Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Try and keep an eye out for deja vu, and things that make the deja vu happen. Deja vu is a large key in unlocking the path.

I can't tell you the amount of insane deja vu I have! I have had it last for at least 20mins before and it totally freaked my friend out on the phone. I have it almost everyday at some point.

What do you consider deja vu to be? I'm curious...Also what are your view on the whole 11 thing because it is always screaming in my face in one way or another and its not just the time either.

link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

While I find this to be a ill attempt to insult a relatively harmless theory of which I know to real, I cannot really understand what it is you're trying to convey if anything at all, so if you'd be so kind to enlighten me on what your point is, that would be great.

link   
You are correct, those of us who can cope with what is going on, are those that can maintain thier own reality within their own beings, and act as true individuals.

It does, however, cause us to act in increacingly bizarre ways as the time approaches.
edit on 15-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hello friend (b3l13v3) very wise words, good on you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Numbers and numerology are patterns, patterns which can relate within us and within others believe, although I don't necessarily consider that my strong point as far as alternative views go. 11:11 is just another time to me, although I tend to look at the clock at 7:34, 10:34 and 11:34 routinely. No idea why, maybe just a good sense of time and hard wiring in my brain. 34 was my favorite number as a child, also, don't know why.

Deja vu on the other hand I consider myself an entrepreneur and engineer of the very fabric of the way it works.

The way deja vu works for me, is it's like looking down x amount of parallel hallways, and being able to see what hallway you're headed towards (good, bad, neutral etc.)

I've had deja vu that's last for around 20 minutes, also.

Do not fear it, embrace it and understand it. It's actually relatively easy to understand, although understanding it won't come out in words, more so in feelings and a conceptual accord with the event.

I have great advice on how to handle deja vu, and I encourage you to NOT resist it as it is a invaluable tool in understanding where you are at, I consider them checkpoints almost.

Do note there are some forms of deja vu which differ greatly from the rest, and I'm under the assumption that active deja vu is a sign of mental independence and a form of great power for great enlightenment, it is a 6th sense in my opinion. Feel free to message me if you'd ever like to talk about it. I will be bringing it up in a later thread. I've definitely got some heavy information to drop.

link   

reply to post by purplemer

Please, indulge.

I'm not following.

Our sense of self is based on the false illusion of ego. Our ego is like a child that uses the abstract language of words to grab attention. We relate to our ego and think the ego is us. It is not. Try going for a walk without thinking, or listening to a moving stream. The world still goes on, we can still problem solve, we still are...

kx

link   

double post....
edit on 15-5-2011 by purplemer because: dont dream it, be it..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

That's a wonderful point you bring up!

I actually now wish I touched on that within my thread. I fought and am fighting a consistent battle with my ego, and I am happy to say I've actually lived 1 or 2 days egoless, and it was literally bliss. Never been happier in my life, and I had nothing at all going for me.

The human ego is the enemy, and I encourage everyone, even if you do or do not agree with my OP, go out and rent/watch/netflix whatever the move "Revolver", 2008 I believe. Absolutely fantastic movie about that kind of stuff, although it will take you 3-4 times to fully understand it as it well scripted and there is much more than meets the eye.
edit on 15-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I believe the 'war' on our minds is not of an aggressive nature but a more defensive/preventive one. If our minds were ignitable molecules, and to be on fire is to be enlightened, it seems most of us have this built in asbestos shell and to change the planet consciousness bright ideas are guaranteed explosion proof. Mass enlightenment is a tedious task.
And predictable.

The levels of one's 'awareness' can be as plenty as topics on this website though and many a prophet looked back upon their greatest proclamations and said hm, I wish I'd known then what I know now.

Time is the greatest locksmith.

G.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gypsychology909

Interesting take.

I'm not saying I'm a prophet but I am saying I've got the feeling that time is running short, and it's time for people to do something.

I'm under the assumption of it's like cutting the head off a snake, the body of the negative element will wiggle and worm until it's dead in the cold, but if there's just enough people with a bright enough bulb it'll pop the lid off the prison and we'll be free.

Also, please note, while I may use somewhat graphic metaphors and display a "not-enlightened" attitude, I assure you that the knowledge I have acquired is not false, I don't believe it be, and while I would love to come preach goodness and greatness, unfortunately that is not going to be what cracks the camels back.

We as a race feed of negativity, we thrive on it. Obviously, that's a problem and needs to be dealt with and I believe that if enough of us wake up we can stop this downward spiral we are headed in as a collective.

I will be posting a lot more philosophy for later discussion, the primary point of this thread is to open the eyes of people to who I am and and what I have learned, and to hopefully encourage others to learn the same as some of us have learned, all uniquely in or own ways.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"More or less, I'm going to blow the *explicitandcensored* lid off this neatly kept container if it's the last thing I do on this planet."

