It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laci Peterson

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Amber Frye is the murderer of Laci Peterson, she had a married mans baby before Scott, then the Scott affair, then another married mans baby. Amber Frye lied about when she found out Scott was married according to a police officer and a private investigator that both say they told her on Dec. 21. I believe that once Amber Frye learned that Scott already had a baby on the way by another woman she killed her. I don't understand why she wants to have babies by other womens husbands but the pattern is clear. I only hope Garagos can pull a Perry Mason and get Amber to admit it on the stand and stop this tragedy to these two porr families. In order to be fair and also show my true feeling about Scott as I did Amber in the Subject of this post let me say......Scott "The Whore" Peterson did NOT kill his wife and baby.

Editor of The-Independent-Journal
www.the-independent-journal.com

Wow!
I like your certitude on this one. Is this a prediction, or do you have information we have not heard? Welcome to the group.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Actually, from what I have read about this case, I am anticipating a bombshell as well. I don't see a whole lot adding up either.

In this case, Frey has already lived through an affair with a married man.
Her actions in that previous relationship tend to make me question her actions (or non-action) in this case.

In the last relationship, she finalized it by pressing charges on her boyfriend after accusing him of slapping her around, after he chose to go back to his wife. Isn't this like spite work, the last word?

Peterson wanted to "have his cake and eat it too", so he tells Frey what she wants to hear to keep her interested. Frey, accepts what he tells her because this is what she wants to hear. She goes as far as to give the man a key to her house, authorizes Peterson to pick up her daughter from day care after the SECOND DATE! (Who's rushing who here?)

In a re-run of sorts, again Frey is faced with a relationship with a married man who also has a pregnant wife.

Supposedly, two weeks before Laci disappeared, Frey asked Peterson if he was married and he denied it. (Did she stalk him and find out otherwise? Did she visit her sister and accidentally see Peterson or recognize his car in a driveway, see his name in the phone book and call?)

Well, now the wife just disappears.

Frey, as in the conclusion of her last relationship with a married man, goes to the police. This time, she agree's to become an informant by taping Peterson's calls in an attempt to get Peterson to reveal something about his wife's disappearance. From what transcripts I have read, this hasn't happened. Instead the phone calls are directed more at Peterson trying to soothe Frey's bruised ego and Frey stating how badly this has affected her two year old daughter.

(Not for nothing, but at two years old, having only been in the physical presence of someone maybe 4 times, I don't think that would affect them all that much, if at all. I would venture to say it was her mother, Frey, whose behavoir was having an affect on her, not Peterson's).

I again have to agree with GP on this one, too many things don't add up!

Was Frey ever considered a suspect and if so, when was Frey cleared as a suspect and by whom?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mako0956Supposedly, two weeks before Laci disappeared, Frey asked Peterson if he was married and he denied it. (Did she stalk him and find out otherwise? Did she visit her sister and accidentally see Peterson or recognize his car in a driveway, see his name in the phone book and call?)

I think all of these are a possiblity. And I think that's a very nice assessment. It would be interesting if we had a Perry Mason moment in this case, as someone pointed out.

[edit on 04/8/19 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome...

No I do not have any inside information its just a feeling that i have. Amber is a tough nut to crack as well as her actions in this matter, they are as unusual as some of Scotts and the parents. Maybe it is just that i cant stand Gloria Alred who knows.. LOL i am kidding

TheIndependentJournal

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Okay. We'll call this a viable alternative prediction. At least we both agree that Peterson is, in all likelihood, innocent.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I read all of your comments with interest. There are a few points that I would like to make. First off, having been the victim of being blamed for a crime that I never committed, and having to go through what I did to prove my innocence, I seldom ever have taken to presuming someone was guilty just because they were accused of the crime. Of course if someone is caught red handed, then that is another story.

In the case of Scott Peterson, i have maintained all along that he wasn't guilty. I felt from nearly the very beginning he was tried by the media, and found guilty before a trial was even held. Granted he may be a scumbag, but that does not make him a murderer.

