It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm! HAARP Signals Off The Charts!! New Madrid Quake Imminent???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The epicenter for the New Madrid quake area is where Illinois, Indiana and Tennesee meet. This area is now being SOAKED heavily with rain.

I realize that you are from elsewhere but just so you know...Tennessee doesn't connect Illinois nor Indiana...maybe you meant Kentucky?

I will keep this for later reading...thanks.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
The epicenter for the New Madrid quake area is where Illinois, Indiana and
Tennesee meet.

Tennessee does not border those states. Maybe you meant Kentucky?

Also, "The Examiner" is a tabloid. In other words, entertainment only and not factual.

I personally don't buy the HAARP bologna. The New Madrid fault area has been active for months indicating that a large earthquake is imminent, regardless if HAARP is really "creating" earthquakes or not.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Awesome Info/Links but I strongly hope you're wrong

Any chances these events www.abovetopsecret.com... to be related??

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Don't worry something will happen but not what you are saying between those dates...I simply state that because something is always happening. People get a little crazy over this stuff... One of the lines in the OP was that if Canadian troops come to evacuate you, "shoot them".

Clearly reasonable sane people don't shoot people for trying to save their lives in an emergency. The rest of the information is pretty out there, I mean, lets be rational here...Because 1.8hz = HAARP targeting the New Madrid Fault?

Maybe they are targeting Moscow or Paris or Rome or maybe the HAARP has nothing at all to do with the readings shown and all events are unrelated. Maybe its CERN that is the culprit, maybe the readings from HAARP originate from a different location.

Maybe a lot of things, enjoy a nice spot of tea and biscuits, nothing of what you say will happen between those dates.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

This needs to be shouted from the roof tops. The time for sitting around talking about it is over. It's time for the human race to get off its knees and start fighting back.

All these wars in the name of freedom, yet ours are being eroded daily. Don't believe me? Just look at the amount of legislation passing through all the parliaments of the so called 'free world'. It's all an illusion to bring about their NWO, where we will all become reliant on the state for food, for shelter for energy, basically everything!!

link   
There is no coincidence here. This is a lot of data to go over. Thank you

link   
Is this thing ever gonna freakin happen? Wasnt it supposed to rip the US in two on the 11th???

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thank you for the wealth of information... lol..
Although the jury is still out on HAARP for me the fact that it concerns the New Madrid fault line concerns me. I live in Southwest Indiana and will post as soon as I feel something. Actually now that I think about it.. I'm not sure if I will feel it. I'll do more research today and get back to that...

Thanks again for the forewarning... "luck favors the prepared!"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

It's called fear mongering. You get to live in fear for things that may or may not happen and it rules you. You can't function or have a normal life in a state of fear. It alters who you are and what you at all levels, changes who you are and makes you impressionable.

The media uses this all the time and it's an essential component of propaganda of course. Sometimes governments use this method to control the people and they need very little more then having a visible minority out in the wild to get others onboard.

Essentially I am saying the OP is mind-bucking people by stirring up emotions of fear based on superficial evidence.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

I'm sorry that you think I'm fear mongering. That was not my intention. I got an email from a friend of mine and she asked me to pass it on to the conspiracy forums that I frequent. So of course I decided to pass it on.

There's entirely too much info on the thread to ignore. If this is BS then I will raise my hands up and say sorry. But I'm not sure all of it is BS. If TSHTF then there is going to be havoc. I believe HAARP can do and has done some of the recent 'Earthquakes'. U just have to look at the Agendas of the New World Order and realise there is something amiss especially when they are always talking about 'Depopulation'. And to be honest I'd rather see what's coming round the corner and prepare rather than to stand looking the other way.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Perhaps a quick look at a couple of threads already up on ATS about the NMFZ would make you a little more sensative to the real fear that the people living in those areas experience on a daily basis. They don't really give 2 cents about HAARP when they live in constant fear that their lives and livelihoods could at any minute be ripped right out from under them....

Earthquake Sawrm in Arkansas Intensifies

Resource Bibliography for Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas

Not trying to take away from the OPs good intentions to warn folks of the dangers that are out there because that is truly appreciated, just trying to squelch the freamongering approach and to let them know that this is a topic already well underway on the boards.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

HAARP canNOT "cause" earthquakes!!

