone with an IQ above 2 can tell its fake. but the mystery was the fact he only just ccreated the account and made a thread in the breaking news forum which you shouldn't be able to do.
So the options were, well what i could think of.
1.A hack
2.A mod abusing powers, possibly for money?
3.A ATS game? (i've heard about them, but since it got 404 im not to sure about this)
4.A real God posted in ATS
EDIT: I posted a alert asking how. But it got 404 and i got no answer
EDIT:I forgot to say that on the 404 thread i and others found out that its was registered to a old lady(probably his mom that he is also conning from his basement
) Please no one post to much info about the address and such ets not give another reason to get this 404 again
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

just incase it got missed

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Hmmm... comparing Ra-El's image and the shroud, his face appears a little too wide. Unless they had something wrapped around his jaw to the top of his head which would mean less exposed skin on the shroud over the face...
The eyebrows of Ra-El are a closer match than the computer generated image. Don't ya think?

*For the record, I do NOT think this guy is anywhere near Jesus material*

It's gonna be interesting to see how far this group carries this out... seeing as they have a call out to current churches.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

I agree with you, I don't think the two faces are the same person.

Does it say anywhere on the website that Ra-eL is the one pictured on the site and video, or is it just for illustrative purposes? (since he is going to reveal himself on the 21st.)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I read everything I could on that site, and watched the video... don't recall it saying that the images shown were or were not actually him. I was kinda surprised that the guy they show on the site is white and from the US. And in the video when they showed "him" on the horse, he looks like a rather "round" fellow, to put it nicely.

It was my understanding that everything concerning the second coming would originate from the middle eastern area/countries... including the second coming of Christ and the antichrist. It never ceases to amaze me how Americans (yes, I'm American) think that we are the center of the universe.

I still have to go check out these other ones, like the one in Australia.

As I said, it should be interesting to watch all of this unfold... to see how far they actually take this thing. I don't know about you, but I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot more groups/individuals like this popping up on the radar very soon.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by prettygentle
I still have to go check out these other ones, like the one in Australia.

I watched it and can say.. don't waste your time. The guy simply puts across a bunch of new age ideas wrapped up in his own Beliefs.. and He BELIEVES he is Jesus now reincarnated into an Aussie guy making money out of doing presentations to groups.

The concepts he puts across are a long way from what I've experienced in my life-long spiritual journey so far, so I can say without doubt that most of it is garbage.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

the shroud is medieveal.....not really jc.....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

People put too much emphasis on what Jesus may have looked like or his birth. Instead, they should be more concerned about what he came for, how he lived and what the ransom is all about.

After Jesus was Crucified and he appeared to the Apostles, they did not recognize him at first, even though he was standing in their midst next to them. This shows that his fleshly body may have been different to the one he used during his first 33 years of earthly life.
I highly doubt that after 2000 years, he would use the same body face.
In saying this, I am of the belief that Jesus second coming will not be in the flesh but rather in a spiritual sense to begin his rule from the heavens.
He came to the earth the first time for the main purpose of the Ransom Sacrifice to compensate for the sins of Adam. Since this has been done 2000 years ago, he not longer needs to ascend to the earth in a fleshly body again.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

All right, all the hooplah set for the 21st has me thinking one thing now.

SINGULARITY, BABY!!

Everything that can happen, will! It's gonna be CRAZY!!!

You got me thinking too.

If it is true that a Singularity is to open up on that date or later then we are all in for a big surprise. I imagine the Singularity will act as a Stargate thereby letting all the fallen star spirits out of prison. Remember what happened to the Phantom Zone's glass door when it was shattered by a nuclear blast in Superman II?

I wonder if their release from prison really has a set date?

Check out this statement a couple demons said to Jesus.

Matthew 8:29

“They began screaming at him, "Why are you interfering with us, Son of God? Have you come here to torture us before God's appointed time?"

bible.cc...

These demons somehow knew of a specific date in the future.

Super villains are released from the Phantom Zone

edit on 17-5-2011 by lostinspace because: added direct link to youtube video

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks Tayesin. You may have just saved me a lot of time.
Appreciate that!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
General Zod was the evil head of the trinity who came to earth bearing super powers due to the environment change. In Hebrew, Zod means 'The Way' which is funny because that's what the bible refers to as Jesus being 'the way' truth etc etc.

Oh yes and the enochian "z" is always pronounced as "zod" according to Aleister nutcase Crowley.

Originally posted by lostinspace

Originally posted by Praetorius

All right, all the hooplah set for the 21st has me thinking one thing now.

SINGULARITY, BABY!!

Everything that can happen, will! It's gonna be CRAZY!!!

You got me thinking too.

If it is true that a Singularity is to open up on that date or later then we are all in for a big surprise. I imagine the Singularity will act as a Stargate thereby letting all the fallen star spirits out of prison. Remember what happened to the Phantom Zone's glass door when it was shattered by a nuclear blast in Superman II?

I wonder if their release from prison really has a set date?

Check out this statement a couple demons said to Jesus.

Matthew 8:29

“They began screaming at him, "Why are you interfering with us, Son of God? Have you come here to torture us before God's appointed time?"

bible.cc...

These demons somehow knew of a specific date in the future.

Super villains are released from the Phantom Zone

edit on 17-5-2011 by lostinspace because: added direct link to youtube video

edit on 17-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Thanks for adding that bit of detail about the name Zod, awareness10. I knew that Superman I and II both had deep religious overtones but I did not know about Zod's name and the Trinity connection.

Here are some ideas I came up with.

Superman = Jesus
Jor-El = God
Krypton or the red sun = The exploded planet between Mars and Jupiter which probably caused the Flood

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join