It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I can understand.

My idea of 'god' does not fit any common definition of todays understanding or definition. Not something or worship, not something that demands or is jealous, not something that is outside of us or separate from us.

A infinite energy in constant 'to and fro'.

Something of interests maybe though to some is...there is a word in the bible that we have translated as 'created'. This Hebrew word is 'bara'. It actually can be used as 'to fill or to fatten'. From what I understand...there is no Hebrew word that really means 'created' as in something from nothing.

Bara is later used in the bible as the 'fat that fills and fattens the animals.

So one could say, in Genesis....

That God (the eternal) fills and fattens the heavens and the earth. To me, meaning...everything is filled, everything is of....God. A eternal infinite energy without beginning and end. Which gives more understanding to the word 'the kingdom is within'.

In another gospel not in the bible there is a verse that says 'lift a rock and you will find me, cut the tree, I am there.

Its things like that which resonate with me.

Great talking with you btw!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think the only thing we really MUST believe in...is ourselves and that there is hope to always improve, as a unit. I believe in humanity...I believe that we hold potential. I try to show others reasons to believe, in themselves.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by itsthetooth

I hate to say this, but if our DNA wasn't screwed with, and we had our powers, not only would we probably know how life comes into play, but we wouldn't be lonely to the point that we need imaginary friends.

Your assuming we had powers...this shows a desire about 'you' personally. What you, your ego, the 'I' of you....wishes for.

Also you show that you think there is something wrong because we dont 'know' how life comes into play.

Your ideals are based on what you desire and think/assume 'should' be.

Interesting, and a logical assesment, you are however wrong. There were many reasons I think we have powers. It was the only way to figure out why Jesus was so special. As a science major if you gave me your cell phone and told me you want me to modify it to read minds, Id be like ya right, good luck on that. At the same time if you said it makes a sound every hour and you need it to stop, I could poke out the speaker, or dip it in water or smash it to the ground. In the realm of DNA it is possible to make changes that are positive just as easy as it is to make defects. It seems impossible that we could modify DNA to do super things, while its easy to disable things.
Its odd how we always think about powers, its odd how big and fat our ugly heads are that dont seem to live up the the capability for the size. It's odd how we have vestigial organs. its real odd how in the bible it says there is more to life than mortar and stone, wood and nails, there is supernatural ability's and those things belong to God. Whats even stranger is how virtually every encounter with aliens reveals special powers.
Whats even odder is how we have labed DNA with inverted sections that could be switches for a plethora of Junk and dormant DNA that scientists cant identify with anything else we have seen on earth before. Its odd how I have heard all my life we only use 10% of our brains. It's odd how aliens have powers, and we don't, yet that doesn't fit the bill of consistancy with the common pattern observed in creation.

Maybe your right, its just a bunch of specific matching things that add up to one big coincidence.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A very interesting and thought provoking read. However, I have some questions.

1) The Dead Sea Scrolls containing what are believed to be the oldest surviving Genesis scriptures date to, at most, 150 BC. It is believed by most scholars that they date to around 66 BC. (en.wikipedia.org... See the references, not just the text.) The concept of Eden, a tree of knowledge, and Adam and Eve are all fairly recent mythological innovations. There may be some similarities here and there, but the outright concept that we began with two humans - a male and a female - and "fell" due to eating the fruit of a tree, is a more recent myth than the world's oldest mythologies and cosmologies. How do you account for the many thousands of years of completely differing mythology, religion, and civilization compiled before Genesis ever emerged (proto-indo-European, indo-Iranian, Sumerian, Indian, etc.)? If we're talking about the creation of homo sapiens, would these older mythologies not be a better place to mine for long since watered down origin data?

2) That we only use 10% of our brains is evidently a myth. (See www.scientificamerican.com... and faculty.washington.edu... ) Do you have an alternative hypothesis as to how our latent telepathic abilities may have been suppressed or eliminated?

3) What is your basis for the number of abduction cases (four million)? Can you cite a source for that number, and have you personally examined every one of that number of cases?

Thanks and peace.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Humans have always dreamed about having powers. Humans love the idea of to think there are ways for some to be more powerful then others. Humans have always longed for some magic trick, like supernatural things. We for the majority, are beings that fantasize. As I have said...we are creators and its our nature to express our desires.

People experiencing aliens with powers....this shows a deep desire or fear of that person. Its something going on between their unconsciousness that is trying to work with their consciousness. Just like we do in dreams.

That does not mean its useless...but most are not ready to start reading the inner message. They would rather get caught up in 'having the experience'.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm confident this thread has made me dumber than I was before I read it.

thank you???

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner

You can't use a You Tube video as evidence, good sir/ma'am. It is very, very easy to edit videos with all sorts of effects and acting combined to make something seem/feel/look very believable. Be careful to not want to believe something so badly that you brush aside looking at all angles.

