It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Limited in its just matrilineal.

You said, "MTDNA only holds a very limited portion of all mothers of your lineage," so it seemed you were saying something different. No its the maternal line only, not everything.

Sooo, your saying the year we live in now 2011 minus BC years adds up 200,000?

Minus what BC years? You tell me, what were you thinking, cause it doesn't make sense.

I know they would disagree, its the why I was trying to expose it. I find NOTHING that states it isn't physical.

I find nothing that states it isn't a giant anthropomorphic marshmallow. Your reasoning is ass-backward.
So what your saying is when you read something about a place you instinctively assume its of a spiritual nature and not physical? Wow, Map quest must drive you crazy. I disagree with you simply because I think the bible was written by a physical person and not a ghost.

It depends on other health factors and environment. At the same time thats not to say everyone on the home planet always gets perfect sleep. I think its more of an issue of percentage in contrast. It's not proof, just an observation.

So how are you separating the signal from the noise in that observation? What statistical methods are you using to determine that we, as a species, experience more circadian rhythm disorders that we "should"? And what are you using as a baseline case to test that against?
I'm not, its simply a life problem, and I attribute any if not all to the fact that we are not on our home planet.

If you have any doubts when someone says earth is not your home, I could start an 8 thousand paragraph that wouldn't even be the beginning. In comparison to saying god was an alien I could present you with probably 12 profound elements that make it so. The difference here is how much we know about aliens. We know very little, probably 25 things about them. If I'm able to tie 12 of those to the start of our existence here on earth, that is truly amazing. The problem is that they are profound elements and not everyone believes in these things.

Then present them. "I could" is meaningless when you're claiming to be official and authoritative.
I explained in a prior reply about being official. Here are some examples....DNA alterations, Advanced technology, supernatural powers, DNA mutations, and you will have to watch my vid on youtube to get more. I have about 12 but called the video the 7 elements god.

Of course its not the case. Cause of anything does not trigger adaptation. seriously your making me laugh on this part. Walk down the pharmacy isles in stores and look at how much we are adapting because of how sick we are. Make a list of sickness and disease for humans compared to animals. I would venture to say that humans get more their fair share. The day animal and plant life adopt medics and pharmaceuticals to survive is the day I will consider differently. In fact just take the "A's" of what we deal with by alphabet and compare. Otherwise you in for a long find, on the human side anyhow.

And I'd venture to say that most of the things in the pharmacy dept of my local grocery store are there to cover things that are self-inflicted. Either way, both of our claims are anecdotal, unless you have something more solid to back that up. Further, we're not the only thing that evolves. Microorganisms that cause disease and illness evolve rapidly to develop resistances to antibiotics, for example. Again, no compelling evidence for your hypothesis that we came from another planet.

Either way, your missing the point. Even if we do cause most of our own problems, your not digging deep enough to realize why. It's because we have to. and we have to because we are trying to adapt.

Take a look at the label on milk. pasteurized, homogenize, and fortified. Why are we processing the hell out of milk. Most say because of demands, which is is true. Why is milk in such demand. Some say we could get what we need from OJ. So why don't we? Because the supply and demand aren't met. We process the hell out of milk because we need it. Or you believe we were all suppose to own our own cow and drink straight from the teat. Point is, you probably missed the big picture. The reason why we are processing the hell out of milk is because we are lacking something here on earth needed in our intended diet. Earth is NOT our home, it even says so in the bible.

Oh but we do have proof. Zacaria sitchian even points it out. Anyhow. There is contradictions even in the bible about able being sent to town after murdering his brother. It would appear there might have been other races here before, so it becomes an issue of race. Your choice, either god wasn't the creator, or he wasn't the creator.

Sitchin's translations are worse than amateur and typically far overreaching, his hypothesis for the creation of the solar system is completely inconsistent with modern observation, and his literalism in translating mythology is laughable. If you're basing your argument on Sitchin, you got problems. I didn't say I agreed with his take on that. I haven't read everything by him. Your stereotyping me.

