It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by drivers1492

That guy seriously gives me the creeps but I couldnt help but notice he sounds like an actor out of one of those old biblical films made from stories in the bible. Definetly crapture though....I dont remember the biblical jesus being as violent as he is when he talks about the price everyone who does not follow him will pay.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Im half way through the video. Is this guy nuts?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Creepy indeed. I would have preferred a Charleston Heston type myself he was good as moses lol. Let's just hope this cat doesn't get a following or it is just some of marketing crap since someone violent would present a problem.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toldyouso
Im half way through the video. Is this guy nuts?

Quite possibly. But then again, is he just a little pawn in a bigger conspiracy? That's the big question.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Creepy indeed. I would have preferred a Charleston Heston type myself he was good as moses lol. Let's just hope this cat doesn't get a following or it is just some of marketing crap since someone violent would present a problem.

LOL @ Heston/Moses.

If I were an optimist, I'd say, "I'm sure they will collect all these donations and use them to help the poor and needy." I, however, am a very guarded optimist, so I have to add, "But I doubt it."

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
My king and lord, you say?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So if I don't dedicate my life in these next few hours to Jesus and his jerk-off father, then I am to be extinguished? Wow, Religion is pretty F-ing retarded. And what a narcissistic view from the lord.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If this is how Jesus treats his slaves, then I am glad I never subscribed to his fairy-tale.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What a crappy fake video. I knew this was not true from the start but I was looking forward to a video that would be more entertaining than the one that they posted.
If Jesus were to really come to earth and speak, would he really need creepy background music playing in the video?

We don't even get to see the guy speak. Just a still picture of an overweight slob? This video didnt even deserve the popcorn I cooked.

Almighty God not only created this Magnificent Earth with all of the creatures in it, but he created all of the planets, stars etc. Im sure the Bible states that God can even number the Stars of the Heaven. Gods might and power is just beyond us and too much for our minds to comprehend. In knowing this, are they trying to tell me that God would resort to using Youtube to get his message across?

Hey Real or Lear whatever your name is, I know your a Lurker here on ATS so next time, try a little harder eh?
By the way get onto some cold and flu meds, it sounds like you have got a cold coming along.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by faryjay
When I first saw this thread saying LORD RA-EL, I thought it said Loreal (makeup etc.)

edit on 15/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

That's probably very apt. I wouldn't trust this at all. Is Ra El the beginning of the Criminals' attempt to launch their' 'one world religion'? The name suggests to me it probably is.

--------------------

lol, this guys only attempt to launch a one world religion will consist of 3 people two being his altered personalities.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
What a load of Crapture.

Theres nowt so queer as folk.

lol.. whats next a queer jesus too

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toldyouso
What a crappy fake video. I knew this was not true from the start but I was looking forward to a video that would be more entertaining than the one that they posted.
If Jesus were to really come to earth and speak, would he really need creepy background music playing in the video?

We don't even get to see the guy speak. Just a still picture of an overweight slob? This video didnt even deserve the popcorn I cooked.

Almighty God not only created this Magnificent Earth with all of the creatures in it, but he created all of the planets, stars etc. Im sure the Bible states that God can even number the Stars of the Heaven. Gods might and power is just beyond us and too much for our minds to comprehend. In knowing this, are they trying to tell me that God would resort to using Youtube to get his message across?

Hey Real or Lear whatever your name is, I know your a Lurker here on ATS so next time, try a little harder eh?
By the way get onto some cold and flu meds, it sounds like you have got a cold coming along.

A friend of mine started to watch it, but said, "I had to turn it off as soon as he started speaking in his fake Sherwood Forest voice."
I suffered through it for the both of us. This quote from there, "If you have been given to lead men, to lead a nation, bend your knee now, beg forgiveness and mercy, for yourself and for those you lead. Swear fidelity to the crown and perhaps mercy will be granted."
Perhaps? Just perhaps you might receive mercy. I swear the Bible says that whoever asks shall receive. Does it not?

All of the edit stops are quite obvious. Like he went on and on and on and maybe they chopped it all up and edited it to death?

I'd think that if Jesus had something to say, it wouldn't need to be edited.

There's a lot of other stuff I'd like to mention about it, but I should probably stop there.

[Edit] PS: Would Jesus really wear the symbol of the Holy and Apostolic Order of the Temple? I highly doubt it. This video really makes me think this guy is acting alone.... no group backing... just him. Thoughts?
edit on 5/21/2011 by prettygentle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

At the end he tells everyone to get out of america or suffer satans wrath (due to proximity?)... sounds like it could be some sort of bomb or attack or disaster targeted in america.

ETA: It was around 11:54 if you dont want to search around
edit on 21-5-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Donations are mentioned

But your way into heaven everyone!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
did anyone mention that the 4 horses deal are actually bad things - he claims to come on the white horse - which is actually the antichrist in popular opinion

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have a question for someone in the know:

Can this ra-el dude play television clips from tv and a portion of a Microsoft commercial "legally" as he has in this video where at the end he thanks these same corps/media's? Is there precident for youtube video's being sued for not having express written consent of a media or corporate entity?

Just curious if one must have license from these before doing a vid that implys endorsement at the end.

Much thanks.

BTW, does anyone have a pic of the billboard of this charlatan that is in Vegas.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
what i do not get is why the templars even allow this guy to wear there seal, hes messages are wrong in so many ways, nobody is going to take this crap , my guess is he will take the money and run , because if they ever decide to go through with this , that is when they are going to meet the real jesus in each and every one of us, they do not judge , they know , they forsee , they assist , it was we who took the choice of coming down here and learn the hard lessons this existance provides , no need pointing fingers at the sky for it. love all, be happy

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Yes this perplexes me to! I do know that masons and templars are VERY protective of their name and especially one who comes in their name and professes things using their name, let alone a man who claims to be a savior...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ah, The raelian sex cult that exploits gullible religious fanatics and the such. I truly despise them and what they are doing to pseudoscience...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Exactly what required donations and tithes for this monstrosity of an announcement?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join