I never said one was proof. Look at a thousand and think about it. If you like them, then look at 10,000 of them. I think one could be real, not sure which.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
allow me to raise the BS flag

i love you, but your thread is not true

you say things that are just completely false, how do i know? God told me so
better yet, i told myself

lol

people can believe whatever they want, but i know what i know and i know that ALL is well

i can attempt to break down human/earth history, but that would take a while....

i will say that the human body is just a vehicle for our spirt/true self...to experience this reality, we are more than these bodies...

these human bodies were created, we all came together to create them...lots of DNA from throughout the cosmos...

earth is not our first home as the entire universe is our home

we have family throughout the cosmos...

would you like to know more?

keep in touch...

or just remember

Well I guess not everyone can believe in the bible.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Well...I don't trust you, and that's not a slight on your personal character. I still don't understand it I guess...you don't have any proof. None that I can see, anyhow. I've heard others say that we have "a lot" of mess-ups in our DNA...can anyone link to a credible source that talks/shows this? Just curious.

google Lloyd Pye DNA. Watch the one with the DNA strand.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
I was stuck in religion not too long ago. It's a dead end. It's a closed loop. You won't get anywhere so long as you're stuck in your faith. Science. Get smart. Right now I'm stuck on mortality anxiety and a sense of helplessness. But I still believe despite everything that science and perseverance have our answers. I may not live to see what the answers are, in fact I sometimes wonder if death is just around the corner, but I have faith that other people out there GET IT and humanity will recover from any slumps it's experiencing right now.

One day humans will study our civilization. They'll look back on us and wonder what life was like. I look on them with wonder as well. Will they live on other planets? What will they know?

So much of life is spent worrying, waiting, fearing. We waste a lot of time doing those things.
edit on 15-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

A valid projection no doubt.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

been good talking too you and this isn't too off topic..
That is actually really interesting. you could view it loads of different ways. fill with fat. What if they new about quarks and atoms and this was there way of explaining it to everyone?

probably not lol

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Wow god was a space alien.

I wonder where he came from?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Sundowner

so called junk DNA is multidemnsional and frequency activated...

as your body can hold a certain frequency and/or your consciousness reaches a cretain stage your DNA will be activated according to your guides/higher self..yourself and your situation..

we do have telepathy and many other abilities..

i know

Good..... then I don't need to say anything here. Just kidding.
I'm seeing the 6 inverted segments as switches to the dormant junk DNA. My fear is the fused chromosomes. All we need to do is turn the switches on. It also explains why we have never accidently activated them. Drugs would create undesired effects as the DNA is backwards.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Yes the only thing we really need to do is believe in our selfs but in todays world its seems to be harder to do that. My early post about god being us. This is sorta what i meant

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Your a fool, the Aliens were in the same boat we are in, really though I should say are in the same boat as us.
And sorry to say you are so stupid, don't you relize with time there will be beings far more advanced than we or any Aliens around right now are.
If you were to see one of these Beings from the future, then you would really belive you were seeing God, but that's not the end, and sorry to say again you don't have a clue as to what is going on.
There is a planned progression taking place in the Universe we are only part of it.

What was the first area of the Universe that first had intelligent life that was able to leave their Planet, Solar system, Galaxy. When did this occur, how many Billioms of Years ago, how many civilizations did this, how many did it around the same time.

What kind of Beings will be running aroiund in the Universe in a Trillion years, this Univese has been here less than 100 Billion years.
Look what the stupid humans have done in the past 200 years, 2000 years, 100,000,000,000 / 200, do the math.
1,000,000,000,000 / 200 the big crunch occurs in 23, 000, 000,000,000
edit on 16-5-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by cornucopia

what number am i thinking of?
and OP i think i asked some simple questions shouldn't be to hard to since this is 30 years of work im sure you have some evidence other then a youtube video thats been edited...
edit on 15-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

OH, its one of thousands. just google and watch. Its fun to see them. After 200 or so telling you the same thing, you might begin to wonder if there is some truth in it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

what number am i thinking of?
and OP i think i asked some simple questions shouldn't be to hard to since this is 30 years of work im sure you have some evidence other then a youtube video thats been edited...
edit on 15-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

Oh BTW, your number is 3.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

reply to post by Sundowner

so called junk DNA is multidemnsional and frequency activated...

as your body can hold a certain frequency and/or your consciousness reaches a cretain stage your DNA will be activated according to your guides/higher self..yourself and your situation..

we do have telepathy and many other abilities..

i know

Can you tell me what Im looking at right now?

Ive always wanted to test such a thing.

Sure, when we are around people we can sometimes 'read' their energy and know what they are thinking, what they want, what is worrying them....but I would not call such telepathy...I would call it being in tune to those around us.

Well your not around me so I can't tell.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Well I do hope you are right. I think it'd be pretty dang neat to have the abilities that you described. I wish for one that I could communicate better with my animal companions. I can pick up on body language, but you know, "words" or the sense of them would be nice. Sorry, random diversion.

Not at all and TY for bringing that up. It was something that I wanted to touch on in the OP. It is possible, I have no proof, and nothing to back this up, unlike everything else in my post, but we might be able to talk to animals, maybe.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

its true human humans communicate with more then wordss, but its not telepathy.
Its called body language!

Of course we never thought it was weird we talk with out mouths. We are suppose to eat and breath with our mouth,and adaptation brought us speech. Just so you guys know, telepathy is NORMAL. my findings with reports of life beyond tells me they almost all prove to have it. Just like most things on earth have two eyes, two ears, a nose, a head. You get the idea.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join