Its power output is somewhere around one hundredth of a thousand less than the SUN's output!! The Sun beats down on the Earth's atmosphere (and, has a hand in creating the ionosphere) every day, on the sunlit side. HAARP's tiny power output, aimed at the ionosphere, is entirely negligible.

You, like so many others, have fallen for yet another case of pseudo-science, spewed by people that LOVE to excite people, and get attention......

Here....I will repeat my entire post from another thread that is about, basically, the same topic:

Because its power output levels are tiny...

The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 µW/cm², tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere. The small effects that are produced, however, can be observed with the sensitive scientific instruments installed at the HAARP Station, and these observations can provide information about the dynamics of plasmas and insight into the processes of solar-terrestrial interactions.

It is difficult to sort through all the crap, online, because of the many, many, many idiotic claims and websites that have sprung up....this same nonsense started as far back as 1996....in one piece I read, from then. People who have no understanding of the science either spout off about it....or, others who just want attention use the same ignorance about it to fool others, and make a "name" for themselves, with outrageous claims and fear mongering.

You should Google "pseudo-science", for starters.

Here, with "HAARP" included in the search parameters:

blog.balsaracers.com...

A rational explanation, with science. Of course, you could also read Wikipedia, but many people scoff (can't see why the distrust Wiki...guess because it doesn't tell them what their paranoid brains want to hear??):

www.wisegeek.com...

Finally, What is Pseudoscience?

edit on Fri 13 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Right? You can't live your life in fear, the best you can do is prepare.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Ha brilliant I was about to read the post but before I wanted to see what others had replied with and you just made me giggle

well glad I could make someone giggle.

I don't believe in the whole HAARP earthquake thing all that much but I will read a post and their sources before I make a comment.

I read somewhere a while back about HAARP and their testing in Alaska and how they damaged the ozone layer in one area. It apparently put a huge hole in this area and the area is now unlivable because of the dangerous rays that come through. It also stated that with one of these tests they burned almost an entire group of natives living in the area. It was kept very quiet and the people in the area won't say word about it. I can't for the life of me find the link. It was a pretty lengthy read on HAARP and very interesting but the info was on my old computer which is now dead RIP, darn motherboard. I have been trying to find this information so I can post it on here because I havent seen it on here yet. I know many more people on here know more about HAARP and how it works than I do, they would be able to tell if it is possible this happened or not. I don't know if it's true or not but there was a lot of information in there and we all know how they like to test their "toys" on the unsuspecting public and then if something goes wrong they cover their asses any way possible.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You really are the font of all knowledge.

You say Chemtrails are an hoax, 9//11 was all down to a bunch of Arabs with limited flying experience and now you are the ATS expert on HAARP.

If HAARP is harmless, why do the military control it? Could it not be the fact that it is a weapon?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes, there could be an earthquake on the New Madrid fault....or any fault on Earth at any time. This is true. Anything could happen at any time anywhere. Just be prepared and enjoy your life......it's all we can possibly do.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This post is so long

Anyways, we'll see what happens. Everyone cross your fingers that it doesn't.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OP, did you even look at the links you posted?
Or did you just cut and paste them?
I think it is the latter, because many of them are either out of date, dont jibe with the point you are trying to make, or both.
Fear mongering isnt what ATS is about.
Denying Ignorance is.
This is NOT GLP and we dont simply cut and paste ridiculousness from lesser sites.

You state in the OP "Got this from a friend. If this is right and to be honest it looks like it could be then you Americans are in for a very rough ride. "
Please, do yourself and us all a favor...next time, look into what your being fed to see if it is valid before trying to cram it down our throats

edit on 13-5-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am in the Kansas city area and I haven't notice anything strange yet. But I have enough food for a few months. But they have busy with chemtrails around here lately the past week.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I am in the Kansas City area and for the last 3 days at this point I have felt something going on, the hair on the back of neck standing up. Since I became aware I have never felt this much negativity energy/attack even at home doesn't matter where I am at I still feel it. Even my dog senses something is up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join