No some of them don't even speak the same language. It's not a percentage idea based on our count, its a percentage based on probability. Now just explain how they are all having the same hallucinations. Why not paul bunion, why not witches, why not wizards, why not monkeys, giants, talking pigs, or pixies?

Upon what are you basing that probability? Can you cite a source for these reports so they can be reviewed?

Are you serious ???? please google videos on aliens, abduction, proof, ufos, and be as skeptical as you want. I have done it for years.

Well I honestly don't see it as a thesis. I think some people tell the truth. So even if only one out of 4 million was telling the truth, its real. Or do we ignore it because it was only one person? People don't lie, the person lies.

I'd assert that the one person out of 4M thinks he was telling the truth. Delusions can be powerful.
No I had asserted he was not one that's delusional. Do you think the world is flat?

We don't. We have 2 less chromosomes than primates. Doesn't sound like much but that adds up to 3 million proteins, which is a lot. I think its so stupid how people miss whats going on with the comparison. Our DNA better be close, we are very similar.

You do realize that the "missing" chromosomes aren't really missing, right? You can actually see the telomeres in the middle of one of our chromosomes where the ape chromosomes fused. I mean, this is pretty basic and well-reported scientific information from 2005.
Yes but because the fusing is a lab technique, what does that tell you?

I don't have a link, but any search will do on amnesia, or any doctor will agree. Your kidding, you never heard this. I first new about this like 35 years ago. It hasn't changed.

You say you know this to be fact. I'm asking for proof.
Google, learn. I'm sorry but I have never had amnesia, I have only studied reports of such.

Sorry, it was actually a question I got off this site.

I'll take that as a no.

Well as you can see, this is why having 3 decades of looking at this could not be condensed into one page. The biggest problem is evidence of transgression. There simply is none. A handful of bones have been presented but simply can't account for an entire race evolving. In addition to an excuse of a virus destroying remains, then destroying itself. Just the biggest bull I have ever heard. I'm sorry, I don't buy it. , if you agree we evolved, we did a sucky job. We are sick, weak, do nothing but adapt to survive, and don't fit in. Honestly we would be better to go back to primates. We are also missing two chromosomes so that means we DE - evolved. Those two are fused which is a lab technique. Probably the biggest hole is primates are still here. Why didn't they evolve. The day I can have sex with a primate and make a baby is the day evolution will stick. Until then I don't ever get the urge to swing on trees or throw poo.

No offense, but you continuing assertion that we're "missing two chromosomes" only hurts your credibility and calls into question your understanding of the evolutionary process. Seriously, go look up "Generation and annotation of the DNA sequences of human chromosomes 2 and 4" by Hillier et al. Then start wondering what else you don't know that pokes some serious holes in your hypotheses.
why I have a vid link that explains it, he even says we came into existance all of a sudden.
www.youtube.com...

You are correct. We don't use 10% of our brains, we only use 10% of the capacity or ability of our brains. I know its hard to imagine that our big fat heads (and vestigial organs) do anything other then basic physical and basic mental work. If your right, then we are the only oddballs by comparison to noticed elements about other humanoid life. So what do you think the pineal gland does ?

Again, unless you have a citation for that 10% number, it's anecdotal at best.
Well I do find arguments about it. Again if you feel our big fat heads simply work our muscles and solve basic problems, your welcome to believe that. Whats your take on vestigial organs?

Well its corrupt, but that doesn't mean its not fact.

It also doesn't mean it is fact. Again, provide positive proof for the events in the Bible. If you understood science, you'd understand that "prove me wrong" isn't how science works. All I'm seeing so far is anecdote, misunderstanding, and relying on nonexistent or dubious sources here.

So dying is not normal?

An organism dying and a species ceasing to exist are two different things. If the creator made very few mistakes, why do entire species die off?
Possibly because there is a virus on earth called humans, destroying the planet.

