It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Looks like Jesus could use a better web designer to announce his return.

Seriously, that site looks like something a twelve year old might have made in 1996.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
i saw a highway billboard the other day in vegas advertising this rubbish...whoever this con-artist is, he must have some hefty backing...

That has been some hefty campaign, one old guy behind it invested millions of his own money, I think he actually believes it himself.

This website however is just cashing in on an already well advertised date, and he's set up a website on the cheapest package with cheap hostgator hosting and made a quick youtube video, and the most important part of the site, and only important part to the person or persons who set it up is this...

Be aware that at present, this is the only website in direct contact with Lord Ra-El, and any messages, tithing or donations made through this website, will go directly to Lord Ra-El and to the support of His mission.

Lord Ra-El's mission to spread His message, and prepare His people for what is coming, is very expensive (as is the nature of today's world). Your tithing and donations help ensure that the mission goes well. The time remaining is very short, and soon your money and possessions will be worthless. While they still have value, put your resources to the greatest of all causes, and contribute by clicking on the PayPal "Donate" button below. Everything we receive will go directly to Lord Ra-El, and to the support of His works.

This is all a very sick scam aimed at the gullible, it saddens me to see how low people go for money

No offense to the OP, as unlike the first poster of this site the OP reffered to there's nothing to suggest your part of that site, but I urge people not to Flag this post, and I also urge the OP to ask staff to remove the hotlink in the OP to this site as all it does is promote a scam

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Why in the world would the Second Coming of Christ require donations and tithes?

Oh brother.

And Sweet Geezus he even has a Twitter account.
edit on 15-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

I'll bet he even has a Paypal account!!!!

Seriously, who believes this BS??

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66

Originally posted by cry93
Why in the world would the Second Coming of Christ require donations and tithes?

Oh brother.

And Sweet Geezus he even has a Twitter account.
edit on 15-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

I'll bet he even has a Paypal account!!!!

Seriously, who believes this BS??

He does.. I mentioned that on the previous page .. the quote on that page was amusing to me..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

It was removed because it was a false flag event.
Don't believe in this con-artist or anyone who poses as the savior.

Just have faith in yourselves, as, it is your faith that will save you.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by CharterZZ

Heh nah, you got the wrong guy!

Jesus is in Australia!

Hmmm. Wouldn't it be interesting to compile a list of all the Jesuses (Jesi?) on Earth right now? Gotta be at least 30-40 of 'em.

Be even better if one of them was real and he took affront at all the fakes....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
He is french he was in the news in 2001 claiming to be able to clone a human being. about the same
time that they cloned dolly.. the sheep.

TextMarch 28 was a day of triumph for Rael, the 54-year-old Canadian founder of the largest UFO-based religion in the world. In a widely reported House subcommittee hearing on human cloning, he testified that his CLONAID company was planning to clone a deceased baby in the near future.

TextRael himself is a former journalist who once edited a sports car journal called Auto Pop. Claiming to have founded "the world’s only atheistic religion," he pokes fun at the Pope, and deplores sexism and racism. His followers—50,000 strong and growing, in 84 countries around the world—share many of the assumptions and opinions of secular humanists, feminists, gay activists, and swinging singles. They virtually bristle with tolerance when they approach the media. "Respectez les differences!" is a major Raelian tenet.
www.trincoll.edu...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
He can't be as bad as Maitreya.

Maitreya The World Teacher

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

I love a good conspiracy theory. I even like a good read even when I know it's bunk.

But I cannot stop laughing at this. After going HAM and flipping over the money changer tables, Christ now takes donations and tithes for His mission? AND He has a twitter account?

I just can't even do this anymore.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I finished clicking on all the links. Nope. Sorry. He's not the one. I didn't feel a thing. He looks chunky! But I'll have to go with the WAY cuter dude in Australia. At least he smiles alot with his nice teeth and has a sense of humor that makes people laught. That "Ra-El" guy was scowling! I didn't like the PayPal button. It's too easy to donate money using that dang button. Hmmm.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The saddest thing to me about this whole "May 21st Rapture" thing is that I've been hearing reports that people have actually sold their homes, sold their possessions, quit their jobs,etc in order to get ready to "meet Jesus"- well what do these people do on May 22 when nothing happened?
And these so-called "Christians" need to read their Bible a little more closely because the Bible says no man will know the day nor the hour of Christ's return......

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Um..............will Kal-El be appearing also?

Would like to give back the kryptonite he so graciously lent me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Does this guy play for the Steelers? Whoops, thinking of Antwan Randle El.

Anyway, for the Bible beliefs, Revelations states there will be many false prophets.
I highly doubt this guy is Jesus.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Pay no attention to Ra-el! He seeks to defame our glorious leader, GENERAL ZOG! Ra-el is a traitor, like his brother, Jor-el. We of the Krypton General Brotherhood (KGB) are scouring this planet looking for his illegitimate son, Ka-el, known to you humans as Kent Clark. Would one of you be so kind as to explain to us the mysterious technology you call "reverse look-up?"

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

It's interesting that it's registered in Illinois since the site claims that Ra-El is from Chicago!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

They just keep on coming and hoping for suckers. Sadly there are always suckers. It is a sad state of affairs when people are so desperate they will believe anything if it is presented well enough. This world is filled with endless deceptions.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toldyouso
Info was posted on this yesterday but for some reason it was deleted. I have done a search but nothing came up.
Please check it out and see what you think.

www.ra-el.org...

The website declares that this dude Ra-El is Jesus, and that this is his second coming.......

There is also a video the site to check out.

I think this is a load of rubbish but feel even so it should be discussed on here. These guys have the potential to fool alot of people.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Toldyouso because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2011 by Toldyouso because: (no reason given)

that was so funny, he even has a twitter account, and he going to address the world from you tube, good grief!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I saw this RA-EL characters video posted on Facebook today. Watched the video and started shaking my head when it got to the end where they thanked people; FOX, ABC, CNN, NBC, SURYA, HORIZON, ITN, RT, DNA, COAST TO COAST AM, DAILY MAIL, AP, EURONEWS, AND drum roll ....MICROSOFT!!!
I spent the rest of the day putting together some truly astounding information. If your interested in knowing more about who is behind the RA-EL viking looking guy, take a look at my note on Facebook.

I asked people, "What do you all think about Zionists and Hierarchy Free Masons being behind this farce, "RA-EL"? And the day he is supposed to arrive, May 21st (there are bill boards all over the globe announcing this day, plus word is that he will arrive with earthquakes), and on this same day/s, the NLE is scheduled for an exercise of epic proportions (May 16-21) on and around the New Madrid Fault area???
Seriously, the links and answers will amaze, they did me! If you can't get there with the link, pop it into the search area, it's entitled: CHRIST HAS RETURNED! ...and will be on the web May 21st! www.facebook.com...

Is anybody thinking "Major Religious Fake Out Earthquake False Flag"?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Personally i can't wait to see what he has to say...

Or what hes selling...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
totally mental.
Please Jesus, come down on the 21st and strike any Rael threads from ATS history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join