It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryAnn320

Hi MaryAnn, what are you trying to get at? Are you trying to say that "as to the day or hour" of the end, that we should and can know\find out?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'll humor this thread one more time, here's what i think
will happen.

MAY 21st 2011 - Nothing will happen i repeat nothing will occur. Why?
Because, the guys who created(made it up) and wrote the bible have
planned this carefully for eons. You know the ones with all the Power
Wealth and Self Interest, state very clearly in the KJV that Everyone
would be making Merry as in Xmas/Christmas and giving gifts to one
another.. That only happens during Xmas. Not easter, not halloween,
and not any other date out there.

The only time the entire earth would be making merry and giving gifts
is December25th ish. When they least expect catastrophe to fall on
top of them, while they're drunk and unprepared.

And that's my take on what will most likely occur. So maybe Dec 2011
to Dec 2013ish. Unless of course i've just thwarted their carefully planned
out very immature storybook ending.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Im sure there are many threads on here to debate the Bible and weather its Gods word or Mans. That is probably not for this thread.

Which part of the bible are you referring to regarding the sending of gifts? The only part that I can recall is that of Rev chapter 11 when the two witnesses are killed.

Revelations 11:10
The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

I don't see the sending of gifts having anything to do with Christmas, which has nothing to do with Christ birth but that debate is also for another thread.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
By the way on May 21st 2011 heaps will happen around the world. Babies will be born, people may die, people may marry etc. Will it be the end of the world? Will Christ return? Not likely. Will false prophets try to fool people worldwide into thinking that Christ has returned? Most likely! Will a grumpy old man named Harold Camping have to make up excuses why the Rapture didn't happen? Most likely! Am I looking forward to see what these excuses will be? YES

edit on 19-5-2011 by Toldyouso because: Spellling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

Yes you`re correct.

11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Ok so these two guys in potato sacks will have to show up prior to the 3rd Woe, preach for 3 days, then
die, then suddenly get up again (ZOMBIES?)freaking people out as it says, and then jesus will fly down
from the sky soon thereafter. Oh and then the end of the Holographic Story will come to a close and we'll
wake up from this nightmare we think is real. there ya go.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Has anyone found anything about this guy's speach er whatever hes doing?

Perhaps his bus was late....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Has anyone found anything about this guy's speach er whatever hes doing?

Perhaps his bus was late....

I already posted on this thread that this is a marketing attempt - a scam site ran by a Ruth LEAR (LE-AR = RA-EL) who had and has a bunch of sites for "moneymaking" (branding like brandbux.com).

See some posts earlier.

This is just an attempt of a quick buck.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

LMFAO!! aww really?

I wanted to hear what he was going to say!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yeah I completely agree.

I found an email for a "Raymond Lear" on WHOIS. I been trying to email him but as yet no response, I also gave the email to a hacker friend of mine. I gave him the URL, email and other such details. I told him to do what he likes with the site but if he finds anything important to let me know. As of yet I haven't heard anything (which is out of character).

I hope he hasn't brought into the whole thing (He's quite religious).

ALS

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
When I first saw this thread saying LORD RA-EL, I thought it said Loreal (makeup etc.)

edit on 15/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

That's probably very apt. I wouldn't trust this at all. Is Ra El the beginning of the Criminals' attempt to launch their' 'one world religion'? The name suggests to me it probably is.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I hope he hasn't brought into the whole thing (He's quite religious).

ALS

I find it hard to believe ANYONE would buy into this crap TBH. I mean, come on, a guy makes a website and suddenly he is divine or what? I can make websites! (In fact I do, that is my job)
And the whole Jesus declaring himself to the world through a website and twitter PLUS a "Donate" Button? ahahaha, oh God ...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Some people are more susceptible to these kinds of thing than others I guess.

ALS

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I fully intend on having a hang over tomorrow, so if the rapture is loud i'm gonna be pissed!
2nd line
edit on 20-5-2011 by wynnb0677 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
For updated live Rapture Reports on Lord Ra el from around the world

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's tomorrow here...

I got up, made coffee, rolled a cigarette, turned on the PC and thought about my plans for the day.. but realise now that I may have to change those plans if the 'The Lord' is going to appear on You Tube today.

Does he work by UTC, AEST or the US timezones? I just don't want to miss it if it happens

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I miss the 70`s i admit it, i was a kid during these years and life was kinder, realer. What the hell happened to society? I'll tell you.. it was manufactured to give plenty to us all only to take it all back like the bully in the school yard creating terror strrife and hatred.

this will end so it doesnt matter what you believe, think or even feel.

However i will always love this song by Cat Stevens. He's real, the Gov't and their antics, not so much.

apple chose their theme song well...

and

edit on 20-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I went out today, so did I miss it?

Should I turn on the TV news now?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The actual prediction supposedly claims it will start at 6PM PST on the California coast - so you got at least 13 hours from the time of this posting.

Thats HC's prediction - I'm betting Ra-el doesn't show up at all - he's gotten any money he was going to get from this hype already

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

So this dude is from Illinois and talks with an brit accent? I cant give you a summary of the speech as I only partially watched small sections of it. I can say you never actually see him talking only that lame close up that was in the first video. Not sure about the imbed so will post link as well. enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What a load of Crapture.

Theres nowt so queer as folk.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join