Do you honestly think they would have had the words nuclear weapon or atomic bomb back then. Are you not placing yourself in the right mindset when you honestly look at these things? Aside, its sounds like the wrong version. Where did you take ground to think or assume it's not literal?

No, I'm not assuming it would be literal. It's just that even if I give you that a flash and an explosion are "fire and brimstone", there's still absolutely no mention of sand turning to glass or anything consistent with radiation mentioned in the Bible in relation to Sodom and Gomorrah. You're literally just jamming words in there to make your case.
No, I specifically remember reading a section where one person was warrned about the radiation that would follow, and told to leave ahead of time.

I'm not sure which version you need in this. Possibly check out eric von danikens take on it. It's pretty clear.

So instead of looking at the source material, where there's no mention of sand turning into glass or radiation and where "fire and brimstone" is an idiomatic expression equivalent to the wrath of God, you'd have me go back to Sitchin's main competition as "Debunked Charlatan of the Century" for an honest and reliable source? Seriously? Van Däniken has admitted to putting forward fraudulent evidence to support his claims and heavily plagiarized H. P. Lovecraft when he wrote "The Morning of the Magicians".
Well I think there is a big difference between believing, wanting to believe, and going out of your not want to believe. I tell people to have an open mind, but not open enough so their brain falls out. Unraveal the seatbelt and re read what you said here. Fire and brimstone could be the explanation. The version I read didn't leave me guessing.
Please tell me you have more than anecdote, Sitchin/Van Däniken charlatanism, and ignorance of scientific developments to support your thesis.
I do, I have the bible.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Topics and comments that start with "it's official" and "this is it folks" shrink my weewee by 1mm each day. I can barely pee straight folks.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Or maybe he was just some first century Israeli guy who had a cult built around him. Or maybe he never even existed at all.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovepeace20
To me this idea god being an alien is not really shocking. Where i disagree is that aliens are here to harm of and they are evil. If they are truly more intelligent than us why would they be evil. Why would humanistic duality even apply to beings that can use technology that can access speed of light. the way i see is if you get into the whole Holographic universe thing than it benefits aliens to crate beings that are consciousness. THerefore they could feed of our energy. Like the matrix i guess

I have friends that actually believe that, so it is possible. Look at it like this, there is lots of life, and good and bad in everything. If you get a visit, what do they want ???

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
ok guys the truth is
GOD is us. its what human kind has been aiming for, since we first gained awareness(the last step of consciousness that we took thousands of years ago) We realized how flawed we are. so we got this image of this perfect being this god(good) that does none of the evil things that humans do.We also created a image of his opposite, evil and gave it a name (satan, Lucifer, the devil, etc).It was just a way to live with our selfs, a excuse.Well its not our fault the devil made us do it maybe when if we believe in god we will do better.What more of a perfect incentive then heaven? It was something that everyone wants to achieve, to believe in.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearMitochondria
Chances of there being malevolent aliens that just probe people for no reason makes no sense to me. If they want something, they can easily get it without 'probing'. I'm sure interstellar species can travel and use nanotechnology to find these things. If anything common sense stands against what most of the people claim.

There is no reason for an alien entity that isn't a computer with malicious intent to do what it did.
If aliens are evil, they'd have enslaved us a long time ago. I'm sure a malevolent race could eradicate us all in seconds if they wanted to. If they want slaves, they'd just come down and give us the choice of death or slavery. Why would they even do that when they can make efficient machines that even us mere earthlings can make?

The only possible way a creator could be malevolent is if it's some entity that:

a) Lives forever (since seeding life over almost 10+ centuries or more means the organism must have some way to live forever/long)

b) Has somehow not conquered evil, which I believe is impossible if you're going to be an interstellar race... as look at how close were going to extinction due to our own evil

c) The notion of God would have to go beyond this physical realm, or even before time. Questions like "what was before us? Then before the supposed big bang? Before that? Before time...etc
The universe had to come from somewhere; and just brooding on that idea makes me question how the universe even exists in the first place-- my mind is blown.
You think your lost, from watching the history channel, it looked like debris starts to form into gasses, into clouds, into a group, into a physical planet, that ends up with life. Figure that one out. An earlier reply made a joke saying that the creator is a big giant celestial squid named trevor. All hail to Trevor.

