It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm! HAARP Signals Off The Charts!! New Madrid Quake Imminent???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sure buddy, what ever you say...btw, our evil Canadian troops are in Manitoba right now helping to fill sandbags and save people and their homes from the flooding.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/933c5b277b77.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 13-5-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: GRRRRR

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
Sure buddy, what ever you say...btw, our evil Canadian troops are in Manitoba right now helping to fill sandbags and save people and their homes from the flooding.

You know what, perhaps you read something else into this thread, but I don't think the OP was saying that the Canadian Troops are evil.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
From the OP

You need to be ARMED and stocked up and mentally prepared to SHOOT TROOPS pretending to be here to 'help you.' They will be taking you to die in FEMA camps instead and likely will be CANADIAN and NOT Americans!

These troops will likely be CANADIAN as the CIA is now training Canadian officers in Ft. Leavenworth TX NOW for this event. SHOOT THEM or any Americans willing to force you off your property and into waiting FEMA relocation camps

I'm sure glad up here, we're not afraid of our military. They helped in the Quebec floods, and moved into Manitoba to help there too. I heard there was about 1000 of them. My husband, a truck driver saw a bunch headed west from Alberta, I asked if they were there to help with the Peace River oil spill, or is BC flooded too. He figured training exercises.

They're better known for helping people on this continent, and that's what they love doing.

We usually see them fully armed with snow shovels......
edit on 13-5-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

The thing is it won't be your own troops that come to get you anyway. That's why all these alliances have been made. In your case it will be more than likely U.S troops.

In the U.K it will be more than likely European troops.

How would you feel as a soldier if you are asked to shoot civilians within your own country? How would you feel if you are to shoot civilians within another country?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i recently upped a thread with the Spain data about Haarp resonnance and the start of it

It worths a look

thanxx

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Can you post a link?

Thanks.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

True, I just hope they're not down there to help with the massive flooding that down there, or doing a legit training exercise, and someone goes off the deep end. People are very fearful these days. Rightfully so? Maybe, maybe not.

We're just so used to seeing them around with snow shovels or sandbags.

I tried to look up if they were part of the National Training Exercise going on down there in a few days, and all I could find on google, was tons of similar posts like the OP, some with reference to Mexican troops, Chinese troops, Russian troops......

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

True, I just hope they're not down there to help with the massive flooding that down there, or doing a legit training exercise, and someone goes off the deep end. People are very fearful these days. Rightfully so? Maybe, maybe not.

We're just so used to seeing them around with snow shovels or sandbags.

I tried to look up if they were part of the National Training Exercise going on down there in a few days, and all I could find on google, was tons of similar posts like the OP, some with reference to Mexican troops, Chinese troops, Russian troops......

I am sure that is all they are down there to do at this stage.

But the closer they work together!!

We hardly see our troops in the U.K and from experience I know they do a sterling job. But, they have to follow orders and I guess it's easier on foreign soil. Peace.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
LOL, he said HAARP.

Credibility vanished.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

These troops
will likely be CANADIAN as the CIA is now training Canadian officers in Ft.
leavenworth tx NOW for this event.

Ft. Leavenworth is in Kansas.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Yfactor1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Sure my friend, there you have

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a look at it, many similarities in both topics

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

That is funny as i am from ohio and can relate.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I really do not think any thread on ATS should ever have the words "shoot someone". I have been expecting the New Madrid since I learned of all the fracking; any day, any hour, or any moment I am prepared to cope. So I do thank the OP for the extra "zip" to the message, but please reconsider the promotion of killing a human being.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There is not much that any of us everyday Americans can do. Our only hope that there is a James Bond or group of Expendables that can stop this for us. In the mean time we should just let our families know that we love them and be ready to help our neighbors and start back from square one. I swear if some Canadian soldier comes to my door to take me to a FEMA camp someday, he's gonna get a swift kick in the nards.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
From the OP

You need to be ARMED and stocked up and mentally prepared to SHOOT TROOPS pretending to be here to 'help you.' They will be taking you to die in FEMA camps instead and likely will be CANADIAN and NOT Americans!

These troops will likely be CANADIAN as the CIA is now training Canadian officers in Ft. Leavenworth TX NOW for this event. SHOOT THEM or any Americans willing to force you off your property and into waiting FEMA relocation camps

I'm sure glad up here, we're not afraid of our military. They helped in the Quebec floods, and moved into Manitoba to help there too. I heard there was about 1000 of them. My husband, a truck driver saw a bunch headed west from Alberta, I asked if they were there to help with the Peace River oil spill, or is BC flooded too. He figured training exercises.

They're better known for helping people on this continent, and that's what they love doing.

We usually see them fully armed with snow shovels......
edit on 13-5-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

Most people here have family,relatives, or friends in the military and obviously many of them are indeed decent people. It's not so much the 'military people on the ground' I think that isn't fully trusted, rather it's those who would misuse them to further their political will at gun point that I think has people concerned. WE seem to be living here in the U.S. with pathological liars and murderers in high places of authority, it's not hard to imagine in a country that used a special ops team at Kent State to murder 4 unarmed students just to send a message, that given the Agenda to destroy America's little remaining sovereignty and to bring down it's people into poverty and a 24/7 cradle to grave total surveillance state that these power mad money hungry dictator types would do ANYTHING including sickening, and making homeless and killing their own people to achieve their goals.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

the induction magnetometer does NOT meassure HAARP activity / output

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian

Ya and the rest off them are on the other side of the world

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Will the op apologise to us for wasting our time, reading all the crap he posted, when it's proven that HAARP has nothing to do with any environmental occurrences??

I doubt it. I don't need it proven to me because I'm a realist, not a Looney. HAARP has nothing to do with Earthquakes. I can't see how RF (Radio Frequency) can have anything to do with it and anyone who knows anything about RF will come to the same conclusion.

ATS needs to warn or ban these "Fear Threads" unless there's proof to back it up.

OP, learn a bit about the subject before you start telling everyone "The Sky Is Falling".

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

HAARP canNOT "cause" earthquakes!!

There's a whole lot of math and references in this paper that suggest otherwise.

High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause Earthquakes, Cyclones and localized heating Fran De Aquino Maranhao State University, Physics Department, S.Luis/MA, Brazil. Copyright © 2011 by Fran De Aquino. All Rights Reserved

users.elo.com.br...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yes, there could be an earthquake on the New Madrid fault....or any fault on Earth at any time. This is true. Anything could happen at any time anywhere. Just be prepared and enjoy your life......it's all we can possibly do.

I agree completely. However, like the OP stated, if it just "coincidentally" happens during or just after the live exercise of NLE 11, just like in "coincidentally" happened during live exercises in Christchurch where the New Zealand defense department had "extra resources there just by coincidence" at the 2:25 mark

London on 7/7, 9/11 exercises, etc, that shows preplanning. I hope nothing happens and live far away from the NM zone but if it does happen next week it won't be coincidence (nor will it be Camping's judgement day, which is nicely lined up for just after the NLE 11.)
edit on 14-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: video

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join