I have followed the case from the beginning, and I found some very strange instances in which, while the evidence did not fit the portrayal, the media rode it out like it was the gospel. More importantly, the evidence that has been presented in court has been at the very best circumstantial. Detectives have admitted on the stand that there is little, if anything to tie Scott Peterson to the murder. There is in fact no evidence that Lacy was killed in their home, as some have claimed. There is only one hair that was found on a pair of pliers that has even been linked to her, and that could have gotten there in many ways.

The theory that Scott took the body to the boat in the back of his pickup using a large toolbox has no evidence to back it up, because there was nothing found in the toolbox.

The theory the Scott used concrete anchors to tie the body down was based on some white spots on a trailer that do not follow the shape of the said anchors, and after an intensive search of the bay there were none of the said anchors found.

After much to do was made about stains in the pickup, and they were examined, and samples sent to the lab, no blood was found.

Detectives have also admitted that examination of the remains of Lacy and Connor found no DNA evidence to tie Scott with the disposal of the bodies.

It has further been shown that one of the detectives involved in the case lied on the stand about supposed evidence that he presented. Moreover, on more than one occasion it has been shown that the prosecution failed to provide the defense with exculpatory evidence that would tend to show that Scott was not guilty on more than one occasion.

Something I also found interesting. was that detectives have admitted that many or most of the possible suspects were never really pursued, and instead they zeroed in on Scott, when in fact had logic prevailed, other suspects would have been pursued. This included some, who were never even questioned and others, whose alibis and statements were never affirmed.

I personally believe that the murderer is still at large, who it might be I would not chance to guess, but nothing I have seen nor heard leads me to believe that it was Scott Peterson. While it may have been shown that Scott Petersen was a less than honorable individual, at this point were I a juror, I would have to find Scott Peterson not guilty.

[edit on 8/19/2004 by Renegade Rivers]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience and your observations with us. That was a very comprehensive assessment.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mako0956
After another date, she finds out he is married. Frey's relationship is now threatened. This time, the wife, again pregnant, just disappears while walking the dog.
(Could Frey have abducted a pregnant Laci? Sure, anything is possible).

Amber Frey did not know Scott Peterson was married until "after" Laci had gone missing from what the news report have stated and the taped conversations between Amber and Scott. "mako, your above quote will not even come into play or even be considered . That statement is illogical .

Amber Frey is the third victim of Scott Peterson's and she is also considered the "motive" ( unknowingly) that drove Scott to kill Laci.

So what if Amber Frey had been involved with a married man once before, it's not morally right but that has "no bearing" on the Peterson trial, big deal if Peterson's lawyer brings that to the jurors attention, and I'm sure that his lawyer is going to do that, BUT, still Amber is not the one on trial for a double-murder,..... Scott is, and there's all those "taped" conversations that the jurors will not forget along with all the other possible-evidence. The "STATE" has their motive sitting in the witness-stand testifying. It might not be so easy for Peterson's lawyer to get Scott off, but, I could be mistaken too, we'll have to just watch and see what happens next week. The "url" below "shows" a timeline .

www.msnbc.com.../d/ip/peterson_timeline/data.js&navid=3032091&legacy=1

[edit on 19-8-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6

Amber Frey did not know Scott Peterson was married until "after" Laci had gone missing from what the news report have stated and the taped conversations between Amber and Scott.

Says who?

I've read reports with Frey begining to question Peterson about being married two weeks before the disappearance.

If we knew the who, what, when or where's in this case, it'd be solved!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have been sitting back and reading everyones posts. I never thought about Amber being the murderer, BUT when you put everything together it is quite possible. Looking at Ambers past, which the police should have done, outs a question mark in my head. I realize that Scott is the one on trial and his past is being turned upside down. Why not do the same to the STAR witness? After all, she was supposedly helping the police. Could this be so that she knew their every move?!?!?!?!?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
GRADY

THIS IS PROBABLY A LOOONG SHOT BUT COULD SCOTT BE PART OF A SATANIC CULT????

OR AMBER COMMITTED THE MURDER.....