Food for thought, tell me what you think OP. Very huge post, nice read regardless.

Your to trusting..... its ok, I'm the same way, you need to see my parody to my video. Then you will get it.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Hey this is a long way bull# passage to HELL. u will be permanent resident in Hell...get ready to have fun there, Mr/Ms Alien Admirer. PPl are really loosing their brain.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
I feel Jesus in my heart

OMG. I thought about using that line in an attempt to get disability.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker2011
OP, I would like to recommend a book that may be of interest to you. I just finished it. It's called "Divine Encounters" by Zecharia Sitchin. Sitchin basically explains the lost "time" in the bible. He also compares the bible to the sumarian tablets. Very interesting book.

I will try but they are all hot commodities at the library.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah

Originally posted by metalpr
I feel Jesus in my heart

Perhaps you should see a doctor about this I would think something like that could lead to sever cardiac arrest.

Funny you say that cause my sister and I no longer talk because I told her since she believes in god and jesus, and that jesus is next to her and is her friend, she has imaginary friends. If I told her to go see a doctor, he would say its ok. Something is seriously wrong here.... then she turns around and tells me I'm the sick one for not having imaginary friends. WTF.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

OMG. I thought about using that line in an attempt to get disability.

Why would you attempt to get disability?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

I see someone else has been watching Ancient Aliens
. Ok, so even if aliens created us- does that exclude the possibility of the existence of God?

Who created the aliens? Other aliens? Who created the other aliens?

I think you see where I'm going with this - you're still emphasising conscious design and creation. Eventually, using your argument/logic, this is traced back to a singular conscious creator.. God..

Admittedly I could not bear reading all of your OP.. You would do well to actually present facts/scientific findings or theories, etc. rather than pose irrational questions/statements that you believe to be rational.

Your valid, but it is a big picture, and I tried that to end up with way more question askers.
Your comment depends on weather or not you think god and our creator are one in the same.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well thank god it's official.
I hate when things aren't official.

So for your official source I have to assume you are referencing Assassins Creed the video game since your official accounting is pretty much the whole plot of that game.

Official indeed.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Butterbone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
reply to post by MACchine

Uh.. no, the bible is a bunch of stories strung together by the Jue-sah with the control and manipulation of humanity in mind. Period.

And yes, the aliens are here, and the E-l*th (aka elves) were here long before us, starting around the end of the dinosaur era, since they were the ones to direct the asteroid into the earth to killed the dinos off. They wanted the planet for one of their vacation worlds, and big reptiles are too dangerous to have around---especially the T-rex type. The E-l*th use a lot of illusions in their defense and the reptilian brain isn't vulnerable to that kind of manipulation, lacking the more advanced sections found in a mammal brain. (Part of why the dragons and elves so don't get along.)

And no, the alien races rarely if ever used ships. They would travel the energy pathways of which the stargates are a part. A trip from their home world was a couple days casual stroll for them, versus a multi-million year star ship journey. Nobody used ships in those days, but with the energy pathways ripped out as Atlantis went down, any travel to here has had to be in ships, although they do come from the closest energy portal, so it is only a couple hundred thousand years worth of travel. And I can see that the energy pathways are being restored by the E-l*th even as we speak. I see one is fully functional again and two more are coming on line soon. That's how the elves are coming back to kick the Jue-sah's butts off this planet.

Huh, you say this and then you go off into a tirade about how a certain alien race is here, etc, etc and state that as blatant fact? I'm not trying to be rude here, but you don't have-any-evidence of this claim. At all. Maybe antecedence evidence.

PEOPLE .... omg, there are aliens and ufos in the bible. Where do you think I got the idea from??????