- no. you are not

"You all must start believing - in yourselves"

-There is no yourself. There is no you.

"There literally is no limit to what your mind is capable of. You can bend the rules of reality. "

-people love to say things about rules. bend them , break them, just remember the rules. ? there is only rules because you insisted on them.

"There is a war on you for your mind."

-You think too much. Surrender your mind. Its of little improtance.

edit on 15-5-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Not to sound sarcastic but Time is an Illusion, and there really nothing anyone can do here to
stop it, except to see it for what it all really truly is and remove your belief in it. Nor can you
run from something that's not actually there, save in your own thoughts.

Interesting take.

I'm not saying I'm a prophet but I am saying I've got the feeling that time is running short, and it's time for people to do something.

I'm under the assumption of it's like cutting the head off a snake, the body of the negative element will wiggle and worm until it's dead in the cold, but if there's just enough people with a bright enough bulb it'll pop the lid off the prison and we'll be free.

Also, please note, while I may use somewhat graphic metaphors and display a "not-enlightened" attitude, I assure you that the knowledge I have acquired is not false, I don't believe it be, and while I would love to come preach goodness and greatness, unfortunately that is not going to be what cracks the camels back.

We as a race feed of negativity, we thrive on it. Obviously, that's a problem and needs to be dealt with and I believe that if enough of us wake up we can stop this downward spiral we are headed in as a collective.

I will be posting a lot more philosophy for later discussion, the primary point of this thread is to open the eyes of people to who I am and and what I have learned, and to hopefully encourage others to learn the same as some of us have learned, all uniquely in or own ways.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

but if there's just enough people with a bright enough bulb it'll pop the lid off the prison and we'll be free.

my friend , you are the very architect of this prison

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I'm glad you know so much. Maybe with all that knowledge you've got you can figure out a way to wake people up, maybe you have a better idea.

I'm all ears, the spot lights on you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Sooo...When is this mind blowing suppose to happen? All I am reading is the typical narcissism this site tends to draw in spades.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by JohnySeagull

I'm glad you know so much. Maybe with all that knowledge you've got you can figure out a way to wake people up, maybe you have a better idea.

I'm all ears, the spot lights on you.

All I know is that i know nothing.

I'm afraid I have no desires to 'wake people up' and save the planet.

I will not believe. I will retreat and allow you continue your crusade.

Good luck.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The majority won't need to once enough lights spark, my friend.

I am under the impression that we are nearing a tribunal of our direction, exceedingly quickly and we have little time to dictate what happens for our future as a whole.

The war is nearing the end, and the we need to make decisions to be independent from the construct of our perceived reality quickly.

Can you please elaborate on this part? How do you know "the war" is nearing its end? What type of decisions do we need to make? How quickly are we talking, end of 2012?
edit on 15/5/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OP, I sent you a U2U.

My time in this day does not allot at this venture for a reply but, I indeed plan to contribute to this thread very soon.

ETA: S&F for what it's worth
edit on 5/15/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Excellent post.

My spiritual journey took a wrong turn recently after a long period of many wise inner discoveries, it left me feeling a lot of doubt about my discoveries that had once been profound to me.

Eventually I concluded, however irrational of a conclusion this might have been, that there were higher forces trying to get me to forget the most powerful thing I had learned that all is one. When I assumed that conclusion, I re-integrated the mindset of the awareness of the one life that is all there is, and now couldn't be happier and more sure of my direction in life.

All is one, once felt, is recognized as the ultimate truth that unveils many, if not all, illusions. And it is a very simple truth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The human ego is the enemy,

I must respectfully disagree with this statement.
The human ego, like everything else, is merely a tool. It is only when you let this tool dictate your life that it becomes a negative construct, but used well it can also enrich our experience here. After all, there would be very little point to this physical existence if nobody was allowed to (or could) differentiate themselves from others.
It is my humble opinion/experience that we are here so the Source can experience him/her/itself in every manner possible. But he/she/it cannot do that if all his/her/its individualized parts choose to let go of exactly that part that makes them unique individuals.
It is exactly because we all have our own unique viewpoint (ego) that life is so interesting. But again, we should not let it rule us. Much like we do not let our cars decide where we go, we should not let our ego dictate what we are to experience here on this planet.

I mean, think about it. If none of us had an ego, this thread (or even this forum) would not exist, because we would all simply agree that "this is so". It would make for a very boring life, would it not?

IMO.
edit on 15/5/2011 by Henduluin because: Prettying up sentences.
edit on 15/5/2011 by Henduluin because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join