It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

The illusion of the matrix is that you are in the matrix looking around at the outer world which somehow mysteriously just is. Nope that is false! you are the matrix. All that you see and know is but a mirror into your matrix, which is tied into other matrix's, better known to some, as your soul or souls.

Every time you see a tree, or another person, or look out to the stars, or even stare at a rock, or argue about anything, or believe in anything, or destroy anything you don't like, or grasp for something that you want both physically and non physically, that is your matrix, a creation of your reality of your self and selfs. You are not in the matrix you are the matrix. There are no conspiracy theories, everything is obvious to he who has eyes to see. And either way everybody see's what they want to see. See no conspiracy there.

But off course seeing, is just seeing perspectives. Being one among many you would see but one thing in the whole. Being many in the one, you would see many in the whole. The third eye sees all that is in darkness, because it is in darkness right in the middle of your head, it sees the possibilities and also the other worlds and other realties, while the two eyes see only the light the things you want to see. When it solidifies it solidifies your reality. Whats that you say? You want prof? and pictures as well. OK how about this look around. By the way how many percentages of people have solidified there reality? to see what they want to see.

Anyways! And so a human traverses his reality at every moment knowingly and unknowingly seeing things here and there asking once in a while, "how can such a thing be, that I see here and there" and finding a reason or creating a reason and reality of why it is, and expressing and creating that reality that it sees onto the cosmos. But really he is just traversing his created reality onto a new created reality ever so meticulously and haphazardly, reinventing what he sees every moment unto another.

The matrix of his creating is what traps him, better known as "your reap as you sow" as some who have passed by realties have said, in some other reality we like to call "history". But like all things escaping the matrix, well it's all easier said then done. Because there is nothing really to escape from, it's like trying to escape yourself.

So greetings fellow travelers. I have no messages for anybody.

edit on 15-5-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: say cheese.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nicely said, OP. If we look at the vibration scale, collectively, ATS is always inclined to the negative vibration. A lot of posters here want to scare themselves and look for the next hint of WW3 or the coming of the anti-Christ or when the is destruction of the planet will happen. They wait and wait and wait and nothing happens. But they still wait as if hoping that they will be proven right just to say "I told you so".

Unknown them, they are contributing to the negativity of this site and the planet as a whole. How we think and feel is collectively added to the mass consciousness and whatever is the mass consciousness, that is the reality that we will experience. So if we want a positive reality, start by thinking positive yourself and if the collective consciousness is positive, then that is the reality that we will create.
edit on 15-5-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wow this thread strangely means a lot for me. Because i have been on a journey this past few months. One part to discover the truth of who really controls us and part developing my spiritual side. You're post means a lot because today i decided to watch the The Matrix and found the movie to be so refreshening in a sense that it showed the world as a battle ground for good and bad forces. I felt more happy about following the ideas of Neo than being afraid and than being part of the game.I Understand of what you are saying that in order to understand our external world we must understand ourselves. I look at this thread as a sign as crazy as that is.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the vote of confidence. The OP, as I said, is in prime company concerning this and I will give an example.

Everyone know who Charles Fort was? en.wikipedia.org...

Good. Because a lot of folks don't know that when they discuss things that are considered 'Fortean' they are drawing from the work of Charles Fort.

Here is what Charles Fort discovered on his own just out of sheer curiosity. This was in the 1890's and all he had was the Library. That's it. Here is the quote from Jim Steinmeyer's introduction to Charles Fort's, Book of the Damned...

Fort's research was distilled into two manuscripts, X and Y (both later destroyed by Fort), which proposed that humanity might be controlled by Martians or a race of unknown beings at the North Pole.

All by himself. No internet.

Fort was one of the greatest auto-didacts of all time. He was a really smart guy. Forever people who realize this have been trying to let us know that the game is fixed and the system has been hijacked. The gnostics were trying to say the same thing and we all know what happened in the Albigensian Crusades.

So anyhow, OP. You are in good company. There are a group of us on ATS now trying to work out the details of this....

Oprah Winfrey, The Eighth Sphere and the Secret War for Your Soul,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take Back the Noosphere!

It's our future, what do you want to see?

All interested parties should join the fun. I have linked this thread back to the others so they can see this thread, too.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Maybe it is 'new age' or maybe it isn't. But it's what I believe because of my own circumstances at this moment in time, here and now. All that matters if you follow your belief, staying true to yourself which you have done. Everyone has their own piece of infinity/energy. No one's reality is the same.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I agree with your statement, and it is good, that we for now ,have the right to choose what we see as our reality.

All the best to you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Noone can put the light in bulbs, only the sole individual can do that for themselves, free will.

OneLife, May I humbly offer an alternative view point on this? I have been reading your posts and I like what you have to say. But if I may be so bold; here is one guy putting the light into several other peoples 'bulbs' so to speak...

My intention is not to make a statement about true Will here. Only to offer an example of what we might be capable of if we get out of Our own way.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Frater210 because: clarification

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

It doesn't matter how you identify the problem. It doesn't make a difference. At best you might push that ONE person who is looking for this exact message to push them over the edge to a deeper understanding in themselves.

Call them sheep, light bulbs.. whatever. You've simply moved the problem from yourself (I'm awake!) to the others. You've had an epiphany.. that tells you, you are trapped in this non-Reality, no matter HOW awake you become because there are apparently a world full of people who are dragging you down with their lights turned off.

It's a dead end. At best you can become Sisyphus, working at walking people up with new and creative ways that are all inherently flawed.

Can you "bend" Reality? If so, practice this specific skill - Using only your mind and heart, wake those around you up.. without their consent or participation.

