It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL to appear\speak on 21st May 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

I did read the proof, I am really looking forward to the 21st now, just to see what he is going to spin.

You have got to remember that the owner's of the site tried to spam their website here on ATS so we know that they are lurking around here reading our posts.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There are going to be some seriously dissapointed people on May 22nd.

It truly makes me sick to see how desperate and gullible people have become. What makes it worse are those who prey on them.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi!

Forgive my ignorance, but WHY all this commotion about May 21? I have read countless threads indicating something will happen that day, can anyone tell me why?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

Be aware that at present, this is the only website in direct contact with Lord Ra-El, and any messages, tithing or donations made through this website, will go directly to Lord Ra-El and to the support of His mission.

That tells me all I need to know about this so called "Lord Ra-El".

He also has a Twitter account, amazing

twitter.com.../LORD_RAEL

ALS
edit on 16-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
i havent laughed so hard in ages lol the moment i saw this dude i creased up and on one of the pages it said you can follow our savior on twitter hahahahaha just out of curiosity was twitter prophisised in the bible too hahahahaha what a joke

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
and another thing for a guy thats meant to forgoe all worldly goods and vanities his robes look quite expensive and he has a very neatly trimmed 90's style goatee hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
When I first saw this thread saying LORD RA-EL, I thought it said Loreal (makeup etc.)

edit on 15/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

maybe it maybeline??

ok..i kid.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well a member on here did say that the crucification was gonna go viral about HORUS on the 21 as well, so maybe this is related.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by morf991

There are at least two organizations that have been advertising that certain events are going to take place on the 21st of this month. One of them is this RaEL guy claiming to be Jesus and that he is going to address the world on the 21st.
The other is a sect headed by a guy named Harold Camping and they have been advertising on billboards worldwide saying that the Rapture will take place on the 21st. Something along those lines.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ra (alternatively spelled Ré), Egyptian *ri:ʕu, is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the Fifth Dynasty he had become a major deity in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the mid-day sun. The meaning of the name is uncertain, but it is thought that if not a word for 'sun' it may be a variant of or linked to words meaning 'creative power' and 'creator'.[1]

The chief cult centre of Ra was Heliopolis (called Iunu, "Place of Pillars", in Egyptian),[2] where he was identified with the local sun-god Atum. Through Atum, or as Atum-Ra he was also seen as the first being and the originator of the Ennead, consisting of Shu and Tefnut, Geb and Nut, Osiris, Set, Isis and Nephthys.

In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Re-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world the sky, the earth, and the underworld.[2] He was associated with the falcon or hawk. When in the New Kingdom the god Amun rose to prominence he was fused with Ra as Amun-Ra. During the Amarna Period, Akhenaten suppressed the cult of Ra in favour of another solar deity, the Aten, the deified solar disc, but after the death of Akhenaten the cult of Ra was restored.

The cult of the Mnevis bull, an embodiment of Ra, had its centre in Heliopolis and there was a formal burial ground for the sacrificed bulls north of the city.

All forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra, who called each of them into existence by speaking their secret names. Alternatively humans were created from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the "Cattle of Ra." In the myth of the Celestial Cow it is recounted how mankind plotted against Ra and how he sent his eye as the goddess Sekhmet to punish them. When she became blood thirsty she was pacified by mixing beer with red dye.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ricwolt

On a serious note, if Mr. Rael comes out on the 21st and performs a couple of real miracles\signs there would be so many people that would fall for it that this guys paypal account will go into overload.

remember

23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
im sure i saw on youtube or somewhere that theres a guy in kenya who claims to be jesus or the second coming or whatever but this guy is backed by the goverment and churches in kenya i cant remember what his name is tho doesnt really matter tho as he's full of # too lol

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Messiah evaluation correct

So what would this mean?
edit on 5/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by CharterZZ

Heh nah, you got the wrong guy!

Jesus is in Australia!

oooo Jesus is kinda hot

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hey, don't know if anyones done this yet but heres the WHOIS of the URL:

Domain ID
162078387-LROR
Domain Name:RA-EL.ORG
Created On:20-Apr-2011 08:54:14 UTC
Last Updated On:14-May-2011 14:40:22 UTC
Expiration Date:20-Apr-2012 08:54:14 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Melbourne IT, Ltd (R52-LROR)
Registrant ID
Registrant Name:Ruth Howard-Lear
Registrant Organization:ra-el
Registrant Street1:7804 COLLEGE DR STE 3N
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City
ALOS HEIGHTS
Registrant State/Province:IL
Registrant Postal Code:60463-1493
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.2139851877
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID
Admin Name:Ruth Howard-Lear
Admin Organization:ra-el
Admin Street1:7804 COLLEGE DR STE 3N
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City
ALOS HEIGHTS
Admin State/Province:IL
Admin Postal Code:60463-1493
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.2139851877
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID
Tech Name:YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Organization:Yahoo! Inc
Tech Street1:701 First Ave.
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Sunnyvale
Tech State/Province:CA
Tech Postal Code:94089
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.4089162124
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS2515.HOSTGATOR.COM
Name Server:NS2516.HOSTGATOR.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

I just emailed this Raymond fella, I think we should all do the same and bring this con man to his knees!!

[email protected]

ALS

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Jesus, Maitreya, Lord Ra-El, Muhammad, Ol' Dirty Bastard . . . . I can't keep track of when all these people are suppose to make a come back. Good thing I can follow them on twitter.

In all seriousness though, This guy is claiming to be a reincarnation of Jesus, living in the same manor which he did, and bringing with him a message. Except this message will only be available on his exclusive website and youtube. Oh, and he encourages you to donate to him, because everyone knows, Jesus needs your money.

Get serious. People don't actually buy this BS do they? They deserve to be dupped.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Matthew 25:13: Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

What we CAN know, however, is that on May 21, 2011 some idiot will post a youtube video. Hallelulah!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am still holding out for the return of Michael Jackson!

It is interesting that anyone would want to see a blonde handsome hunk as our Saviour; why would Jesus have looked like that anyways!

It isn't Jesus of course that is returning, it is the "Embodiment of Christ", and when this happens everyone will recognize him and everyone will know him. Everyone!

It would be a man who sacrificed his life spreading the message of Love and a Better World, for everyone! It will be someone who touched the hearts of millions and then was taken from us.

Without a true Resurrection we cannot have the true Christ Appear! It would have to be someone we already know that has passed!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
am I the only one who actually sat through the ra-el.org/message video and expected it to be a 15 minute long "screamer"?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Rael....LOL...The crazy French Canadian, that's what we call him here in Quebec !!! He's an idiot, simple as that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join