Butterfly

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Wait and see what happens. Geragos will tiptoe gingerly around Frey,

Have we asked ourselves why Amber needs an attorney?
[edit on 04/8/18 by GradyPhilpott]

Geragoes needs to becareful on his cross-exam of Amber for two reasons, 1) he doesn't want to alienate the jurors,
2) he doesn't want to infringe on Amber's "civil rights" .

I was watching tv a few moments ago and a reporter stated that, Amber has a lawyer in the courtroom with her, to protect Amber and her "civil rights" when being questioned by Gergoes.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mako0956

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
Amber Frey did not know Scott Peterson was married until "after" Laci had gone missing from what the news report have stated and the taped conversations between Amber and Scott.

Says who?
I've read reports with Frey begining to question Peterson about being married two weeks before the disappearance.
If we knew the who, what, when or where's in this case, it'd be solved!

Actually, Scott told Amber that he had been married but he had "lost her and that the coming holidays will be he's first without his wife. Scott lead Amber to beleive that he was a widower and not married.

Amber was told by friends that Scott was " a married man" on Dec. 28 or 29, somewhere in that timeline.
Therefore, Amber "did not" know that Peterson was a married man until "after" Laci had gone missing . I posted a "url" below to "CourtTV, it gives the timeline of what took place, among other information.

www.courttv.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
From the very beginning of this I have felt that a woman played a role in Laci's disappearance.
I think that the fact that Ambers sister lives only 7 minutes from Scot and Laci''s home is very interesting.
I'm not saying that Scot is not involved in this but he did make the remark that he knew who did this.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know, you're right, I have read those reports- they are out there also.

Check this out:

Amber Frey sleeps over at a friend of Laci's

abclocal.go.com...

"Lori Ellsworth, another of Laci Peterson's girlfriends, testified under cross-examination that Scott Peterson's mistress Amber Frey actually spent the night with Ellsworth following her infamous January news conference when she revealed her involvement with Peterson. Ellsworth said that Frey also spent subsequent nights with other friends of Laci Peterson's".

My, what a tangled web we weave.......

[edit on 19-8-2004 by mako0956]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I didn't know that Amber had spent the night with some of Laci's friends. That just doesn't seem right for the friends to befriend Scott's mistress. Why did they?

I also agree that Amber had SOMETHING to do with Laci's disappearance. From her past, I guarantee she wasn't just going to wash her hands of Scott. This girl is in need of some serious help!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is old news, this chick has already testified in court.

However, I guess no-one thought much about it at the time to make it an issue. The report states Frey spent the night with her and subsequent nights with Laci's other friends.

Isn't this amazing?

Now, how did Frey know these people?

With the subject of when Frey found out Peterson was married, I have a hard time accepting the fact Frey just found out two weeks after Laci's disappearance. Perhaps Peterson CONFIRMED being married two weeks after Laci disappeared, but I don't believe this is when Frey orginally found out.

Correct me if I am mistaken, but didn't Frey throw a baby shower for her ex-boyfriend and invite his friends?

Here, Frey appears to befriend Laci's friends.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

"Lori Ellsworth, another of Laci Peterson's girlfriends, testified under cross-examination that Scott Peterson's mistress Amber Frey actually spent the night with Ellsworth following her infamous January news conference when she revealed her involvement with Peterson. Ellsworth said that Frey also spent subsequent nights with other friends of Laci Peterson's".

This is old news and I don't remember hearing it before. I think that without the context it may be too soon to read too much into it. Maybe Laci's friends identified with her victimization and invited her to stay at their homes in lieu having to pay for lodging.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I just remembered something else that I heard.
It was not Amber that called the police.
It was Ambers sister after seeing Scott on tv and she remembered seeing him or his car in his yard and being in her neighborhood.
Ambers sister called the police and told them that Scott Peterson is her sisters boyfriend.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Link to the Abram's Report in June '04

Guests: Gloria Allred, Dean Johnson, Jayne Weintraub, Denise Brown

This is a transcript on why they first considered Frey as a suspect.

Pretty interesting read.

Forgot to post the link, SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.msnbc.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join