That's where we are at. Look at Buddha.. What good is enlightenment? Waking up? Once there you realize you are one with all the turned off light bulbs. Their delusion is yours. Your only tool is worn out parables and hope. If you can wake people up without their participation your own awakening is the same old.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by b3l13v3

hmmm.sorry but I don't buy any of it. Conspiracies do exist, and to think we have the power to change reality by merely looking at ourselves, is fooish in my eyes.

It all smacks of that book "the secret" , which I have never ever agreed with,and seen the damage believing that stuff can do to humans.

While I respect the right you have to your opinion, and I wish you luck with your theory , I do
not see it as reality , but yet another false claim to veer us from the real truths going on, as ugly as they may be.

I agree with this statement! Clearly anyone can see the use of today's Pharmaceuticals is at the core of controversy in just the very subject the OP is expressing. That Light Bulb is dulled by use of modern drugs, and legally, and openly! That is a conspiracy, and one that is well discussed for good reason!

Monsanto is another mind blower I am sure! They are changing legislation as they see fit and our health!

I am surprised that the OP feels that no one is accomplishing anything in their life. I agree it is an enormous task to complete one project and move on to another and then fold that by 1000 LOL, It is a wonder I have time to get on ATS!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I agree but what are the definitive solutions for breaking free? Group think is very powerful in this world but something tells me its only as powerful as i believe and perceive it to be.

I will give you an example.
There are 2 books i will buy next week to aid me in my journey regarding this subject you speak of. Here is where rules and regulations HERD MENTALITY forbids me to list the names of the book according to the TOS on this website.

I believe we have 2 choices...to free or to enslave. These are both constantly in motion amongst us all. Some of us that wish to free and turn on the lights on inside the empty bulbs you describe are beginning to awake.

The norm that was taught to us is beginning to feel abnormal to some of us and we are no longer wanting to participate in this false norm. When we do try to participate it causes pain insanity and can lead to physical death.

I'm grate

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What's with all these new members lately signing up and being able to start new threads?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

And Rumi also said that if you are found all alone the 'Enemy of Ecstasy' will come and eat you up.

Could you please give a quote and direct link to the passage which you assume Rumi wrote?

Rumi teaches us that our worst enemy is hiding within ourselves, and that enemy is our Naafs or false ego

Link

Rumi was a Sufi mystics, and mystics teach that the Truth can only be found within oneself, after vanquishing the mind and "false ego".

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why does this so called awakening have to have anything to do with 'Awakening' as it is described in old dusty books on Buddhism and Tantric Yoga?

Has anyone really gotten anywhere with that that includes everyone and not just themselves? All they have really done is isolated themselves from the herd where they can be observed and controlled.

Maybe it is time to start thinking of 'Awakening' as having less to do with some spiritual technique and more to do with something akin to just reaching over and turning OFF the television?

Here I will use this as an example...

I will cut to the chase concerning the Arcanum of this Trump.

See our lovely couple in bondage there? Notice the chains.

Some bondage, huh? All they have to do is reach up and pull the chain loop over their heads and they are free. That's it. Even better; they could reach up and remove one another's chains.

So there is no deep praxis here that involves years of meditation and spiritual discipline.

You just reach up, un-loop the chain and hand it back to the Devil. What the hell is so complicated about that.

Where would be the best place to hide the keys to our bondage? Right in plain sight.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

No, dude. Sorry. Find it yourself. Try Google. Coleman Barks translated it.

2nd Line. Have fun.

I know Rumi wrote it. Have fun finding it.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Funny, I just did a big write up on Fort and The Book of the Damned on a site (that I will not mention the name of because this is not a free plug) yesterday.
I wonder if the OP has read Neville Goddard, who pretty much said a few times that this reality is like a play (wait, didn't Shakespeare say that first?), Joseph Murphy, Charles F. Haanel and the host of "New Thought" writers in the 1800s and 1900s who said that yes, we can control "The Matrix" before anyone even knew what the Matrix was.
Of course they based their works on writings that went even further back and some of them acknowledge that.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by b3l13v3

I agree but what are the definitive solutions for breaking free? Group think is very powerful in this world but something tells me its only as powerful as i believe and perceive it to be.

I will give you an example.
There are 2 books i will buy next week to aid me in my journey regarding this subject you speak of. Here is where rules and regulations HERD MENTALITY forbids me to list the names of the book according to the TOS on this website.

I believe we have 2 choices...to free or to enslave. These are both constantly in motion amongst us all. Some of us that wish to free and turn on the lights on inside the empty bulbs you describe are beginning to awake.

The norm that was taught to us is beginning to feel abnormal to some of us and we are no longer wanting to participate in this false norm. When we do try to participate it causes pain insanity and can lead to physical death.

I'm grate

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

said that yes, we can control "The Matrix" before anyone even knew what the Matrix was.

That's it, SabreBlade. The 'Matrix' is only the most recent theatrical iteration of this occulted knowledge. The movie that directly proceeded it was 'Dark City'. It pops up all over Pop Culture. The message can't be killed. As far as I can tell that seems to be part of the deal.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

That is a good question.

2nd Line

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So true. So true.

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Sometimes in order to effect a change in the world you must first change yourself. It's all in your head.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No, dude. Sorry. Find it yourself.

Rather an ironic comment considering you seem to oppose doing things on one's own.

I wouldn't have asked you if I had not already spent a good 20 minutes searching for the quote.

Rumi is one of my favourite Sufi poets, so I am interested to find this particular poem. It also concerns me that Rumi may be being misrepresented or misunderstood, and I would like the opportunity to look into this further.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join