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
These circle jerk threads are a good way to waste time
2nd

link   
I loved it...really my friend. I also have many of the same ideas as you and I like how you are thinking out of the box. I told my father about this thread and he said you'll be going to hell lol. He says the same about me for not getting baptized. It freaks me out how so many people are born and are raised to believe in god and religion but not ETs and life beyond our planet/galaxy/universe. I am a spiritual person not so religious due to the fact it never made much sense to me as a kid or even now. While I was reading your post I kept recalling video documentaries, files, and other research out there about Ancient Aliens/Astronauts. Many of the things you speak upon is mentioned in them. Those of you who read the bible front and back need to read The Book of Ezekiel & The Book of Enoch. There's so much they're describing in their own words which open my eyes to technology being used by these beings/angels or whatever you want to call them. Why would spirits need such tech. to thrive on and also punish man? Anyways, only way to find answer is to ask the write questions my friends. Try not to be the tool they want you to be and awaken. A lot of people say well it was written in stone...well so does the existence of beings from other constellations visiting earth and helping man evolve. Cave paintings and artifacts also describes man being created by them.

link   

Your not getting it.

What ever your sister believes in...shows something she is in need of.

The same way all the things you are speaking of here...shows something about what you are in need of and what you desire.

She needs something to comfort her, to ease the 'unknown'. Jesus is a good 'archetype' for that.

Your harsh about certain things with God or Jesus...but then you keep referring to the Bible for truth or facts. What gives?

You dont need a book or stories to understand.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
ok guys the truth is
GOD is us. its what human kind has been aiming for, since we first gained awareness(the last step of consciousness that we took thousands of years ago) We realized how flawed we are. so we got this image of this perfect being this god(good) that does none of the evil things that humans do.We also created a image of his opposite, evil and gave it a name (satan, Lucifer, the devil, etc).It was just a way to live with our selfs, a excuse.Well its not our fault the devil made us do it maybe when if we believe in god we will do better.What more of a perfect incentive then heaven? It was something that everyone wants to achieve, to believe in.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

btw did i mention that THEY told me this?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner

Originally posted by arollingstone

I see someone else has been watching Ancient Aliens
. Ok, so even if aliens created us- does that exclude the possibility of the existence of God?

Who created the aliens? Other aliens? Who created the other aliens?

I think you see where I'm going with this - you're still emphasising conscious design and creation. Eventually, using your argument/logic, this is traced back to a singular conscious creator.. God..

Admittedly I could not bear reading all of your OP.. You would do well to actually present facts/scientific findings or theories, etc. rather than pose irrational questions/statements that you believe to be rational.

I also believe in "conscious design". And finding out that I, perhaps was "made" or "put here" by another race would not change my belief in the "divine" as it were. It's funny this thread would come up, because my husband-to-be and I were having a conversation on the whole "ancient astronaut" theory. Interesting stuff to mull over, but what do you (and everyone else) think would be a "solid" piece of evidence if it was ever found? (For this theory)

I think I saw a few of those episodes. I got all of my info from somewhere, none of it is made up and if it is, its supported with strong repeated reason. Not understanding, or not wanting to understand, doesn't make it irrational. However I can see if didn't break something down so it could be understood, that's not your fault. Whats off?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
These circle jerk threads are a good way to waste time
2nd

Its been a while sense I chose to partake in one...some good laughs.

What I like personally...is it shows alot about people and I find people very curious things. Sometimes they things they dont say (or dont respond to) tells more then all the words they speak.

Ill call it a night...on this last lol.

Edit to add...Im not laughing as in 'making fun of'...I love all people and find us all to be such mysterious creatures. Some are just more fun. Gotta love the dreamers for dreams are what stuff is made of.

On a final note...Ide like to say...looking too much into books, like the bible, can be such a huge distraction from true understanding of purpose and existence. Read the bible to understand mankind in the past, in a certain time line. Not to figure out the mysteries of existence and the workings of our purpose.

Keeping your nose is books people....can cause you to not see what sits before you in the design of this existence.

edit on 16-5-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join